Vani Rani 300th Episode Celebrations - Enjoy Reading, Like and comment

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Today is a very special day for the Vani Rani team and its followers. It's the 300th episode broadcast day. Just under 2 months ago, Vani Rani Team celebrated their first anniversary. Unfortunately, we didn't have anything going in this forum back then so today we have lots of things taking off for the two mangos, one stone effect. 😉😆

In short, this serial is about the Iron Lady of the South 🥳

This is the official Synopsis of this serial in YouTube 😃

Twin sister's Vani and Rani get married to an elder and younger brother of the same family respectively.

Vani the elder one is a well read attorney and the younger one Rani is a failure in education with not even going beyond 10th class. Though both have extreme ideologies of life Rani is a favourite among neighbours with her uncanny innocent approach.

Vani is a roaring lion at the court room who is looked up as a role model to so many upcoming lawyers for her advocating abilities, whereas Rani is a well versed home maker.

Not only with the sisters remain with this extremity but even their respective husbands share the same dose of luck...yes Vani's husband is a successful Granite businessman and Rani's husband tried his hands on so many fields and has burnt his fingers with many a losses.

Vani is a mother of 2 children and Rani has three children who are in their teens. Volcanoes of persistent problem erupts now and then between the children too since each of them pertaining to different thought process indulge in living together under one roof as a nuclear family. There comes a stage when it becomes so difficult to keep the family values intact between the varied problems which keep cropping making the situation even more complex.

Vani Rani forum welcomes everyone to this celebratory thread 😃

This idea was literally made overnight. I hinted that we should let this pass but Shree came back with a bang and ignited this big flame. As usual, I expanded on the idea and we roped in Karthikka to elaborate her love of words and Nerusha to elaborate her love of art. 

Winking emoticon showing ok sign - stock vector

Now I meet you here with a long thread full of information on Vani Rani and our forum. Don't worry, it's all good so sit down, sip a coffee and start reading... 😃

Congratulations to the entire Vani Rani team and 
continue rocking the serial 👏

A big cheers to all the updaters
🤗
🤗🤗🤗

Monday : Nithyamkv
Tuesday : Nithyamkv
Wednesday : Kalki2007
Thursday : ThangamPlus
Friday : Kameswari
Saturday: Incorrigible

Not to forget those who chipped in or helped before 😳

Hopper_ocean, *~Thamizhan~*, Pallanguzhi, Krithikas, Caryn, Pokkir26, Karthikka, Sophie, 

Siggies : Nerulala
Promotion: Nithyamkv
Introduction: Thangamplus

300 - Infinity and Beyond : Karthikka
Best Moments : ThangamPlus
One Shots : Karthikka
Review : Karthikka
Koffee with Arun : Special Guest - Arun, 
Host -  Karthikka,
Questions - ThangamPlus, Incorrigible, Kameswari

Check Here for Other Activities

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The number 300 is the "in" thing right now. Simply because it is the name of a Hollywood film that has hit silver screens all over the world. The number 300 however carries a significance of a different kind to all of us here in India Forums...indeed to many Tamil-speaking people regardless of whether they are - in India, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom,Malaysia, Singapore, Canada, United States, Australia - in fact anywhere that has a Tamil population and satellite facilities. 300 to us means the 300th episode of the now established and continuing in popularity that is Vani Rani.

I am hesitant to call Vani Rani a serial. "Serial" have become to exemplify shows with silly, puerile stories with diabolical plots that are manipulated to exploit the weaknesses and gullibility of its audience, particularly women - housewives and professionals alike. Vani Rani is a cut above that. Sure, it has its weaknesses too but overall, it is an intelligent show. In many aspects.

The first episode was broadcasted on the 21st of January 2013.  Starring R. Radhikaa Sarathkumar, a very talented and established actress, it was about identical twins and the trials and tribulations that they, and their family members, face. The initial reception was lukewarm at best, and indifferent at worst. Radhikaa had a chequered history where serials were concerned. The brilliance of Chitty was never matched by her subsequent serials. Audience were restless and unhappy - incomplete plots, stories with potential that were not exploited, portrayal of holier-than-thou, all-knowing, all solving leads only caused frustration and dare I say it, dislike? Annamalai, Selvi, Arasi, Chellameh were all guilty of one or another or all of the "sins" mentioned above. It was felt that the spotlight was only on one person, the titular character. The other characters were pushed into the background and the roles were limited to playing violins to Radhikaa's solo number.

Vani Rani dispelled this. In fact I would argue that it has already surpassed the legend that is Chitty. Ably helmed by young and talented director O.N Rathnam, the serial has today become a household name - and for the right reasons. The supporting cast have had their own storylines. But the serial here rightly belongs to the protagonist - Madam Radhikaa. Whether it was the naive, gullible and extremely charming Rani or whether it is Rani Swaminathan's Smarter Sister (pinched shamelessly from Gene Wilder's Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother), the indomitable lioness and lawyer, VaniBhoominathan, Madam Radhikaa captivated the hearts of the people through her varying and impressive acting skills, portraying two very different characters with aplomb. Soon word began to spread. Unbelievers like me were hooked and I can safely say intense discussions on the plots, dialogues, and characters have taken place not just in cyberspace but at dinner tables, in restaurants, over the telephones, in the social media. Such was its impact. It sounds surreal but that is what was happening in reality.

It is not just Radhikaa too. I remember Venu Arvind from Selviand I must admit that I was not too impressed at that point. But in Vani Rani he shone. He was able to match Radhikaa frame for frame, delivery for delivery. The storyline which focussed on him when Vani was hospitalised was perfect platform for him to show his acting skills and he grabbed the opportunity with both hands and did he revel in it. I remember remarking that his portrayal of a guilt-ridden, remorseful and anxious Bhoomi reminded me of Anthony Hopkins in Shadowlands. How without a word, he was able to portray his feelings through silence, letting his facial expressions do the talking. You could feel his loneliness, his isolation as his nearest and dearest ignored him and shunned him.

Then there was Prithivee Raj aka Babloo. We were so used to seeing him in rough and tough roles, as a baddie we all love to loath (Ganga, anyone?) that to see him in Vani Rani as a soft, gullible wastrel was a bit of a shock. But we understood that this is another feather to add to his cap. An actor's dream is to be versatile - to do all kind of roles that demand the exercise of different emotions, different portrayals, roles as wide and as varied as you can get. No one can be another Nadigar Thilagam but one can try. And try Prithivee Raj did, with admirable results. From a weeping clinging spineless doormat to a stronger, determined (albeit mean) aspiring business magnate, Prithivee has portrayed his character with talent and aplomb. I still remember how his eyes would widen and fill with unshed tears. I don't know how he does it but we all felt crying too.

Then you had the strong supporting younger cast.Arun Kumar Rajan and Maha Lakshmi come to mind. It was a change for Arun also, from the one-dimensional materialistic womaniser in Azhagi to the nerdy, innocent and complex character that is Surya...but the young man stepped up and was able to win our hearts over. It would have been easy for us to dismiss him as an insignificant Ambiclone , but he showed he was not insignificant from the nuances of his acting. Everything he did was in character, from the way he talked, to the way he dressed and the way he walked - what a walk, yaar!! Donald Duck would have been proud. The intonations in his voice, the look of perpetual uncertainty and confusion, the self-righteousness that pops up whenever he is displeased about something were well portrayed that we were alternatively irritated or amused. These were the very reactions that Arun was aiming for.

Of all the serials that I have seen Maha Lakshmi in, this is the one that I find most memorable. A strong, feisty character, full of vim and verve. The love triangle was Maha's story and own it she did. The delivery of dialogues, the facial expressions, alternating between contempt, anger, sadness, pathos, delight, happiness (although short-lived), the way she stood up, on par with the female Colossus that is Radhikaa were astonishing and thrilling in equal parts. Finally, she is able to break the mould that was unintentionally created for her in her previous work, and like Arun, admirably showed her talents. Today Vani Rani also means Poongodi.

Last but not least,  SangeethaBalan as the crass and crude but with a heart of gold mother in law. I first saw her in My Dear Bhootham but the roles she did after that was all negative roles. It was pleasant to see a MIL who is not cruel or avaricious or malicious for once. On more than one occasion, we found ourselves rooting for her. I must say that I have never done that for any other Tamil serial.

All the actors have done a great job and were memorable in their own way. BhaboosBaburaj as Kali did the role justice. We disliked Kali intensely but we still felt bad for him as he stood over his niece's dead body, tears rolling down his eyes, beaten, down, different from his usual shouting, bullying arrogant persona. Sri Devi, from the quiet and forgettable Rama in Thangam, became an unlikely villainess and managed to irk us. Manaas, Vicky, Raj Kumar have played their roles so well that when you see them in other serials, it does not make sense. You ask what is Saravanan doing here or why is Gautham so lovey-dovey or Karthik is mean? Even Joker Thulasi as Point is a wonderful addition, providing the support as and when he is asked.GuhanShanmugam, hitherto unknown but now familiar to Sun TV viewers. Nikhila Rao showed that she was more than just a pretty face. The youngest of all, Little Neha (she is not a baby) has also shown that she is no shirker where acting talent is concerned.

Of course all this was put together in a cohesive and entertaining manner by the Vani Rani crew. ON Rathnam is an intelligent director. If you look carefully, you would see that there are so many layers and complexities that the director has implanted.Sometimes you may wonder why a certain plot is introduced or a certain dialogue is said and it makes perfect sense a few episodes later that you would say "Now, why did I not think of that?" Together with co-director RC Raamcamroon and Radaan bigwig SukuKochappan and youngsters such as Ramesh Lal, SathyaBalan and Gowtham Prabhakaran, the VR crew is a formidable team.

A big plus point about Vani Rani is the dialogues. Pa Raghavan is an extremely talented and intelligent writer and this is clearly showcased through his works. I love words. I love reading them, writing them, playing around with them and to me Mr. Raghavan is a master.. So many lines spoken by the actors have found resonance with me that I have actually written them down and used them to assist me in the way I conduct myself. My favourite line has to be one uttered by Bhoomi "Anger is not even worth 10 paise. You should take it and throw it in the bin". Or something amongst those lines.But the words were pithy, the message was thought-provoking.

I have to mention about the music. The title song is not memorable unfortunately,. The singer was ShakthisreeGopalan, who bowled me over with her absolutely riveting, melting amazing Nenjukulle from Kadal. Imagine my sheer disappointment when I heard Vani Rani's theme song. I was told that she wasnt well when she recorded that song. A real pity. However, it is very rare for background music to surpass the theme song in the memorable department, but it did in this case.  The happy sounds.The sad sounds. The arousing sounds. It is no exaggeration to say that viewer can emphatise with the feelings that the BGM is meant to express and enhance the emotions of that particular scene. And which Vani Rani fan, regardless whether you are a hardcore fan or an indifferent one (how could anyone be indifferent) would forget the EnnaThavamSenjenAmma song when the sisters separated? I dare you to tell me that you did not cry. I was bawling like a baby.

I started off with a core issue in the serial - the actors - and I will end with another core issue - the plots. Like other serials Vani Rani has had its fair share of negative plots which had attracted criticisms - most vocal being myself. I have conveyed my disappointment to the team. Domestic violence, two wives syndrome, suicide plots/attempts are disgraceful to say the least. These are the common threads through Tamil serials that derive viewers like me around the bend and I have abandoned other serials because of this - a certain Mr. Kumaran is famous for this in all his serials, no matter how promising his serials start off as.  People at Radaan do listen, but I want them to more than listen, I want them to address the issues. Sometimes they do make sense, for example Shenbagam's suicide led to the marvellous court room scene with Vani. But I believe that Vani Rani is strong enough to go on without this kind of plots. Or like I tell them - have these plots but show a positive message. We all know that bigamy, suicide and domestic violence are rife in South India - so why don't you show these and tell people that that is not the way? But other than that, the stories are enjoyable and what makes Vani Rani stand out is the humour, mostly delivered by Rani and Surya. In fact, this was what made me enamoured with Vani Rani. Rani's antics in the principal's office, with the policeman, with the fake talisman selling charlatan outside the temple were rib-tickling hilarious. It was refreshing. Sadly, these moments are getting few and far less in between. Nevertheless, the stories are riveting. The separation of the sisters, the Bhoomi-Swamy saga, Bhoomi's remorse, Devi's shenanigans that were finally discovered, Kali-Shenbagam-Selvi, even the pei story somehow managed to keep it on a different track from the others.And the story that broke people's hearts (and received some weak cheers) - the Saravanan - Poongodi-Karthik love triangle. Will she or won't she? Well, she did. The cries of dismay and disappointment could be heard far and wide. Such was the effect of that story that people declared they are quitting watching Vani Rani. Madam Radhikaa's Facebook and Twitter were bombarded with messages protesting the way the story went. To say she was amazed is an understatement.

So now we are at 300th.  Congratulations Madam Radhikaa and the cast and crew of Vani Rani. As Buzz Lightyear would say "To Infinity and Beyond".

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail

I love comedy and who doesn't like to laugh. So I collected my favourite comedy moments. I have tried to include a variety of characters and not just Rani/Raadhikaa.  😆

Are you ready to judge Rani's law points? 😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IZsIpafGX8[/YOUTUBE]

Isn't it always nice when a joint family cut a cake and feed each other? 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7RKELPWX0[/YOUTUBE]

Whether you believe in ghosts or not, you have to like this scene... 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqGJ_FGRGFg[/YOUTUBE]

Did you know there is a kashayam to clear your stomach? 😈

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD5UitsSuLc[/YOUTUBE]

Have you ever wondered how to make that perfect coffee? 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM0Agob9_3o[/YOUTUBE]

Can you recall your first experience of driving? 😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RW2XEz1is8[/YOUTUBE]

Do security guards hold a real gun or a dummy gun? 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy6pvrKx6M[/YOUTUBE]

What, steal a pullayar? 😲

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzG6sqJ-g4[/YOUTUBE]

Turn your house into a court

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4neHPuvKzw[/YOUTUBE]

Stop this baby from crying!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC7N2R23A14[/YOUTUBE]

The prefect house must have... ⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LrnfZFocso[/YOUTUBE]

Catch our Raanima wearing shades... 😎

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrSRmcup7QY[/YOUTUBE]

So we looked at the comedy and to cap that Vani Rani has struck the perfect balance, here is the most emotional scene of the serial... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VXammA_SEM&feature=player_detailpage#t=42[/YOUTUBE]

And again with a song selection from Karthikka 😉

http://www.4shared.com/video/BKLPHYYT/Bahman112.html
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

❤️ @Nithyamkv ❤️

Radhika in dual role.. Looked something different to start.. 

I felt that Rani character will be a flop considering the kind of character Radhika is and the roles she has played.. 

But she proved me wrong till date..

Bang on first 50 epsidoes when we rolled on floor for all episodes.. Rani was a riot to watch..

With the pace going down.. hoping for that charm to return..

VRYPMS.. 😳 Ennatha solla.. Our baby which is growing by leaps and bounds..

300 episodes up .. Hope they maintain the tempo if they plan to stretch for some more years.. 😉

❤️ @Kalki2007 ❤️

I stopped watching Rathika's soaps long time ago - I think i saw promos it was interesting so I want to see how the story unfolding - I think because of Rani I wanted to watch it I am fan of her her devotion to her family it was teaching us valuable lesson be patient and she turn bad to good with her manners and she only ask little and happy with it - the bond Vani and Rani share it was phenomenal - I envy their love 

❤️ @Caryn ❤️

Congrats to Vani Rani Team for their 300th Episode.

May you produce many more to come without boring the fans.

I started to watch VR out of curiousity.  I never watched Chitty, but when it came to Annamalai, Selvi, Arase and Chellamey, half through my interest in these serials dwindled because it was real crappy.  The only reason I showed interest in these serials was my fav actress Mdm Radhika ❤️ was acting but then it all about her/her and her.  All other characters was snow ploughed along the way.  Initially, I didn't want to watch this serial because I was fedup with the story line of previous serials. But I was glad I gave a few episodes a try and I am glad I did not miss it.

Well lets come to VR.  I loved from the start because of the potrayal of the two main characters.  Simply amazing the way Mdm Radhikaa carry out the different characters.  Superb.👏👏⭐️  Not only that all other characters are given equal importance - Venu Arvin, Arun, Gautham, Maha Lakshmi, Selvi, Thenu, Shanti Williams, etc.  (some of the characters I do not know their name).  Their acting skills were superb and simply great.

So far I liked the story line except a few but I prefer something unique.  Not the same story like 2-wive syndrome, wife abuse etc.  (yes, it does appear in real life but this is serial, the team can make it better). Many ladies out there would like some kind of escapism from their personal troubles and this should be an entertaining serial for them instead of identifying the same and feeling depressed and they live and cry with each episode.

I liked the way Bhoomi confessed to Vani abt he being faithful to her.  I liked the way Poo berated the two Anacondas, her father, Karthik etc.  I liked the way all the cousins stick together but it is not there anymore. I liked the way Rani said - yes, my lord.   I want more like this as the laughing scenes are no more. 😭  There should be a balance.

Anyway, VR team ... Congratulations once again and all the best in new storyline.  

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

❤️ @Pallanguzhi ❤️

🥳Hello makkale! 😊

Ok this is going to be quite long - maybe around a thousand pages...sariyaa??..😆 LOL enna bayanthuteengala?? 🤣 ennala antha alavukku ezhutha mudiyathu...just joking 😃 

For Sun TV serials, the last one I watched was Arase...(yes long long ago... 😆 I have watched Chithi, Annamalai and Selvi as well 😊) So around last year I was searching on YouTube for new serials to watch. I made my way to the Raadan channel and saw that the first ten episodes of Vaani Rani had been uploaded. Once I saw that Raadhika was doing a double role (like in Arase), I decided to take a look and found myself roaring with laughter at Rani's antics (the scene where she pretended to faint at the temple to force Vani to come, and the priest scolding her. 🤣) Really, I thought, wow, this was rare in Tamil serials, as far as I knew. So I continued waiting eagerly for the videos to be uploaded.

I am happy to say that my IF journey began with Vani Rani (well, a bit later 😆) Since the last few episodes of Arase and Kolangal, I have been a silent reader here on India Forums, and have always enjoyed reading the updates filled with funny and realistic comments and the conversations with the serial artistes. Here I would like to give a round of applause to the updaters 👏 For it is you who have inspired me to join IF. 😃 Thank you.

Around the 60th episode of Vaani Rani, I decided that I could wait no longer to post my opinion too and officially joined IF - and it's been a wonderful journey since then and I have made many friends here 😊 Thank you everyone! 👏

To me VR is one of the serials which is unique and offers some of everything to all their fans and I applaud the VR team for their hard work. I wish them well in all their endeavours to come and hope that VR continues this momentum. 👏 Also congratulations and thank you to Radhika madam, Venu Sir, Babloo Sir, Shanti Williams (Anaconda Patti always makes me laugh 😆😆😆) and to all of the cast, who make the characters come alive 👏 and to O.N.R Sir and the crew of the serial. 👏👏👏

😃 VR Sangathinar Avargalukku 😃

To all my friends, thank you all so much for all your efforts and dedication into making VR forum a memorable and happy place to be in! 🥳 👏 I am very happy to be part of the Sangam! 😊

Thanks to: The Super Twins - Shathir and Shree for this thread and making the forum very lively 😆 and jovial 👏 and Karthikka for your funny and well-written reviews and comments and interviews 👏 and to Nithyakka for what the VR forum is today 👏 and to Kames, Caryn and all members of this forum! 👏

🥳VR Sangam Endrum Vaazhga Vaazhga !! 😃

Wishing everyone of you a Happy VR 300th Episode / Third Century Celebration!! 

❤️ @ThangamPlus ❤️

I've been following the 21:30 slot since Chithi so there was never a doubt for me to not watch Vani Rani. I still remember the first promo; it revealed nothing apart from the fact that the new serial will have Raadhika enacting a dual role with opposite personalities. I chose to watch this serial for Raadhika but I continue to watch it because I love everything about it. I've been longing to see a serial with a serious plot that gave a huge importance to comedy. I've got bored of seeing the pointless and repetitive jokes made in comedy serials. I was looking for something fresh and Vani Rani was exactly that. It was unique and I could set it apart from the other 17 serials on Sun TV. Unfortunately the same can't be said now, but it is still my favourite serial. I have enjoyed my experience watching Vani Rani for more than a year now and I know I won't give it up anywhere in the near future. In fact I can now confidently say that I will travel to the very end. If I watch Vani Rani with the same level of interest now as I had at the start, the credit has to go to people of VRYPMS. The fact that we have a name for our group should give an indication of the fun we have. Every second I spend in this forum is exciting and enjoyable for me. I love watching this serial but more than that I love sharing my opinions here. And as people famously say, we're not just celebrating for the success Vani Rani team saw this past year but to wish them success for many more years to come.  

❤️ @Nerulala ❤️

Firstly congratulation to Vani Rani team for 300th episode! This is one of the best serials in Sun TV. Radika mams acting is a treat to watch. Both characters portrayed by her are really awesome!  I do watch Vani Rani on and off but one this that made me addicted is Poongodi and Saravanan. I always watch Vani Rani with the expectation to see Poongodi and Saravanan reunite. I hope this happens in the future. All the best Vani Rani team! 😃

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail

I see the look in your eyes and my heart constricts.  I have never ever seen that look before. I want to cry but I can't.  When I wanted my way with you, all I had to do was turn the tap on. I could tear up as easily as if I am peeling a sulphuric onion.  And you'd melt like butter cut by a hot knife. But that look tells me it won't work this time .  I am too numb. The tears just don't come. It is as if they have been frozen by the feeling of numbness that is starting from the base of my feet and hitting a crescendo in the middle of my scalp. Such a gamut of emotions.I am shocked. I am hurt. But most of all, I am scared. I look at you and I think "This man, who I first held in my arms as a new born babe, is now looking at me with hatred and anger. This man, who used to call me Amma with love and tenderness, is now spitting out the same "Amma" with dislike and irritation. There is no love there." Even when your father left me with two young children, I did not feel the desolation as I feel now. I worshipped you.

I worshipped you. You were the one steady factor in my life. My early memories were of cuddling in your arms, smelling your scents, wallowing in your warmth. I felt safe.  I felt loved. I did not feel the absence of a father in my life because you were my father, my mother, my guru. My everything. No matter how tired you were or how busy, you would look at me and smile and that smile would make my heart expand with joy.  And it was that smile that took me through the bad times, the hard times. And it was the inexplicable desire to keep that smile forever on your face that drove me to do the things that no decent man would do. It was the inexplicable desire to keep that smile forever on your face that I did things I did at the expense of my family.

Family.  Did you forget that for the main part of your life, I was your family? It was just the three of us. You.  Your baby sister. And me. Your father had abandoned me. Physically. Mentally. Spiritually.  I had to struggle. Society does not look kindly on a single mother - if the husband dies before the wife, it is her fault. The man is faultless. He could be alcoholic, a wife beater, a womanizer, an adulterer. But that is all okay because hey, he is a man. He is an alcoholic because his wife drove him to drink. He is a wife beater because the wife asked for it. He is a womaniser because his wife refuses to satisfy his needs. He is an adulterer because he is too kind to kick his wife out even though she does not act as a wife and he has no choice but to seek his comforts and pleasures elsewhere. He is a man. I am a woman. He has feelings. I don't. He has self-respect. I don't. He has pride. I don't. But you know what helped me to deal with the dislike, the contempt, the snide comments? My children. My daughter. My son.

Any man would be proud of having two sons. It is a sign of their masculinity, their manhood. Strangely, I never felt that way. At first. When both of them were born, I gave a sigh of relief that at least one of them will carry on with my business dynasty. I was out working, conniving, networking, manipulating, cheating. Yes, cheating. Anything and everything to ensure that I was the King of the World and one of my sons would sit in the throne once I am gone.  I now realise that it does not matter - all this wealth and success. When the ones who are supposed to look up to you look down at you, you feel as if your heart has been wrenched out of your heart. It is not worth it.  My Surya. So named after the Sun God. But he turned out to be a soft lad. Nothing wrong with that. A soft lad who is kind, loving and highly-principled. Like his mother. Then my Gautham. Strong, bold, aggressive, emotional. But that tough exterior hides a soft heart. Loyal, brave, loving. Just like his mother. His mother. My wife. My life.

My life went asunder when he walked out of the door. He packed his bags and left. Just like that. Oh, he'd send me money every month and he would come back to see both of you. I refused to let him come in and finally I told him categorically that I did not want him to see both of you or have contact with you. Oh, he does not want me but he wants my children?? And if he loved you both so much, why did he have to have another son by that harlot? I couldn't get over how he forgot the prayers, the saptapadi, the agnipradakshinam.  We took seven steps as we walked around the fire, with him holding my hand and leading, uttering seven sacred vows. I felt so protected and overwhelmed then...my small hand being held firmly and warmly by this big manly one.

Step one - sacred vow one - ekamie viustv anvetu. Let us both create, secure and enjoy all the things and comforts related to the physical body like food, clothing, shelter and other wealth needed for the physical body

Hah. I made sure that all his physical needs were fulfilled. Didn't we get two healthy children? Didn't we enjoy all that and much more? In what way did I neglect my duties as his wife? I may have nagged him a bit and questioned his movements. I may have gotten angry with him sometimes. But I was perfectly entitled to do so. He was handsome, wealthy, kind and generous. I had to make sure that no one, whether man or woman, took advantage of him. I had to protect him. To protect you. To protect me. But he still broke my heart.

Somewhere in my desire to win anything and everything at all costs. I forgot the vows, the prayers, the the saptapadi, the agnipradakshinam.  We uttered seven oaths as we took seven steps around the sacred fire. I remember feeling proud, happy, excited. The warmth and strength in her hand as it was ensconced in mine. Confident and reassuring. I was the luckiest man in the world - that this smart, highly-intelligent, resilient and loving woman isbecoming my wife.

Step one -sacred vow one - ekamie viustv anvetu - Let us both create, secure and enjoy all the things and comforts related to the physical body like food, clothing, shelter and other wealth needed for the physical body.

We were. We did. But I must be honest. It was she who carried the lion share. My lioness. Hahaha. She was carrying out her own duties and responsibilities and she still looked after me, our children, looking after the needs of everyone, her sister, my sister...her family, my family. But she never made me feel insecure or inferior. But somehow along the way, I began to resent her. And that resentment grew and festered. So all the physical comforts were there. But not the spiritual and emotional ones.

Step two - sacred vow two - dve rje viustv anvetu - Let us join together without ego.

Ego? What ego? I never had any ego. If at times I did not bend to his requests, it was because I knew what was best for him. That was not ego, that was actually being thoughtful. On the contrary, it was his ego that made him walk out because I was not the submissive, pliable wife he wanted me to be.

Step two - sacred vow two - dve rje viustv anvetu - Let us join together without ego.

I couldn't help it. After being spoilt rotten by you and Jyothi, it was hard to take a backseat to a woman. She was egoistical too, so determined and hell bent on doing things her way, without consulting me. Finally I accepted that that my role was reduced to providing sustenance for the family and I just started focusing on my business more.  I was the master and in control. No one questioned me or challenged me. If I say "Jump", they will ask "How high?". If I said to Vani "Jump", she'll ask "Why?". It used to irritate me. But now I realize that it is one of her strong characteristics. She is not sheep to follow blindly. She is a lioness. My lioness.

Step three - sacred vow three - tri vratya viustv anvetu -  I will not force myself upon the other at the physical or mental level when the other does not prefer it.

I didn't but I can't say the same for him. I mean, we already had two children. What was the need for those things? And yet he'd come to me at night - sometimes even during the day. Ugh.  And still he forced himself upon me.

Step three - sacred vow three - tri vratya viustv anvetu -
I will not force myself upon the other at the physical or mental level when the other does not prefer it.

We never had to. I really appreciate that part of her now.

Step four - sacred oath four - catvri myo bhavya viustv anvetu. I (the man) will help the woman overcome the illusions she holds in the form of her fear and insecurity. I (the woman) will help the man overcome the illusions he holds in the form of lust.

I failed on this one. He had no problem at all. I wasn't fearful and neither was I insecure. They didn't name me Angayarkanni for nothing. The only time I felt fear, and that too for all of the better part of an hour, was when he left me and I did not know what to do or how to face the future. Then you pulled my saree, my son, and I saw you looking fearful and unhappy. I was determined there and then that my life is for you and I will never let fear restrain me from providing you with the best. And I did provide you with the best.

Step four - sacred oath four - catvri myo bhavya viustv anvetu. I (the man) will help the woman overcome the illusions she holds in the form of her fear and insecurity. I (the woman) will help the man overcome the illusions he holds in the form of lust.

My lioness. Fearful? Insecure? Hahaha. Never. Wasn't she the one who pulled her sister and ran for their lives from the child kidnappers? At a tender age of 9 or 10? No, nothing fazes her. So I had no duty at all to help her overcome something that wasn't there. Lust was never central part of our lives but she never failed her duties. I shouldn't be telling you all this but you should know that after you, this was the woman who made your son happy. My ego refused to acknowledge that.

Step five - sacred oath five - paca paubhya viustv anvetu. Let us look after our ancestors and elders who are alive...

I looked after his parents as my own. But after a little while they became demanding and unreasonable. His mother was the mother-in-law from hell and expected me to do everything for them. Was it my fault that they decided to leave and go to an ashram? How peaceful the house was after they left. And he did not realise it. When he left, I said to everyone "Let him follow his useless parents". That was how angry I was.

Step five - sacred oath five - paca paubhya viustv anvetu. Let us look after our ancestors and elders who are alive...

She looked after you, Amma.

Step six - sacred vow six- atubhya viustv anvetu. Let us support and strengthen each other in all moods and in all seasons, in all situations, at all times and spaces, not only when one of us is weak or in low mood, but let us share when we feel strong or when we are in high mood as well.

The more I think about this, the more angry I get. Why do people make vows if they have no intention of keeping them. There was no sharing, just take, take, take and then when there was nothing left, abandon.

Step six - sacred vow six- atubhya viustv anvetu. Let us support and strengthen each other in all moods and in all seasons, in all situations, at all times and spaces, not only when one of us is weak or in low mood, but let us share when we feel strong or when we are in high mood as well.

We used to be like that when we were a middle-class family. We were united and we shared all sorrows as much as we shared our happiness. It was only when we became successful in our careers we drifted apart. I did not help things further when you came back and I listened to you all the time, letting your insidious whispers get to me.

Step seven  - sacred oath seven -  saptasaptabhya hotrbhya viustv anvetu . We promise to follow all that is covered here and all that is not covered here as well. There could be many things that may not have been included in the previous promises. So this promise covers all those that have not been covered in any of the previous promises.

So fidelity, trust, loyalty are all covered, right? What was going through his head when he decided to walk off into the arms of that Madhavi? Only he wasn't Kovalan. He did not come back. And how many times I wished I was Kannagi. I would have burnt the city over and over again. No mercy. No remorse.

Step seven  - sacred oath seven -  saptasaptabhya hotrbhya viustv anvetu . We promise to follow all that is covered here and all that is not covered here as well. There could be many things that may not have been included in the previous promises. So this promise covers all those that have not been covered in any of the previous promises.

I neglected all the other six vows, Amma, why should I observe this one? On hindsight, I am embarrassed. No wonder my boys hated me and Vani was aloof with me. The only people who cared for me and respected me were Rani and Swami. Look how I treated them. No justification. No excuse.

When the seven steps are over.  the husband has to call his wife "sakhe" meaning "Oh my friend". Sakhyau saptapad bhabhva

He called me his friend. He did not treat me as one.

When the seven steps are over.  the husband has to call his wife "sakhe" meaning "Oh my friend". Sakhyau saptapad bhabhva

I called her my friend. I did not treat her as one.

I sacrificed a lot for you, Bhoomi. But I know now that too much love can kill you. I am sorry, but I cannot do this anymore.

I sacrificed a lot for you, Amma. But I know now that too much love can kill you. I am sorry, but I cannot do this anymore...

To see comments and to comment: Click here

I overheard my father talking to them in the sitting room.  He was talking  about me. Poongodi onum vivaram theriyathe ponnu ille. Ethu sari ethu thappunu yosike therinja ponnu". I sensed the confidence and pride in his quietly-spoken words. I teared up. Usually if anyone said that about me, I would reply cheekily "Athil santhegam enna?"  But no more. I don't think I am quite the confident and worldly girl my father and the rest of the world think I am. Indeed the doubt about me is huge, as huge as the pink elephant in the room which no one else sees but me.

I have had a strange childhood. You would have thought that two people like my parents, who were so in love with each other that they would defy their families to elope, would lead a happy life. That was not the case.  For as long as I could remember, my house was dominated by my mother. My father was an appendage, a necessary fixture who brought in money every month so that my mother could rule the roost according to her whims and fancies. And her biggest whim and fancy was money. No, let me reword that: MONEY. I swear she has dollar signs in her eyes instead of irises. She was always moaning about money or rather lack of. Either that or she would spit venomous drops of jealousy at my aunts, Vani and Rani. Admittedly she may be jealous of Vani Athai - she is successful, smart and strong. Everything my mother aspires to be but cannot. Deep down she knows it and that is yet another grudge that is eating her insides like an acid burn. But what I really cannot comprehend is her ill-feelings towards Rani Athai. From what I was told, my father duped Ranima to come to the Registry of Marriages and both he and my mother duped her (again) into getting them married. As a result of this duplicity, her own twin refused to talk to her. For 25 years. And yet my mother and her mother make fun of her. That was their favourite pastime. Other women would fix themselves in front of the television glued to the serials but not these two. Our lives were episodes of a serial.  People think that serials have negative impact on society and family, but my life is a serial itself!! In fact, sometimes I'd think my family life would be a perfect fodder for serials. How I managed to deal with my mother and grandmother without going bonkers, or worse, becoming like them is a miracle. Thank God for my intelligence, my sense of humour and my father. Being able to laugh and having a carefree attitude towards Life generally helps. That is what I thought until recently.

Sara. Or his full name Saravanan Swaminathan. What a mouthful, eh? Just like the guy. Complex. Convoluted. Confusing. Really, I do not understand what I saw in him. He is exactly the opposite of what I am. The contrasts between us are so glaring. He is bookish. Head always bent over his books. Me, my books serve as table rests, steps when I want to get something from the shelves, somewhere to put my coffee on. He looks as if he is carrying the burden of the world on his shoulders. I on the hand think that the world is my playground. He respects the elders in his family. You know the kind of elders I have, how would the respect come? He looks up to Gautham, who is hardly the role model any young man could have. Gautham??? HAHAHAHAHA!! I can easily take Gautham on - I can match him courage for courage, gumption for gumption, dare for dare. Hardly MY role model, but apparently it is Saravanan's. I don't know what makes him tick. You tell him a joke and it takes 10 seconds for it to register. Not that he is stupid, but he takes time to understand humour. Sometimes a looong time - even little Thenu can grasp it faster than her smarter elder brother. And you should see his face when I barge on him.  Have you heard of the idiom "Like a deer caught in headlights?"  It means being scared or frightened when confronted with a situation or person unexpectedly.  That is how Saravanan looks when he sees me. Eyes widened in fear, jaw tight, lips trembling. You would have thought that I was going to gobble him up. I used to laugh outright at the expressions on his face.

But somehow, without me realising it, I started teasing him not so much as to disturb him, but to see that gorgeous smile, to hear that hearty laugh, to see those eyes crinkle up in enjoyment. I started to appreciate him more. A young man so committed to his family, determined to succeed in life. It was new to me. It was refreshing. It was heartwarming. I found myself falling for him. And I knew that he was falling for me too. I just knew it.

How things have changed. How he has changed. He does not give me the time of the day. He snubs me and at times he is downright rude to me. I am a girl, who once decides that she wants something, will go all out to get it.  He hardly smiles. The laughter has gone. I wish he was brave enough to be honest about his feelings for me. Yet I never gave up.  I even feigned that I was hospitalised. The look of fear mingled with worry on his face when he came rushing to the hospital would have been flattering if it was not sad. His priorities have become all mixed up and his reasoning even more so.  Deep down inside he was still the goofy Sara that I know and love, not the goonda Sara he tries to portray himself to be. But how long can I go on like this? Being a girl does not meant that I do not have any self-respect, that I do not have any dignity. There is only so much that I can take.

And then there is Karthik. What sin did I commit in my past life that I should attract the attention of a spoilt brat like him? I don't hate him but he has become an annoying pest, like an irritating mosquito that keeps buzzing in your face. At least you can get rid of the mosquito. It is not as easy with Karthik.  Grandfather has spoilt him and now he expects everything to fall on his lap. Even me. Everywhere I turn, there he is, an idiotic smile pasted on his smarmy face. And he dares to compare his "love" for me with my love for Saravanan. Could someone please get rid of him? There is only so much I can take.

Why can't life be simple? Why can't a boy fall in love with a girl and vice-versa without any complications? We are marrying each other, not our parents or grandparents or uncles or aunts. I don't want a man who is not honest with me. I do not want a man who does not respect my wishes. I want someone who treats me the way I deserve. I am tired of crybabies and spoilt brats.  I want someone who is strong, exciting and at the same time honest enough to admit his feelings for me.

I switch on the television in frustration and they are playing "Irrukum idathay veethu illatha idam thedi, engego aleygindrar, gnana thangame". Is Someone up there trying to tell me something?

The doorbell rings.

I open the door. Standing there with a smile on his face and a rose in his hand is

Gautham.

To see comments and to comment: Click here
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey diddle diddle

1.Hey, diddle, diddle!

It was a tension filled riddle,

Karthik  or  Saravanan?

The Anacondas laughed

To see such sport,

But many cried in frustration

George Porgie pudding and pie

2. Bhoomi, Bhoomi money till I die

Cheated people and made them cry

When Devi tried to spoil his day

Vani saved him, he is lucky that way.

Hickory dickory dock

3.Hickory, dickory, dock,

Selvi tried to be a rock.

Malathi smiled a lot

Rajesh ran amuck

Hickory, dickory, dock.

Baa baa black sheep

4.Vaa, vaa  Mr. Point,

Have you any news?

Yes maam, yes maam

I have quite a few

One is happy cooking,

One is still weeping

And one is sitting at the till

Happily taking the cash in

Humpty Dumpty

4. Devi, Devi sat on a wall

Devi, Devi had a great big fall

All the policemen

And all Bhoomi's gang

Wouldn't put Devi together back again

Bell

5. Ding Dong bell

Kali's in the jail

Who put him in ?

Vani, the legal queen

Who pulled him out?

No one. Let him rot

Are you sleeping?

6. Are you sleeping, are you sleeping

Sister Selvi?

Morning bells are ringing,

Shenbagam's sleeping

Ding dong ding ding dong ding

Eeny meeny miny mo

7. Eeny, meeny, miny, Jyo

Catch Poongodi by the toe.

If she hollers, let her go,

But you didn't, did you Jyo?

Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been

8. Girija, Girija where have you been?

We need you to show Anaconda you are the Queen.

Girija, Girija, could you come back here?

She needs a few slaps so she wont interfere

Goosey goosey gander

9.         Goosey goosey gander,

Will I marry her, I wonder?

Let her cry, let her sigh

I will win my bet with her

Little Bo Peep

10.       Little Poongodi has lost her sleep,

And all because of an ungrateful moron

Leave him alone, And he'll come home

If not, just dump him and move on

Little Boy Blue

11. Little Boy Sara,

Come blow your nose,

The thali's around the neck,

The ring's around the toe;

Where is that boy

Who had guts and dreams?

He is hidden deep down

Fast asleep.

Will you wake him?

Oh no, not I,

For if I do

He will surely cry. (Like he always did)

Pat a cake Pat a cake

12.       Beefcake, Beefcake,  Surya  man.

Step up and beef up as fast as you can;

Pump it, kick it and preen it as a peacock,

But sort that walk that belongs to a duck!

One two buckle my shoe

13.      One, two,

Feel my shoe

Three, four,

Let me show you the door;

Five, six,

Don't get sick

Seven, eight,

Be very afraid

Nine, ten,

Don't come back to this hotel again;

The Queen of Hearts

14 The Queen of Hearts

She made us laugh,

In her own funny way;

The other Queen of Hearts

She made us cheer

For always winning the day!

Itsy bitsy Spider

15. Itsy bitsy Thenu

Has a big heart

Down comes the rain

But Thenu chases it off

Out comes the sunshine

And Thenu makes it fine

Rani is blessed to have

A Thenu with a big heart

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail

Here are some of his comedies to lighten your mood and to show his amazing skills. 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESdUyjmS530[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhY6A7XH8-s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bMxtQrGnGI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRMzzTuNPg0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBTcPLncqd8[/YOUTUBE]

So let's start the Questions & Answers 🥳

1 .What was the first show you ever did?

My first show in television is 'Azhagi' in sun tv..a year back. Generally my first appearance in a show is as an elephant during my kindergarten..lol

2. How did you get into the acting industry?

I'm generally an engineer and management graduate..my passion is acting..always..Happened to see an ad in vikatan magazine calling for a audition..one among 1300 people who attended it and was selected as a topper..

3. What has been your favourite role so far?

My favorite role ..played by kamal sir in the movie Thenali..

4.What role would you love to play that you haven't yet?

I love to play a cop..rough and tough cop...

5. What 3 actors do you want to work with the most?

Of course Rajni sir,kamal sir and aamir sir..

6. Do you remember any mishaps/accidents in the sets of VR?

Hmmm...I won't say it has a mishap but I can never forget the 'vada poche'prank on me in the sets..it's a scary nightmare..lol

7. Any moments of  you messing up on your lines, or something similar?

Yaaa..not on the lines but I once had a continuity shot of wearing a violet shirt,by mistake I wore a wrong one..till now no one has identified it..lol

8. Is there any particular role in a movie that has already been released you really wanted to do?

Yes..of Anbu Selvan In kaka kaka..what a style..omg

9. The highs and lows of being an actor?

High:the feel when u r recognized by people,and getting their unconditional love is awesome...can die for that..

Can potray different ideas of yours across..

Low: holding your moods wings is one tough task..it's quite really tough to act funny when u r actually sad and vice versa..

10. How many takes do you usually need to get the prefect Surya?

Hahahhaha..actually speaking..trust me..it's mostly single takes..

11. Do you have any weird or wonderful way of memorising the script?

Lol..when u r acting with mam u really getting into risk if u memorise the script..she gives spontaneous dialogues.so u will get struck..so it's always better to get into the character for real and be yourself..we jus read the script once and then will take it for real..

12. Do you do a lot of improvisations for Surya's character? (providing the director allows it)

Yeah .in that way I'm really very lucky to have o.n.rathnam sir as our director..he's jus awesome..he will give lot of tips..the way I look..the way I walk.. The way I talk..the way I look is all mine and Rathnam sir's ideas..on take we do lot of last minute improvisations..

13. Which Surya (Ambi or Remo) are you more comfortable acting as?

Lol..it's actually easy to do the duck walk as a duck..hahaha

14. How are you referred by the general public? (You're always a Surya to me) 

People refer me as both surya and Somu..also Swarooban

15. Please tell us some funny moments in Vani Rani.

There are lot of funny moments:

.on our trip to Kutraalam..me and Vicky always pull everyone..once we happened to walk across the restrooms ,heard one guy talking in a phone loudly..we jus banged the door sounding like cops..he really got scared and didn't come out of the toilet for almost hours..

Babloo sir eating away all the cake toppings before Neha cutting her bday cake

3My vada poche'prank

Mam will actually enact vijaykanth sir to perfection..

We always eat away Venu sirs lunch box without his knowledge..

Dear Sodabuddi Surya (and I mean that in the nicest and most endearing way possible!)

You, my dear, are simply so fantastic as Surya in VR that I don't think in this lifetime I am ever going to be able to think of you as Arun Kumar Rajan or as any other character that you will play in future.. Hats off for a mind blowing and very endearing performance as our Vaatu Surya, you have completely nailed the character and won us over with your sincere portrayal of the same! Take a bow my dear..  Now, for my kostins:

Thank u sooo much for your love mam..

1. How did you land the character of Surya in VR? Were you the first choice to play the character? Why do you think the production house chose you?

It's Subha mam our COO,saw my acting skills in Azhagi and opted me to play this role..then it's Sukumaran sir out project head who really made it happen..and finally after mam seeing me in person I was selected and I'm onboard..I think I was the first choice..I think their confidence in me made it happen..and I think I added justice to it..

2. Did you have to do your own homework to portray Surya or was he already sculpted by the production house whereby you just had to come to the sets and be a director's actor?

It's not like that..Rathnam sir had the perfect figure of surya in his mind and expressed it to me..then I did some study to bring him alive..

3. Has it been a challenge to portray a character like Surya? Are there any similarities between Surya and Arun Kumar Rajan?

Lol..hahaha..good one..no surya and arun kumar rajan are totally in contrast..I never fear for anything..I will be on bang every time..arun kumar has the same love for his parents and siblings as surya..

4. Is there any particular scene or episode where you felt you did not do justice in portraying Surya? If you were handed a "Do Over Pass", what would you do differently?

Hmmm...I'm not a person who let go of things and feel twice about it..I give my 100% in the first go..at any given point then will never feel bad about it later even if it doesn't come out well..coz as far as my efforts it's always to maximum..

5. Are you happy with the way Surya's character and transformation are shaping up? Which do you prefer, "Ambi" Surya or "Rampwalk Remo" Surya?

I feel there's lot more scenes to come to justify the transformation..surya is still gonna transform more..I like both of them..

6. If you weren't playing Surya, name any other character in VR you would have liked to portray?

I love bhoomi' sirs role very much..

I have sooo many things I'm dying to ask you but I'm going to do my level best not to frighten you off with my incorrigibility.. Yet..  Will be back with more kostins soon.. But meanwhile, I'm going to go out on a limb here and state on this very public forum that I think you are an absolute Rockstar!  Hail Amanji Surya, I'm truly looking forward to this year's Sun Kudumbam Awards, I bet you you're going to be one of the most eagerly anticipated and awaited nominees, and my vote is for you!

Awww...I'm so blessed to have people like you with me..I'm so so so thankful mam..incase u need to ask anything more I will always  be there..

Surya...One of the most exciting, funny, humorous at the same time a predominant character of VR...My set of Kostins to you...

1. For my entire life time, I feel, whichever character you have played so far, or will play in future, to me you will be only Surya..How do you think?..Do you think VR has made a twist in your acting career?

Definitely yes..there's no second thought about you..it has given many sweet hearts like you..

2. Whom do you think is the most loveliest character in VR(other than Vani or Rani)?..If given an opportunity, which role would you prefer?

I always like bhoomi appa's character..he's an all n one package..grudge,enemity,love,effection,comedy..omg what is not there in him..awesome and challenging..

3. We know that you are a body builder etc..etc..How well were you able to perform the character Surya?..Who has been responsible for this transformation?

It's definitely my director Rathnam sir..he exactly had the figure of surya in his mind I jus wanna give life to it..to justify the look I didn't go to gym for almost 6 months..and lost around 12 kgs to get the perfect look..lot of pain has gone into that character..

4. Do you think you give your 100% in the role as Surya..Who else could fit into the role better than you, as per your views..

I think I'm giving my best..hmmm who else??i have no idea.. I'm showcasing surya in my style there might be others you can do it in their own styles..even in a better way as we'll..so you have to say..who ?

5. Which role do you prefer, the old one or the new changed Surya, or Arun Kumar as such?

Lol..tough one..which eye you like the most??right or left??

6. Your Cover photo in FB looks stunning..Somebody cannot imagine Surya as Arun?..How abt your family members..Are they happy with the character of Vathu Surya or this new transformed Remo Surya?

Hats off to you for your excellent portrayal of the character Surya in VR.

According to my family they like the old surya more than the new one..

You have intelligent fans da

Akka awesome questions, Thank u sooo much Ka for this wonderful opportunity..it's like overview of my VR journey..I exactly felt like coming through the path all over ..convey my regards to all three sweet hearts for the wonderful questions..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Something special pola 😃...enna suspense Shathir?? 😆😆😆

Ravi trashing your post so that the thread is as planned..
Shathirlala thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Ravi trashing your post so that the thread is as planned..

Thanks 😃
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oops didn't realise...very sorry everyone 😊