IPKKND: I'm really sorry Khushi but you look really attractive in this

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guyz

This FF is done by Jiana_khurana but she's giving me this FF to continue!

Please have a look

Edited by Arihiya-Raizada - 10 years ago

Hey

INDEX

Chapter 1
Below! Scroll down!

Chapter 2
Coming soon

Chapter 3
Coming soon

Chapter 1
Recap:

Arnav enters Gupta mansion and see's Khushi, bua ji, Khushi's umma, Khushi's babu ji and Payal sitting, and having a chat, bua ji stops talking when she see's Arnav.

Bua ji: Arnav babua, aap yahan (your here?)

Arnav looks straight at Khushi in anger, at first Khushi is soo happy that Arnav's back, but then she remembers that 1 week ago Arnav left her without telling her,then she got angry again and gave Arnav an angry glare

Arnav: hi bua ji 

Bua ji : you should have told us you were coming,we would have made khana and everything for you

Arnav: no bua ji, nothing like that, actually I came home today and Khushi came here without telling me

Khushi: just like you went without telling me!

Bua ji: Garima, shashi, Payal, I think we should leave them alone for some time!

After that everyone went into their rooms and only Arnav and Khushi were left

Arnav: what the h*ll Khushi! how can you do this!

Khushi: just like you left me without telling me!!

Arnav: I'm sorry Khushi, I didn't mean to do that!

Khushi: I'm not coming home!

Arnav: yes you are!, I'm waiting outside in the car for you!

After that Arnav went outside and all this while buaji was hearing Arnav and Khushi's conversation.

Buaji: Khushi, go with Arnav

Khushi: no buaji

Buaji: Khushi go now, he's already apologised!

Khushi:ok buaji, I'll go with him because you said, but I'm not forgiving him!

Khushi went in the car with Arnav and they reached Shantivan 

Arshi's room

Khushi goes in the bathroom, changes and comes out, She was wearing Arnav's favourite red and black transparent nightie and she knew whenever Arnav sees her in that nightie, he gets really Attracted towards her.

Arnav thought to himself: Khushi is trying to kill me, she won't let me touch her.

Arnav walked towards her and pined her to the wall and started kissing her stomach to her neck than near her lips, he was just about to capture her lips when Khushi pushed him away

Khushi: hard luck Arnav

Arnav quickly picked up Khushi and put her in the middle of the bed and he started opening his shirt buttons and than he finally threw his shirt away showing Khushi his well built body and he just looked hot, Khushi was just about to pull Arnav towards her and kiss him tightly but than she remembered that she was supposed to be angry, Arnav thought to himself that usually by now Khushi would forgive him but this time it was going to be hard work.

How was it? I will update soon, I know it was short but theses days I nearly get time!! Soz!!
Please comment or like or tomatoes and shoes are appreciated too!😆🤣

This was Written by Madhu123 in may 2012
Reported.
No dear, this is by Jiana-Khurana but she's given the ff to me now Edited by Arihiya-Raizada - 10 years ago
🤣
You think us readers are stupid??? Madhu was an extremely loved writer on this forum and her readers can recognise her FFs just by reading the prologue.
You changed your post as soon as i reported it and now i regret not quoting your previous post. 
We both know what you did was wrong.

awesome part
loved it
thanks for the pm
AWESOME PART 👏👏
LOVED IT 😛
Edited by Aisha1996 - 10 years ago
Yupp, I think some people are misunderstanding that I have NOT given this story when I HAVE GIVEN YOU THIS STORY, but I think it's also sweet that, and nice that people care about others writing, so yeh I have given this story to Arihiya_Raizada, but shall I was thinking of taking it back now.😛