Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
What went wrong guys??...why didn't u all tweet #DontEndMeriBhabhi at 7 45 onwards??...guys do u understand what do I mean by we have to TREND #DontEndMeriBhabhi??? it means we have to create five hundred to thousand plus tweets with this hashtag in a matter of fifteen to twenty minutes or max half hour...and this can happen ONLY when we all are tweeting this at THE SAME TIME... spamming SP with tweets is one thing, that we can do as per our own time schedule, whenever we feel like but TRENDING is DIFFERENT...in order to get something to TREND we NEED to tweet the same thing TOGETHER at the SAME TIME

Today was a total flop show, we can try again tomorrow but this time first I want all of you who are interested to come and post here and say I am IN and also mention your twitter IDs so we all can follow each other...we NEED to do this as a team...Its not just ENOUGH to mail and spam SP via tweets...we NEED to trend #DontEndMeriBhabhi

So plz come forward and sign up is 7 45 PM IST suitable for u guys or u want some other time? Plz I CANNOT begin to emphasize the importance of this!!!

Trending #DontEndMeriBhabhi tomorrow ie 18th Mar 2014 at sharp SHARP 9 PM IST....be here and on twitter latest by 8 45 PM IST...We NEED to do this together only then it wld trend

Following peeps have signed up...plz FOLLOW eahc other on twitter

@Nazzyx26
@MeriBhabhiRocks
@shranallove
@MeriBhabiShraNl
@AnKi4Eternity
@Niki2293
@mshua873
@jackywhacky1234.

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 18 March 2014 at 8:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PiyaSarkar09DuggukedeJo_Pinchyiluvrevolutionniki_2293najialuv88Nazzyx8-Drama_Queen-nikitaloveu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twitter Trend #DontEndMeriBhabhi IMP NOTE Pg5" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Red-Rose-

IF-Stunnerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I'm in...anything for MB... but this time is not at all convenient rf me..moreover i exceeded the limit already before the time...Let me know abt others...I'm ready fr 2mrw at another time..

Shranal1

Groupbie

Shranal1

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
IM IN ... how about 4PM UK time?

coolchillzzz

coolchillzzz

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Am in, should try our best to save MB
BTW, would it be possible for someone to compile all the details in a single post/topic including details like mail ids, twitter handles v r supposed to tag etc. Am hell confused on how to proceed, lots of details in lots of posts Confused

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolchillzzz

Am in, should try our best to save MB
BTW, would it be possible for someone to compile all the details in a single post/topic including details like mail ids, twitter handles v r supposed to tag etc. Am hell confused on how to proceed, lots of details in lots of posts Confused

this is a detailed post on what all needs to be done

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3953181

but this topic is specifically for twtter trend which we want to do for surely tom

so plz sign up and also leave ur twitter id here so we all can follow u

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shranal1

IM IN ... how about 4PM UK time?

what time wld that be as per India???

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Rose...hun fix a time that suits u after consulting nikki nazzy etc...i have no issues with whatever time provided its after five or perhaps six pm IST

and zara rose and everyone else leave ur twitter ids here

-Red-Rose-

IF-Stunnerz

-Red-Rose-

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Those who are trending..follow me here..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top