cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Episode starts from aparna in car.car will be slant and will be abt to fall. Aparna shouts " prena mujhe please bachao" . Prerna will be shouting aparna aparna. prerna runs to her car and gets a rope. she throws it near Aparna. aparna tries to catch it but she fails. she tries three four times but she fails. finally the car falls down and it blasts into fire. Prerana shouts and is very afraid. anu comes to the spot and asks what happened. she shows the burnt car and says aparna died.She starts crying and hugs anu. he tries to console her. He calls up police and says abt car accident.At the same time Bajaj comes. Seeing this he says to Anurag " yahi dekhne ko bulaya tha apne". anu gets very angry and says" aapko shakh karna hai to kijiye lekin pehle aap jaan to lijiye kya hua hai.aparna ka maut dekhkar prerna dar gayi hai. agar meri jaga koi aur hota to yahi karta". bajaj shows no reaction. police comes to spot and tells everything . Prerna says to bajaj " aap hamesha mujhe Anu ko lekar Shak karte hain. lekin ab bas ho gaya. she will join her hands and say ab bas" Anu says Chalo prerna" prerna nad Anurag will go. Bajaj sees them ( he looks really handsome)

while going in car they show some flashbacks.They show durga visargan. near sea. all basu's at durga visargan.

bajaj goes to house and in hall he sees the place where prerna's photo was put. then he goes to store room and sees all prerna's photo. he holds one of the photo and sees at it. he looks really nice. then menaka's sis comes in. bajaj hides the Photo. she says that i know that u r seeing prerna's pphoto." Aap prerna ko bahut chahte hain na. uski bahut parwa hain na. Agar aap prerna ko nhin chahte to is kamre mein na hote. bajaj says haan main prerna ko chahta hoon.uski parwa karta hoon" she says to phir apki aur prerna ke beech ya kaisi ladayi. He replies" ya mere aur prerna ki beech ki ladayi nahin hai. ye mere dil aur dimak ki beech ki ladayi. mera dil kehta hai ki prerna ko maaf kardoon aur uske saath nayi tarah se zindagi shuruvaat karoon lekin mera dimak kehta hi ki usne jo kiya thik nahin kiya. use main maaf na karoon." he has tears in his eyes.

menaka's sis looks at bajaj with concerned look.bajaj continues to say" maine hamesha prerna ka intezaar kiya aur vo hamesha anu ka intezaar kiya shayad aaj bhi karti hain. Jab bhi meri baat ayi Anu ke baad hi ayi. Main hamesha Prerna se hi pyaar kiya lekin vo hamesha anu se hi pyaar kiya shayad aaj bhi karti hain. Mujhe lagta hain Shayad meri chahat main hi loyi kamin thi jo usne mujhe kabhi pyaar nahin kiya( his eyes will be full of tears. 😭. i was very sad on seeing that scene).lekin ab bas mujhe koyi faisla krna hain. is baat ko hi khatam kar deta hoon. main abhi ek faisla leta hoon aur ise hamesha ke liya khatam kar doonga" Then the episode ends at bajaj itself.

May be u all understood the story. i have written update for first time. plz comment abt this update.

thanku

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chuk thumbnail
  GOOD YAAR KEEP IT UP
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great job... sorry i'm kinda late but i don't really have time with all the homework... but great job... keep it up