Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Quick Notes for Updates||Delayed FFs - Note Pg 4

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Updates

Banked parts of the FFs over the last couple of days. πŸ˜³
Gave mini teasers... Enjoy!!! 
Instead of posting in all threads as I'm far too lazy to go and edit the first post etc..
Posted all teasers here.

~ Undeniable Chap 25 - Done

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ha..."

I shook my head wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him, I just wanted to forget it, I didn't want to remember my past, I wanted his warmth engulfing me and making me forget. 

His arms came around me wrapping around my back as he pressed me to him pulling me to sit up, his lips brushed my neck accidentally but it was soothing in a way. 

~ Cocktail Pt 10 - Done

"What?" she snapped. 

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I questioned, she crossed her arms looking at me angrily. "Last night I didn't force you or anything, you were drunk and you wanted it just as well" I told her as honestly as I could hoping she'd believe me. 

She narrowed her eyes at me giving me the angriest look that even scared me a little.

~ Inferno Chap 1 - Done

Her eyes drew to the door as a large figure filled in the space, her eyes widened in a shocking surprise when familiar dark eyes met hers, she stepped back letting out a little gasp. 

How could it be? She questioned mentally, she hadn't been prepared for this, she swallowed hard and looked at him. His eyes just as questioning and surprised, he looked different to the last time she'd seen him. 

~ Collide Pt 15 - Done

"Geet get in before I do something I regret. Do you even see what you're doing?" he questioned angrily slamming the side of the car so hard. 

"What will your mother say?" he yelled.

"She's not here" I screamed stepping away from him swallowing hard. "She left me! Left me alone!" tears stung my eyes but I still refused to cry. My mother left me alone in this cruel world. She isn't here when I need her the most.

~ Innocence Pt 7 - Done

"Forget that why are you talking to me now for? You didn't talk for the last 2 days? You were angry right?"

"I thought I'll be nice"

"Nice my foot. Dress mil gayi isi liye baat kar rahe ho" 

"You should've given the dress on that day then"

"Did you come here to argue? We could've stayed home and do that. Party mein aane ki kya zarurat hai" Maan questioned her.

Once I've banked a couple more FFs (Innocently Seduced, Falling For You & Nikah) will post all updates together, 

Unless you can convince me otherwise to post today  πŸ˜‰

*Inferno touches 120 likes, Collide thread finishes with 150 likes on Part 14* 

Get these done and I'll post the 5 updates today that are done... 

That way we put a little effort from both sides. πŸ˜›

If not then I'll be posting all the updates together on the day I've banked the other 3 FFs. Which could be later on next week seeing as I'm typing small parts each day.

Edited by -Diamonds- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm looking forward to all updates...So pls try to update today!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi awesum post! Terrific interesting teasers! Will wait 4 updates! Thanks😊
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome teasers...but collide teaser is confusing...ab geet kya kar rahi hai??πŸ˜•
btw if u remember plz send me blog update of "seduce kar pawoge ?" &  "not so innocent" as in blog link it is password protected...& thank u read blog part of apne after reading apne from IF...

Also read :
1) All I ask
2)match made in vegas
3)o saahiba
4)Juntos para siempre
5)Torn in between...
6)Forbidden fruit...all are simply brilliant...πŸ˜ƒ

Dilsay thumbnail
thanks for your teasers dear...
missed you so much ...
i want a teaser for inevitable also πŸ˜‰
Maangeetlove7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They're still fighting in the party too :O all the teasers look amazing! Hope to get an update soon!! 
srikantharaja thumbnail
great works waiting eagerly hope u updating sooner... i miss ur update really badly... plz update please those who read ff like and comment to encourage other hard works plsease update teaser waiting for full update πŸ˜Š
great works waiting eagerly hope u updating sooner... i miss ur update really badly... plz update please those who read ff like and comment to encourage other hard works plsease update teaser waiting for full update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
great works waiting eagerly hope u updating sooner... i miss ur update really badly... plz update please those who read ff like and comment to encourage other hard works plsease update teaser waiting for full update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly fr updts
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
salam aapi just loved all the teasers aur aise teaser padhke update ki sakht shiddat ho rahi hai aapi 😳 aapi plzzz jaldi se update de dein dyingly waiting for all the updates aapi plzzz😳
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teasers .. specially collide !!!