Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
saanjh point noted

its almost time guys...r u all ready?

blv we wld succeed...navya did it so cna we...our only negative is Kanchi's exit, had Kanchi not been leaving we wld have definately saved our show, hell they woulnd't have htought of ending it in first place...sucks yaar
coolchillzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Never tweeted so much, hope it yields fruit 😕 good job MBians 👏
proud of u MBians...we r meeting tom again SAME TIME SAME PLACE...we werent able to trend today again coz of one small hitch...we all didn't change our trend settings to Mumbai...for tom do THAT positively...i dont know if our efforts wld bear fruits but I for one m feeling damn damn better and relieved, at least now I wld have the satisfaction tht ?i did whatever I possibly could for my beloved show and for my beloved actors...rest all is up to the decission makers...our job is to keep doing what we can...and this is what we CAN do...request all of u who have loved, enjoyed and cherished this show even for a single moment to come join hands...don't think abt the results just keep doing our bit...if nothing at least we wld be able to bring a smile on the faces of our beloved actors ki their show, their hard work, their efforts didn't go waste, ki there ARE ppl who r rooting for them irrespective of what the channel says...plz guys we r doing this tom AGAIN...we were this close to trending today...in a span of one hour we all TOGETEHR as ONE united team ,ust have sent out some five hundred plus tweets, that is NO JOKE...hats off to u all PROUD PROUD to be a fan of this show, this forum, proud to be doing this with each one of u all...much much love...big hugs to alll

WE R DOING THIS AGN TOM SHARP AT NINE

KEEP TWEETING MEDIA PEEPS, KEEP TWEETING ZAMA HABIB MB's WRITER...ASK HIM TO CUT OUT BUA FUFA CRAP IN LAST EPIS AND JUST FOCUS ON TWO LEADING JODIS...KEEP MAILING STAR PLUS...IF POSSIBLE FIND THE TWITTER HANDLE OR MAIL IDs of CREATIVES and PH

WE CAN WE WILL...WHERE THERE IS HOPE THERE IS A WAY...THEE IS LIGHT
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Huh..my limit extended..now i can't tweet!!!
Will try again 2mrw!!
same for me Rose...but we tweeted almost for one and a half hour...porud of tht...wld be here again tom at same time

during day time too keep tweeting but not too much five to ten reminder tweets...then at nine we wld again bomb them...we can and we will guys
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Smriti..
Agree!!

For those who are trending...guys plz change ur trends to mumbai!!
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Smriti..

Agree!!

For those who are trending...guys plz change ur trends to mumbai!!

this is the KEY

we cldnt trend today inspite of five hundred plus tweets coz we all didnt change our trends to the same city
so basically snehu we need more numbers??

and we too can organize some quizzes right and make it more fun and open and inviting right?
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dunno what's the logic behind trending..