Our wish is coming true in gustakh dil <3

ashujani12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so happy that nikhil was actually shocked hearing about lajjo loving that scene nicely done nikhil and the way he went into lajjo's room just puts a smile on you face Do u know what hats off too ranjit for telling the truth to nikhil and ishana I just hate her did u see the reaction on her face so had even she knew everything She just choose not to tell nikhil our wish is finally becoming true lajjo is going to study that was her dream now her dream will become true can't wait and for the precap it's just so cute looking at it them two together on holi then again it could be all a dream who knows? Can't wait for Mondays episode what does everyone say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
holi is for sure dream of poor laajo as we know from that segment  but yes good days will be soon but I feel not that soon ,it will take its own sweet time...Nikhil was amazing today
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The holi scene will be a dream, so a time pass exercise. Typical of all soap operas. This method is not new, a few years back we used to watch an very popular American series called, Dallas, In one particular set which ran for months, in the cliff ending end of season episode we learnt that the whole series was a dream. I remember many fans felt cheated. Since then this method has been copied the world over. Though GD overdoes it. 
So what do guys do on the forum on the weekend?  I am watching  Tottenham v Arsenal play in the premier league football in London tomorrow ,it's the equivalent of India v Pakistan at cricket, just more intense for the fans, lol