Do any of you guys think so? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chuckyscott

No,no yaar don't want any of dat stuff,raghav should not play wid kalpi's feelings,he should really love her,there are thousands other way to take revenge.he should not even play wid pakhi's feelings
relaxx be positive,.. raghav does not hurt kalpi n he does not use pakhi.. dont wry.. join us in ragna asylm n njoy these romantic moments. jo hm chahte h vo ho rha h so njoy it๐Ÿ‘
Ur right meenu,v all should be positive
Originally posted by Yellowdiamond

The thought did cross my mind! But raghav is so convincing with his love for Kalpi! I don't wan to believe it!
agree its just not possible
Originally posted by samarth300

Do any of you guys think that this Is Raghav's plan to get KaLpi out of his life because he says she is always a big distraction and comes in between his revenge plan. This sudden change in Raghav is like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I mean it's like a complete overnight change. But, atleast Kalpi feeling happy is normal. She keeps on telling Raghav tht they can't be together, but she is happy in a way because SOMEONE actually has feelings for her. She probably never imagined anything like that. And Raghav is very goal-oriented. Yeah, tht one night at the chawl, he did say tht e will never let Kalpi go. But maybe after a night-long daaru drinking and tellin himself to focus in his goal, must have fixed him ๐Ÿ˜† And whtever he does, Kalpi is always in her way. So maybe he's trying on Kalpi wht he wants to do with Paakhi. Pretend to love her and then dump her. Then he can focus on his revenge. Or he can kill two birds with one stone by telling Paakhi tht he loves her and then he makes his "dates" with Kalpi more obvious to Paakhi and in tht way Paakhi would be heartbroken. Once he hurts Paakhi to the way he wants, he will also dump Kalpi. This is wht I'm thinking the writers might d. Anyone agree or disagree?

I have just become addicted to RAGNAโค๏ธ
but I also fear the same๐Ÿ˜’, that how he can change his mind in one Day...
from young age, he grown with the aim To Take Revenge on KAPOOR.!
& if this will then i will be ๐Ÿ’”
Omg guys.. So there might be a chance that Raghav is not in love with Kalpi.. The very reason for me to watch this show is Raghav.. Hopefully they don't show him in a bad light.. I love RagNa so much
If this track actually happens, I will stop watching EMA! ๐Ÿ˜ญ