Female TV celebs select male actors they want to play Holi with

sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/features/female-tv-celebs-select-male-actors-they-want-play-holi-042

The day has finally come when we will cherish the festival of Holi by playing with colours, having bhang, and finally washing ourselves out before getting back home.

But there is always that special one with whom you would like to play Holi with. Hence, we spoke to few female TV actresses and asked them to name the male actor they want to play with.

Let's find out about their choices...

Somya Seth: I guess the person with whom I would love to play Holi is Shaheer Sheikh. This because I am yet to take revenge of the prank he and our directors of Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal played on me during an on-going shoot during Holi way back in 2011

Edited by sweety71 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/features/female-tv-celebs-select-male-actors-they-want-play-holi-042

The day has finally come when we will cherish the festival of Holi by playing with colours, having bhang, and finally washing ourselves out before getting back home.

But there is always that special one with whom you would like to play Holi with. Hence, we spoke to few female TV actresses and asked them to name the male actor they want to play with.

Let's find out about their choices...

Somya Seth: I guess the person with whom I would love to play Holi is Shaheer Sheikh. This because I am yet to take revenge of the prank he and our directors of Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal played on me during an on-going shoot during Holi way back in 2011

Still remember your tweet "Holi abhee bhee bakhi hai mere dost"? and tweet about your watchman Edited by sweety71 - 10 years ago
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg...somu wants to play holi wid shaheer!! *sooo sweeet...I knew something was brewing between our shamya...kya jodi h..hope somu play wod our gorgeous prince Shaheer! *and takes her sweet revenge!*:Dlove shamya and their mastii..romance; ):*
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dats aweeesssoommmeee...im just getting d glance of d pic in my eyes in which they both were hiding behing her pink palluu...😳  luv u SHAMYA :)
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! that's so great.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ go ahead Somya.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ issi bahaane humein bhi Shamya ko ek saath dekhne ka chance milega.. πŸ˜³ dying to c them together yaar..  btw Haapy Holi guyss! πŸ˜ƒ
Tfs dear πŸ˜›
Edited by jc_2312 - 10 years ago
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OmG somi wants to play holi with shaheer. :) Tfs :)
Parsh_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woah holi wid shaheer awsum...go ahead wid da revenge somi...πŸ˜ƒ
suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs omg somi remembers shaheer in holi ❀️
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahha shaheer bagooo🀣