•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The beauty of this show is its a light hearted show,an it's simplicity not too much or over da top drama,hope it continues da same way,each an every character is perfect,da best part is even if there is a serious situation,da makers don't forget to show us some light scenes,for example in todays epi,raghav kalpi scene was awesome,then pakya,kalpi,masti was good,love this serial too da core,it should remain da same,an Ragna wid coming episodes should become stronger,waiting for Sakhi,an lots of good episodes,what say guys😊
totally agree.. i want ema to remain this way.. but looking at raghav mother.. i m sure high voltage drama..hone wala hai..
Ya raghav's mom looks khadoos,an full of attitude,hope she does not creat a problem
well said i agree with u 👍🏼
Excatly we get to see normal lives here...its a geuine effort...z mst respect dis shw..shws like pavitra rista complete 1000 episode for wat!! No offence bt really EMA is the first drama feelin life in Z
ya the show is so light and fresh nd shud be remain in the same way ,, donot want any sacrifice nd sb saga