Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Twitter Trend #DontEndMeriBhabhi IMP NOTE Pg5 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Snehal21

IF-Rockerz

Snehal21

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Guys Check!!!!

Edited by Snehal21 - 18 March 2014 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twitter Trend #DontEndMeriBhabhi IMP NOTE Pg5 (Page 7)" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Smriti..
Agree!!

For those who are trending...guys plz change ur trends to mumbai!!

this is the KEY

we cldnt trend today inspite of five hundred plus tweets coz we all didnt change our trends to the same cityOuch

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
so basically snehu we need more numbers??

and we too can organize some quizzes right and make it more fun and open and inviting right?

Snehal21

IF-Rockerz

Snehal21

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
dunno what's the logic behind trending..

sakkubai

sakkubai

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Yes I was also confused. basically i didn't know anything about it. I think if we trend from same location at the same time it works out.

nabni

Goldie

nabni

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

Guys i really appreciate your efforts. But its not gonna work.

SP has already decided to end our show. So its going to be ended.Now we have to accept this.

I think instead of #DontEndMeriBhabhi, we should start trending I HATE STARPLUS COZ... OR SHAME ON STARPLUS COZ...

This is my personal opinion. i dont want to hurt anybody.

I am very sad and angry. really dont know how to react. Sorry guys.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyadiwanireetnoor89

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@nabni...we know how u feel...we r all feeling the same...its unfair...the babrupt way it all is gng to end is damn damn unfair...we all wanted so much but we ended up getting babaji's thullu...but sirf is ek week...just this week instead of focusing on whether or not SP listens to us focus on making a havoc, a rucous...what worse cna happen?...show end hi oth karenge na?...kar de but at least, AT LEAST we wld have the satisfaction ki we all tried to the VERYU best of our abilities, we all tried honestly and sincerely with utmost dedication...uske baad bhi kuch nahi hua toh its not our fault...and at the end of it all we all wld learn life ka big big lesson to NEVER associate ourselves with Star EVER AGAIN...yes we only have ONE percent chance ki SP listens to us...but for that rarest of rare ONE percent m ready to do whatever it takes...don't thinka bt the consequences jitna sochegi utna hatred badhega...think only abt what is in our hands and that is to keep on doing all this, to keep on telling the whole wide world how much we loved this show...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabni

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
If you guys are still trending, i would suggest you something that i learned with captain swan twitter trend.
When you use hashtag, it makes it harder to trend compared to when you use it without hashtag and as words. So instead of #dontendmeribhahbhi, you guys should trend dont end meri bhabhi without hashtag.

I dont know how accurate this is but i feel like it is true because we trended a lot, worldwide, after we learned that.

Edited by hey.bhaggu - 18 March 2014 at 8:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nabniFollowYourHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top