Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
omg omg naz ...that's such a wonderful thread...its just just amazing ...i am just speech less...you hardwork is so so visible in everything here ...congratzzz...🥳
i so love your love for this particular show...its really sweettt.❤️...you know i never have watched even one epi of this show on telivision ( but saw the ones you send me ..those links )...but still i am here wishing this show a very happy happy anniversary...the show was and is really lucky to have a fan so dedicated like you...
and till i have watched ...its a cute teenage love story ...awww the coulplke is cute...love you dear...and congratz on doing everything so perfectly...🤗...the thread is just beyond amazing...❤️
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

awww... ok. But you are always welcome dear. Please help us to spam this thread please please😳😆

yaaa sure 😊
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arsha_simran

its amaazing and beautiful!!!

all the journey u showed!!!
verryyy nice!!!
miss suvreen guggal!!!
loved the girl!! She fought sooo much!!!!

thank you soo much dear🤗
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratitheangel

yaaa sure 😊

thank youuu🤗

I've posted some summary pics about the show.. if you want to know about the show then check the firist page😉
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thank youuu🤗

I've posted some summary pics about the show.. if you want to know about the show then check the firist page😉

okkk😊
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

omg omg naz ...that's such a wonderful thread...its just just amazing ...i am just speech less...you hardwork is so so visible in everything here ...congratzzz...🥳
i so love your love for this particular show...its really sweettt.❤️...you know i never have watched even one epi of this show on telivision ( but saw the ones you send me ..those links )...but still i am here wishing this show a very happy happy anniversary...the show was and is really lucky to have a fan so dedicated like you...
and till i have watched ...its a cute teenage love story ...awww the coulplke is cute...love you dear...and congratz on doing everything so perfectly...🤗...the thread is just beyond amazing...❤️

woww... now I'm speechless too😳🤣 I love you sooo much for your long and cute comment🤗😆  I'm know I'm addicted to this show😳 yeah.. yuvreen is cute.. wanna watch more scenes ?? if yes then I've uploaded their scenes in yt.. you can watch it if you have tieme

thank you soom uch for coming here🤗it means alot😳 please spam spam spam...😃😆
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratitheangel

okkk😊

ok.😳
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

hahahaa.. I knoww..😆

then wait naa😡🤣 I've posted alot of stuffs in the thread so it must be lazy to load.

Lazy --oh my god my  🤢laptop is taking forever to load this page

but no doubt it is very beautiful thread
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations 🥳
Naz its really a very very very beautiful thread!
i have never seen such a detailed n beautiful anniversary thread on IF ever before.
It really reflects ur hardwork.
Loved the thread!

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

woww... now I'm speechless too😳🤣 I love you sooo much for your long and cute comment🤗😆  I'm know I'm addicted to this show😳 yeah.. yuvreen is cute.. wanna watch more scenes ?? if yes then I've uploaded their scenes in yt.. you can watch it if you have tieme

thank you soom uch for coming here🤗it means alot😳 please spam spam spam...😃😆

yup i will watch this show...in may june ...in one go...unscenes se jo tumne bheje i got bits and peices of what it was all about...it seems to be a cute story...right now i am thoda busy with studies and all...
ya your addiction to the show is completely completely visible...and the thread is just amazing amazing and amazing...girl you have done a lot of hardwork on it...and your comment  on the show...first page waala left me in aaawww...you are sooo sweet naz...i am so glad i met youuu...🤗❤️