Superman bytes - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Yikes!! Looks like SC has hit the bottom pit!! I thought the samud scenes may be a treat to the eyes? But looks like the damage of everything else is so bad that no one is rejoicing on their moment?!!
Originally posted by Arshics

Subha, that was logic ki vaat, no school plans a trip at the drop of a hat. So gadbad hai

And kabir can say keep the kid safe, but sending gundas after a kid is risky na, kidnapping is not right

Aur Guman ka dance - she was supposed to be doing kathak maybe, but anyway the dance was nothing to talk about. She did not have the nazaakat of a Nachaniya
Di... this kabir is shown as the one who can do anything and everything ... and I am keeping my expectations for logic to the least extent possible ... πŸ˜†
This track can be so different if 
1. They slow down.(they have 6 days now)

2. draft the scene in more detail and with more attention to detail(and avoid dumb bloopers)

3.bring more emotional impact into leads' scenes(I see that Danny's scenes are great. The emotional intensity is there).

4. And give more importance to leads(not turn them into perennial nodding and sighing).

5. Dont make it a saas-bahu drama.

Its all in execution. I am not expecting SLB style treatment because obviously this team's approach is different.

During pre-wedding track they got away because we had a daily dose of romance and leads were in centerstage.

If this is the same team that wrote the scenes like the 'clothesline' scene, 'patang-dor scene' and 'diwali' scenes, then I am not losing hope. Saras persuading kumud to accept him during that time was one of the most beautiful phases for me.

Hope CVs read this.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

This track can be so different if 
1. They slow down.(they have 6 days now)

2. draft the scene in more detail and with more attention to detail(and avoid dumb bloopers)

3.bring more emotional impact into leads' scenes(I see that Danny's scenes are great. The emotional intensity is there).

4. And give more importance to leads(not turn them into perennial nodding and sighing).

5. Dont make it a saas-bahu drama.

Its all in execution. I am not expecting SLB style treatment because obviously this team's approach is different.

During pre-wedding track they got away because we had a daily dose of romance and leads were in centerstage.

If this is the same team that wrote the scenes like the 'clothesline' scene, 'patang-dor scene' and 'diwali' scenes, then I am not losing hope. Saras persuading kumud to accept him during that time was one of the most beautiful phases for me.

Hope CVs read this.

All valid points. But the way it seems now a days CVs are trying to create drama at the expense of story and forget about who is the lead. 

Sometimes I even wonder If they remember what the serial name is. 

Was it a mistake of asking for samud wedding. Because everything after that day is dumb and stupid. Too many characters and complete waste of talent in the show.
Arshi ji you can make us laugh even on the worst days of SC pink chaddi really πŸ€£. Great bytes.

Yesterday I think I saw tata-nano car in SC πŸ˜² behind dannys car. 
Watchmen came and told the goons have fled πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† what was he doing standing there.
Kumud madam stood right besides the second goon when saras was fighting with the other goon wah re masterni ji 😑. 

I remember the day when prammy spilled the truth about guman being katili nachaniyaa in front of danny and kusum with all desais have seen the reaction of danny to it. And kusum wants to learn the dance from Guman and says bapu says one should have a hobby. 
🀒

Great going SC. Complete waste episode.

Originally posted by mena_k

Arshi ji you can make us laugh even on the worst days of SC pink chaddi really πŸ€£. Great bytes.

Yesterday I think I saw tata-nano car in SC πŸ˜² behind dannys car. 
Watchmen came and told the goons have fled πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† what was he doing standing there.
Kumud madam stood right besides the second goon when saras was fighting with the other goon wah re masterni ji 😑. 

I remember the day when prammy spilled the truth about guman being katili nachaniyaa in front of danny and kusum with all desais have seen the reaction of danny to it. And kusum wants to learn the dance from Guman and says bapu says one should have a hobby. 
🀒

Great going SC. Complete waste episode.

We shouldnt even mention kusum. Suddenly she is a doodh peeti bacchi(i said in my yesterday's post) and she is out of control. 
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

We shouldnt even mention kusum. Suddenly she is a doodh peeti bacchi(i said in my yesterday's post) and she is out of control. 
[/QUOTE
πŸ˜† I missed yesterday's episode, so cant discuss in detail  went through written updates and arshi's bytes πŸ˜† So another flop show with big bloopers πŸ˜†

Bold - πŸ€£ yes i agree with you shanti ji, suddenly kusum turned into one dudh peeti bacchi πŸ˜•πŸ˜† She is the same woman who used all tricks of seducing saras in her past life,πŸ˜•  tried to almost kill mentally and hurt physically her own sister with her cheap drama πŸ€£ she is the same woman who lied for kumud at pramad's house πŸ€’ πŸ˜† about her and naveenchandra's relationship πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† She used even back answer kalika, khoti kaki and now what happened πŸ˜† I know nobody have any answer for this. not even CV's πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

πŸ€— very entertaining bytes Arshi. not watched episode yet. so cant write my thesis on that πŸ˜†  but what i get it is another puke worthy episode with no logic πŸ˜† But i will watch asap πŸ˜³ whatever crap it is πŸ˜† 
Picnic plan was silly πŸ€ͺ that's not possible the way they showed πŸ˜† such urgent picnic πŸ€£ and what drama's CV's are creating to give one small hug? πŸ˜† It is like until unless one person is hurt they cant even hug, they are married do big deal πŸ€’ πŸ˜† 

Kusum and danny are two biggest fool on earth write now πŸ˜† 
Danny will end up messing up with business and brothers trust.  Kusum will become one nachaniya one day and sit in same khota soon were gumaan was dancing πŸ˜† 

P.S - with this post it will be continuously 2 weeks without your reply  

Originally posted by KusumSingh04

πŸ€—very entertaining bytes Arshi. not watched episode yet. so cant write my thesis on thatπŸ˜† but what i get it is another puke worthy episode with no logicπŸ˜†But i will watch asap😳whatever crap it isπŸ˜†
Picnic plan was sillyπŸ€ͺthat's not possible the way they showedπŸ˜†such urgent picnic🀣and what drama's CV's are creating to give one small hug?πŸ˜†It is like until unless one person is hurt they cant even hug, they are married do big dealπŸ€’πŸ˜†

Kusum and danny are two biggest fool on earth write nowπŸ˜†
Danny will end up messing up with business and brothers trust. Kusum will become one nachaniya one day and sit in same khota soon were gumaan was dancingπŸ˜†

P.S - with this post it will be continuously 2 weeks without your reply

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hi kusum... πŸ˜ƒ without seeing the episode itself you gave the correct thesis ... πŸ˜† and one more thing... touchwood ...how come I am finding you here regularly now a days? before you used to make a visit twice in a month?have I said more? 😳 🀣Edited by shubh-aarambh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hi kusum... πŸ˜ƒ without seeing the episode itself you gave the correct thesis ... πŸ˜† and one more thing... touchwood ...how come I am finding you here regularly now a days? before you used to make a visit twice in a month?have I said more? 😳 🀣

πŸ€— Subu πŸ˜† my TV is packed at home coz of painting work, so i don't think i will be able to watch today also πŸ€’ hopefully from monday i will get to watch.
and for your question coming on forum regularly, fortunately i don't have much work right now, buti can see work coming for me soon  πŸ˜† but today am here for little time. πŸ˜³ i will not come tomorrow and monday also πŸ€£ tuesday cant say πŸ˜† 
I will miss you for sure these two and a half day πŸ€£ β€οΈ take care.