Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Be the change you want to see. [First page updated] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jo_Pinchy

Are you serious? Is the show really ending?Shocked

Cryjhe laga rumours hongein, so I ignored it.

Times Of India also confirmed

now it's in our hand to save it

We must do our duty now

We must trend highly that media will note this & give news on this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchynabniNazzyx8SanDhirholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Be the change you want to see. [First page updated] (Page 2)" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Together we can stop this form happening...if nothing we can at least succeed in getting an after noon slot, Navya fans did it SO CAN WE

Also we need to mail SBS too...mail them with this title BE THE VOICE OF MERI BHABHI FANS

and then write that u don't want the show to end and just coz Kanchi is leaving doesn't mean show should end, you love other cast memebers, new Shraddha can be found easily in a matter of one day if SP wants, tell that this is THE ONLY show which pulled u back to SP coz it ws diff and not the usual saas bahu crap...ask SBS to support the fans and not the channel, to be our voice...our hope...

here is SBS id

sbs@abpnews.in

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nazzyx8SanDhirholic.Proud-India

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

its no rumor jo Scrutiny is a reliable soruce plus Meghaa indirectly confirmed the news
What!! Kaise pata smriti?

i tweeted Meghs that we ll r depressed on Holi and to confirm whether or not its ending...she said dont be depressed today its holi enjoy the festivel

ager true nahi hota she cld have said na dont be depressed at all there isn't any reason to be depressed?

its true guys...Esha is quite since TWO days, she is the most chirpy I bet it has come as a shocker to her...its really sad and discouraging for these actors yaar...I understand Kanchi has to leave but coz of her hwy should these other actors bear the brunt?...All three Ravish Esha Vipul and even the support cast didn't deserve this yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nazzyx8SanDhirholic.

SanDhirholic.

IF-Sizzlerz

SanDhirholic.

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged

preethz thanx for the epic post, it ws MUCH NEEDED

one IMPORTANT thing we r trending #DontEndMeriBhabhi tonight at 7 45pm IST...we r NOT trending #MeriBhabhiCannotEnd

Don't u guys feel #DontEndMeriBhabhi is better than the other hashtag? in the sense its in form of request and petition...what say?

Plz we NEED to decide on the hashtag we r using for trending, other wise we wont be bale to trend

#DontEndMeriBhabhi is more demanding and we will use that! Lets trend that. I have edited the first post and have added this. We are not gonna let SP end MB!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nazzyx8FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Preethz...u have hope?...m losing hope

i dont have ANY hope, last epi when we got AnKi ws 1st March, we were all keeping hope tht probably after shaadi we wld get anki but hell now look what happeend, we wont get ANYTHING after shaadi...show itself will end...and even in last days tu dekhna they wld WASTE time on crappy characters like bua fufa and crappy drama like Kamini and not give us any AnKi

m sinking to a new levle of lowness and depression and sadness...why did I see AnKi yaar, why did I get so damn attached,,,,,why did i evne bother turning to Indian Tv...shit...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanDhirholic.

SanDhirholic.

IF-Sizzlerz

SanDhirholic.

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Preethz...u have hope?...m losing hope

i dont have ANY hope, last epi when we got AnKi ws 1st March, we were all keeping hope tht probably after shaadi we wld get anki but hell now look what happeend, we wont get ANYTHING after shaadi...show itself will end...and even in last days tu dekhna they wld WASTE time on crappy characters like bua fufa and crappy drama like Kamini and not give us any AnKi

m sinking to a new levle of lowness and depression and sadness...why did I see AnKi yaar, why did I get so damn attached,,,,,why did i evne bother turning to Indian Tv...shit...!!!

I have Di. First, SP should not end the show and also the CVs of the show should be pressurised to concentrate on the four main leads and not other characters like Bua and Kamini. If ever the CVs concentrate on the main leads, this situation would not have rose!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
requesting ALL forum members to where this sig and put this tag above your sig like i have done...there r no teams now we r ONE...no shranaalians no ankians we r ONE...we should have been ONE since start, we should have raised our voices since start when they began ignoring #anki since past few weeks, we should have together mailed CVs that the epis r being crappy off late coz lets accept it they INDEED were crappy, the twists were dman weak, the drama were damn weak and bua fufa dadi nani characters were damn useless...TRPs crashed after V Day epis and main reason of it all is lakc of focus on four main characters,,,It ws Shranaal shaadi but honestly ask urselves did u get any meanigful Shranaal scenes?...apart from some eye locks here and there and some stolen hugs and kisses?..NO...they weren't the main focus, the main focus ws just USELESS REPEATATIVE drama...

Anyways whats done is done...but lets be together NOW

Lets all wear this sigg and tag

Come Join Hands in Saving a Progressive Show...Trend #DontEndMeriBhabhi @ 745 PM tonight

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitaloveuNazzyx8Proud-IndiaSanDhirholic.

dharbar

dharbar

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
All crap serials are continuing without any hindrances and our serial...nooo...this can't happen to our show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanDhirholic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top