Posted: 10 years ago
Anything bout her is annoying only.
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Do you guys find the happy chirpy background music when aditi is around irritating ? It seems to get on my nerves.
honestly eveything seems tricky about her.. not at all sure.. the only good thing is that she is
bringing shlok closer to aastha.. and like anshul, she made them danceπŸ˜†
so happy with aditi today...!
Yup even I find it really irritating 😑 ...she needs to take her hands off mu cutie pie aastha's shlokie 😑
My only question is : ye Aditi kab jayegi yar?πŸ˜• I just hope that one of these days she sleepwalks out of Agnihotri mansion and doesn't wake up until she reaches Timbuktu.
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Do you guys find the happy chirpy background music when aditi is around irritating ? It seems to get on my nerves.
Sandhya,  the music by itself is not bad.  It just does not suit Aditi's characterization.  If the purpose is to show Aditi as a fun loving, vivacious girl,  then it is not being served as her character is not coming across like that.  She is coming across more as a needy person who intrudes in others lives way too much.
Originally posted by chellakili

Music is good... but doesnt suit Aditi.. I also get irritated... When will she leave?😲

Agree chellakili. That chirpy music does not suit a pest like aditi at all πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

True, i was starting to think she is nice after the dance penalty thing and then the weird music in BG and shlok passing outside!😳

I don't understand her character at all, she barges into their room and says hope I did not come at a wrong time. 
Originally posted by nakaja

Agree
Aditi and that bg music bth r sooo irritating

True that nakaja 
Originally posted by jia.astk

oh..yes its irritating...

Thanks jia πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Jassi87

Agree sandhya