Is it Hate OR Love ~ Thread 3 Ch:35 Page 148 THREAD CLOSE

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Heart~Welcome to the Thread 3 of The SS~Heart

Heart~*~ Is it Hate or Love ~*~Heart
Heart~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Heart

First of all, I would like to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart, for all the appreciation and love they have bestowed upon me in the last two threads.Big smile The love, affection and appreciation from you people mean the world to me.Big smile Had you guys not supported me so much, I would never have thought of writing a story.Embarrassed I again thank you all so much. I am so touched and overwhelmed from your love that I really go emotional at times.CryBig smile I hope that you people will continue to bless me with your love and appreciation and I also hope that I don't disappoint you. TongueBig smileThank You so very much again.Big smile
I cannot express in words, of how it feels to have completed two threads, and moving onto third thread.Big smile This simply shows how much you people love me. I really really am so happy. Big smile
I hope this thread too gets filled with your love. Big smile

Regards,
Bhavini Big smile

plz do watch this vm too
its made by TANIHAT
HugONE OF MY VERY CUTE FRIENDHug
P.S:- A esp. thanks to Namrata aka PrincessNancy for making this  beautiful Thread 3 and Tahniat for siggies and this beautiful VM...love u sweeties...Big smileHug

Edited by shahbhavini - 16 December 2014 at 10:48am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu1234Tehzeeb89tanjica1fnaz299Sundari1Rani1965anvikshadixitLeesksprabodhgrace---Mrs.Tokas---aasiya49priyajafanswepaLuv-IKNMProjarathyladli_manu00093meghajj--Rashmi--RayyanAzizlajniradhika7LekhShapriyavishu18pranavvikasAkankshaJA___PARI___meenakaliswaranDeepasubRasika29tinkylovelovergirlalinaAngel-Pallavvibaubles..PT..parish99akdhaNikkiReeddrveenaSARA4444SUMESHNIGayurajsunshine_sundaisydee425roshaeldsouza91..juhi..rishbala3018helysweetystubborn...Anushka...varshaakulkarniNJAPA_AddictparmarA-Rashi-ppluvkuch---Mehak---Sexylicious.goldenmoonspvdrima4ever

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110jajopriyasky_aguileraWINARSIHswriterswetiiibbubble40tanu1234Tehzeeb89Manishi1ladli_manumeghajjAkankshaJA00093PallavvidrveenaNikkiReedparish99lovergirlalinaSARA4444SUMESHNIfatma201akdhadeewaaniiashpatcjs369rishbala3018varshaakulkarnisweetystubborn..juhi..roshaeldsouza91parmarANJAPA_AddictSexylicious.goldenmoonspvdrima4ever

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

Palay2012binmaddiya213roshan110mlpratyushaunknown123Manishi1...princess....mannugangaNaya92vaishnavip929mssujeethaarushibishtvenyarumugamPRIAAMUNDHRAKavithaanujSundari1Aashka123shilpagowdaJalalLovesJodhaaasiya49parinikaSATD06prithvi999vat_269sangeethbalaswthrtnaksh00093pranavvikasANNU30JAN_SAsnemaan--Rashmi--meghajjJ2loverdkorumilliSmirna.vavaMonalisaJmithrasayeeJas2204Kutty58dodonehaNiki_Sobtisamy18ladli_manuLuv-IKNMProjarathyhema042meenakaliswaran_Deepika_ParusDivsAngel-luckylucky1lovergirlalinaKarkitmishtidoipreeti.rJaisoifoshinchaudharytinkylovecopacatidrveenaparish99sw123yurimehta11Chin2_n..PT..SUMESHNISShreShthASARA4444ashpatshikha-aggarwalsunshine_sunRutuja...ms.dhingradaisydee425udaymanyata07roshaeldsouza91..juhi..-Prithi-varshaakulkarniindudolairishbala3018helyNJAPA_AddictParijatrocksppluvkuchparmarA---Mehak---Sexylicious.goldenmoonspvd

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Res...!!!Tongue awesome chap.. will unres tmrw. love u di

Edited by PrincessNancy - 23 March 2014 at 6:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinashahbhaviniSexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
res

unres

Finally di! I unresed! As you know that Im very lazy thats why took time to unres...Finally i managed to unres it! I read the chapter way back but forgot to unres it..Sorry di!Im reviewing on the two chapters I missed reviewing..So here it goes:

wow!!! Jalal is really changing!Thankx to Jodha he is mending his ways and is proving to be a great emperor! By making all equal, he did the right thing.. That maulavi tried to object, but Jalal is Jalal! He made up his mind.. Only Jodha can calm him down in these situations,not all ,but most of the time.Three cheers for Jalal! Im happy that Ruqqaiya objected in this because after that Jalal was abit upset with her...Bravo Ruqqaiya!Adham Khan is such a brat!Angry He raised his voice in front of Jalal and that to mocking him because he is in love with Jodha?? WHY DOES JALAL FALL IN MAHAM'S TRAP???!! With her crocodile tears he always melts down! uggghhh! MahamAngry I could just imagine that scene! Maham crying begging for his son's life! Jalal's love for his Badi Ammi is out of the world!I feel bad for him because when he will get to know about her true face he will be broken.. But Im sure that Jodha will support him at that time...Silly Jodha discussed this with Jalal.. She must have known that he would react like this cauz at the end of the day she is his badi ammi.. He considers her as his mother... But i was abit surprised when Jalal suspected Maham! So the doubts are growing! The Mother-Son scene was really beautiful! It felt so peaceful! I was in awe! You wrote that part brilliantly! Im happy that Hamida and Jalal are coming close to each other...I loved this Chapter alot but Chapter 30 was the best! Loved it!!

Chapter 30
I almost freezed while reading this Chapter! So painful yet passionate and sensuous! The brave Jodha saved Jalal from that bratty AdhamAngry What a plan made by Adham! I must say Im impressed but he can never outsmart Jalal! Even without any help Jalal managed to protect himself and when his life was in danger, it was HIS love which saved him! I could picturise every single scene! Why that stupid Adham??!!! He grabbed Jodha and took off with her!!Angry I could feel Jalal's fear and wrath and the same time.. I felt so bad for Jodha... Jodha still tried to protect herself but that adham! How can he think such about his own brother's wife??!! So cheap of him... My heart froze when her choli fell down and he could see her cleav*ge! His lust was making me choke.. Hate him so much... How dare he slap Jodha?? How dare he kiss Jodha??? I was very much excited when Jalal made an entry and roared! Loved the way he finished Adham off! Awww poor Jo-Ja..

The best part was the SR one! Hayye!BlushingIt was so romantic and the song was a cherry on top! It is one of my favorite song..Heart I really enjoyed reading it.. The last line took my breathe away.. It was beautifully written! I give a standing ovation to you for this update. Seriously I loved it to the core... Im a fan of your writing...Ekkks! Cant wait for the next update.. Well it better come soon cauz im dying for it! Usually im on from my ipod where i cant hear the music which u posted in this thread..But when i logged in from my lappy I was likeBlushing The in aakho mei tum and Tum hi ho was awesome! Nice idea diHug

ONE MORE THING

UPDATE PLZ

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 07 April 2014 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhavini

lovergirlalina Goldie
lovergirlalina
lovergirlalina

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
resEmbarrassed
Unres Smile

Firstly m sooo sorryyyCry foh my late n short review as m typing from mobileEmbarrassedComing to ur update wow it was awesome di Clap take a bow foh writing dis wonderfullyClapStar loved it .Hug Dwk section was v well written Clap
Dis bloody adham how dare he talks abt jodha. AngryAngry Wish jalal has cut his head off toh khissa hi khatam hojataEmbarrassedTongueTongue
Loved his lines when he hears abt her payal n d way she entered saying with m ur wife n i can come at anytymWink 
Loved der bedroom scene der cute nokjhokxSmileTongue der passionate romance haayee d way he pinned her to d wall n d way he kissed herDay DreamingDay Dreaming n der tyt hugDay Dreaming how cute n romanticClap yeh daasi ko b abhi awna thaOuch though der scene was indeed small but i loved it diClap
Ab yeh maham ka drama Angryuff yeh jallu b kitna andha vishwas karta h is MA peEmbarrassed ja jo k bich kabab mein haddi . Hope k jallu k awnkhon se MA ki jhooty patty utarjaye . Nautanki mahamAngryOuch i like d dinner scene too d way dey two had togethr. Thumbs Up Per  yeh kya jallu bahut jaldh gusse main ajata. Embarrassed Kaash jo per b itna vishwas karta jitna andhvishvas MA pe krta h. AngryEmbarrassed Hope MA's n adham's true face vl come out. Confused
Di brilliantly written meri jaan Star
Loved it Heart

P.S. dnt u dare to say its boring. Angry CryCryCryIt was simply awesome. ClapClap N i loved ur dedication n yes u pallu's TS was jus fab. Clap I asked her to continue d parts ov it.Smile n i yet to read ur nxt chap EmbarrassedSmilevl read n review soon... Smile

HugHug

Edited by lovergirlalina - 01 April 2014 at 8:34pm

shahbhavini

NikkiReed Goldie
NikkiReed
NikkiReed

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Wooowww... Didu... Clap loved it awesome update and jallu's witty side is awesome... And loved when jallu was about to cut adham's head... Usse maham ki bhi end ho jayegi... Aur aapne beech Mai hi rok diya... Cry maham is buttering jallu and he is accepting it too and he trusts her sooo blindly and usse is trust ka Javab acchi wali dena... Wink and totally loved ur chapter and aaj se meri exams khatam and aapki update gang Mai ek aur jud gayi and pls update fast...

Edited by NikkiReed - 24 March 2014 at 3:11am

shahbhavini

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
congrats dear...

shahbhavini

Go to top