Frequent Posters

Farnazlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't worry yr πŸ˜‰ we always love Ranjan
Sachi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think sp didnt invite them,.pankhuri and aditya,akshara and naitik,suraj and sandhya all these popular couples were not there too,.there were loads of other faltu people,who are not in starparivaar team,.plus the show was boring,i had to skip few performances,.only performances worth watching was sanjida n shayantanis,..others were just pretending to laigh n clap for no reason,.lol
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Star Plus didn't have Ranjan perform because they chose Veeba instead since they are the more popular jodi. Even Wantsuri was invited.
Farnazlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veeba is popular jodi, i understand that but Ranjan is also popular, even they ruin Gunjan badly, they still get the 3rd position in jodi, if you just forget that
taararose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah_ranjan

good reply cutekk πŸ‘ me n my friends are enjoying ranjan story more now as it's so so unpredictable we all have seen people hating each other both the actors than they forget everything n fall in love but here in ranjan they are having a test n in my opinion I wouldn't have liked it if they showed gunjan ranvi story happily n their marriage what's the fun! Abhi I'm enjoying how things are going and m sure when that day comes when both fall In love its all gonna be awesome n than u see where ranjan magic will reach! It's gonna be written as one of the unforgettable love stories of all time πŸ˜Š like cutekk say they are diamond in construction n they gave to be scrubbed n polished so that they can spread their dazzle n sparkle everywhere!

Exactly... Ranjan is now more interesting to watch than ever before! For me they are like wine... they have gotten better with time ... and will get even better with more timeπŸ˜‰
Edited by taararose - 10 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no offense but i've never found them cute or hot ever in the showπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
jo chemistry unke beech show me hai hi nahi woh ek dance performance me kaise hoti? lol
TaaniRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..IshqShava..

no offense but i've never found them cute or hot ever in the showπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
jo chemistry unke beech show me hai hi nahi woh ek dance performance me kaise hoti? lol

I feel the same about Veeba just hell annoying they are chemistry bhi nahin or the actor playing Veera her voice is irritating 

Oh forgot NO OFFENSE πŸ˜†
Edited by TaaniRocks - 10 years ago
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true want to see RanJan 
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TaaniRocks

I feel the same about Veeba just hell annoying they are chemistry bhi nahin or the actor playing Veera her voice is irritating 

Oh forgot NO OFFENSE πŸ˜†

oh yeah right..its their 'non existent' chemistry that won them favorite jodi poll and also the channel gave them(and not Ranjan) a chance to perform during that event because of their 'annoying chemistry'πŸ˜†
if you are reported, mods might take offense here because you criticized an actor's personal attribute..that's not allowed by IF COC

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow this is an interesting thread 🀣