|| : Celebrating 2 Golden Years of Suvreen Guggal : || - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

yeahh.. the thread wont be good if people were not there..

everyone helped me.. 

- Thank you soo much guys🤗

True Naz😃

a big thanks to everyone 

Originally posted by Anam Ali

True Naz😃

a big thanks to everyone 

wowww finally you came👏😡😡

You did an amazing job dear.  Thank you for all your hard work.

Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

wowww finally you came👏😡😡
Naz I had to go gym before so left im here now 🤗
wat a threadwa😲🥳
happy anniversary all🥳
fantastic thread🥳
Happy Anniversary to Suvreen Guggal 😃
May it complete many more glorious years 😃
Suvreen Guggal-Topper of the year days have always been one of my liveliest memories in my brain.😆That was unique,very unique actually.I have watched many other shows but still this show had some other charm.It only did not focus on college life but also the problems teenagers face in their lies.I have loved the days when SG was on air and will keep them afresh in my mind!
SG has taught me a lot.It is a such type of youth show that teaches a lot.Though it was ruined in the second season,it still has many goodies in it.I had changed after starting to watch SG.I loved the character of Suvreen very much.Even more than Yuvraj.😛She had become my role model during the show and till now she is.I loved the line in the title track-"College main na sahi,life mein top kar jaungi"⭐️
ShiVti throughout the show were too natural.I remember the many times we discussed on them being a real life couple too.😉And still now we all Shivtians think-"Kuch toh hai inn mein"😆.Their chemistry made me a true fan of SG.Usually no TV show had scenes that made me cry but SG was the one who made many emotions blur inside me.I used to dance when there was a yipee type scene and I used to cry a lot when there was an emotional scene.
On the day it ended and the last episode was casted I just locked myself in the room and cried continuously for one hour that I wont be able to watch my favourite show from the next day.😭In season 1 there were many scenes I loved but in seson 2 the centre of attraction was our Maddy baba.😆We all loved his entry and he is the one who made SG season 2 a success!!!After SG ended when Veera had Shivin in it I started watching Veera but in the first episode itself I couldn't see Shivin with anyone else.Instead of Veera or Veerakdi I could only hear 'Topper'.It was just like-"Dil hai ki maanta nahi" that my favourite show SG wasn't there anymore.That magic it has cast on us!
Like many Shivians here,I was fed up with Gunjan and I just stopped watching the show.No offence to anyone.Its just that I couldn't see Shivin with someone else when I loved him with Smriti only.
Now nothing is left but our memories!I along with all other Guggalians,I believe are living with the memories of SG and the awesome experience we had discusing our feelings about its episodes.I remember we had organised many parties to keep hating Alisha,Manini and CVs too!And they were really fun!😉😛Only hoping that SG3 will be here bringing back our SHIVTI and awesom show.Baaki sab Gannuji ke haath mein hai!😆 

P.S.-Sorry Naz di...couldn't send u the message Internet was down😡

Amazing thread everyone👏 ... 1st page looks awesome ⭐️...
Happy 2nd Anniversary to Suvreen Guggal😃 ... Congratulations everyone
👏
Beautiful thread n congrats 😃