Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

No I don't think they will give 6pm slot back to our show.
I think they reserved 6pm slot for new show. MC show is now only started so it won't end soon. If they give this time to new show we fans will start bashing them. In order to avoid that they doing like this. After 2 or 3 weeks they will give 6pm slot to new show. In SP they started showing promo. So it is going to air soon and no other show is going to end as far now...

I vaguely remember something about this show...it was mentioned months back.Everest is a finite series, so that will end soon and this may replace that. MC has just begun so will go on for 3 months atlas. i guess. I don't think SP will give back the  pm slot. If they do...then the sun rises from the west.
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Is EK coming up with another show, Nimmy? What happens when MasterChef finishes, will EBP get the 6 pm slot back?

EK would want all the channels o air only her shows and SBB n abs to air promos of her show daily...it makes me sick. 

I am sure that SP will replace MC with another new show. don't think they will ever give back that slot or will end EBP. Aarrgghhh...
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

EK would want all the channels o air only her shows and SBB n abs to air promos of her show daily...it makes me sick. 

I am sure that SP will replace MC with another new show. don't think they will ever give back that slot or will end EBP. Aarrgghhh...

Agree sp will never give our slot back...they are such biased Ek chamcha channel...
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
r u guys talking abt tere sheher mein? it will replace everest
now I hate SP more and more...all we asking for a aashlok maha movie, but no way they r giving another, 10th? ? 20th? maha movie for their favorite show, their baby this Sunday 😡
+ in #ithanku promo they added all their favourite in lists but not shlok or aastha there :/ I HATE STARPLUS, biased channel Gth :/

I'm controlling myself nahi toh ek essay likhungi to vent out my frustrations 😡🤣🤣