Episode Discussion and Live Updates Thread #3 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Lmao maha shukravar promo Jalal is cryin seeing her photo asking where did u go 🀣 ---> the patch up was a dream ! Chalo I'm happy I wanted more quality to this patch up !
LMAO so it was indeed a DREAM?🀣  Ok phew then! Cuz yeah this is a HIGH POINT...and baaki jo bhi ho, this show usually nails its high points...after all the drama, there deserves to be a more drawn out patch up...
Originally posted by -Khush-

Lmao maha shukravar promo Jalal is cryin seeing her photo asking where did u go 🀣 ---> the patch up was a dream ! Chalo I'm happy I wanted more quality to this patch up !

what??😲 does that mean that my worst nightmare will come true!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@Khush..where did u get d promo from? links?
after watching today's epi...i could remeber just one song---YE KYA HUA? KAISE HUA?πŸ˜› jalal ke awesome dream...πŸ˜ƒ jodha ka exit from agra n amer both...πŸ˜† n d letter!!!πŸ˜† ruq-MA ki lajawab conversation...the happiness of Shareef...nice!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ but, best of all...precap--SALIMA vs RUQ!!!!🀣 
but, finally...both JALAL n JO admitted that they love each other❀️...n d way JO argued with those 2 men...superb!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰ ab aanewala har epi dekhne layak hoga...can't wait for them!!!!!
LOLL Jodha's letter...jaate jaate bhi itna lamba bhaashan de gayi Jalal ko...what's ironic is how much of a martyr complex Jodha has...she expects Jalal to trust her implicitly when many times she herself hasn't trusted him...lol

Anyways it was still a nice scene...well emoted by RT...and Jodha's back in her Ajmer Sharif trip clothes it seems...the "aam aadmi disguise"...

LOL@ her telling off those two guys for badmouthing Jalaal...haha...

le Khush...tera PROMO scene bhi aaj telecast ho hi gaya!!!! n Hamida...kya entry maari...kya dailogue maaraπŸ˜›... n jalal:"ameejaan, ab kam se kam aap to mujhse naraz mat hoeye'πŸ˜‰πŸ€£.. salima begum...gud that u persuaded jalal to get jodha back...πŸ‘ ouch...RUQ ka face on that Mohabbat wala dialogue...πŸ˜† MA...javeda is goin to find ur truth...sahi mein?😲
precap--Jodha yahan par nahi hai???πŸ‘πŸΌ 

PS-- wonder what will be amer-walaon ka reaction to this GREAT news!!!!😎

beta jalal...jo toh lagta hai MATHURA chali gayi...ja, jaake dhundh usko!!!πŸ˜› hay, next week ke epi jyada interesting honge...jalal trying to find whr is Jo? whr has she disappeared?πŸ˜‰
Woohooo new promo Jalal is covered in white sheet and jodha shocked to see it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok chill I'm happy because this is the perfect loop closure to the love confession ! This time it will be jodha who will be sad guilty and confess her love πŸ˜›

I knew this was coming hen they showed Abul Mali danger in mathura ! πŸ˜†

But aww that little flashback jodha has of Jalal apologizing 😭looks like jodha didn't take it and while going away Jalal got attacked ! She will be mega broken cause this whole fight happened due to her wanting to protect him and he got attacked instead

Waiting for this Maha epi !Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Khush-

Woohooo new promo Jalal is covered in white sheet and jodha shocked to see it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok chill I'm happy because this is the perfect loop closure to the love confession ! This time it will be jodha who will be sad guilty and confess her love πŸ˜›

I knew this was coming hen they showed Abul Mali danger in mathura ! πŸ˜†

But aww that little flashback jodha has of Jalal apologizing 😭looks like jodha didn't take it and while going away Jalal got attacked ! She will be mega broken cause this whole fight happened due to her wanting to protect him and he got attacked instead

Waiting for this Maha epi !

SO AM I!!! After which am leaving this Forum
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

SO AM I!!! After which am leaving this Forum

@RED πŸ˜‘😑😑 CHUP Bhainsa πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ humne aisa kya gunah kiya begum-e-khaas?