Balika Vadhu

A Cute Love Story of Ansh (FF) last part updated on page 69 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 72

Mina.DB

IF-Sizzlerz

Mina.DB

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Wow, Geet congratulationParty, very nice start Clap.  Keep it up Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Cute Love Story of Ansh (FF) last part updated on page 69 (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hemangi5

IF-Rockerz

Hemangi5

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
 Geet kudos to your imagination and narrationThumbs Up. Too good.Clap Please don't keep us waiting for long. Continue soon. SmileSmile

geet005

IF-Sizzlerz

geet005

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Wow, gee... a new ff from you Star
The first chapter is interesting Clap

Thanks sudha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

Russhme22

IF-Rockerz

Russhme22

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
geet nice start Smile
update soon

--SudhaS--

Anjujag

Groupbie

Anjujag

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
You started off very interestingly "miss long face" . Waiting for you to continue Day Dreaming

geet005

IF-Sizzlerz

geet005

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Part - 2

I did not attend the entire day's class the next Monday. On Tuesday when I went to class i asked my friends, " what were the assignments or records that were given ysday?" they said, the chemistry record need to be completed till date and the deadline to submit for corrections is on Friday " I said, "oh, just three days for Friday. Has anybody completed the record?" they said, No, not yet we have lot to experiments pending to be completed".

I went to her and said, "Hi anandi". She was writing something and when she heard me, she raised her head and looked at me sternly and asked, "What"? I asked, "Have you competed the chemistry record?"Sternly she said, "Yes"

I said, "I did not attend the last chemistry class and I heard that we need to submit the record by this Friday. Nobody else in the class has completed it so it would be great if you could lend me your records. I"ll return it tomorrow" with lots of hesitation she gave me the record and in a warning tone she said, "Handle it carefully and return it tomorrow without fail".

I took the record notebook from her and intentionally left it at home on the day i promised to return back in order to develop friendship. I was so impressed by the way she has maintained it. Her handwriting  was beautiful and the highlighting & markings, presentation of the record was mind blowing. I liked her record and I liked her too, but she was a mystery. I was curious to find out the secret behind her callous nature.

On Wednesday she asked me, " Where is my record?"

"Your presentation skill is very impressive" I said.

She asked, Where is my record?"

"I complimented about your record" I said.

She said, "I don't need your compliment, I need my records?"

I didn't compete it yet, shall I give it tomorrow?" I asked

"I need it by tomorrow without fail" furiously she said and turned to leave my desk. "Can u remind me in the morning so I won't forget? Please and this is my number," saying this I wrote my number on piece of paper and gave it to her as she was about to leave.

She plucked the paper and walked off rapidly without saying anything.

I knew this was the right way to get the number.

On Thursday morning she called me early in the morning and said, "Anandi here, called u to remind about the record book" saying this she disconnected the call.

As soon as i came to the class she asked, "My record book" I searched my bag and hit my head and said, "oh i am sorry, it's not there in my bag, I forgot to bring it. Give me your address after the class I will bring it to your home" she said, I know you'll do like this. Irresponsible fellow, that's why I hesitated to give it. okay I will wait near the college entrance in the evening bring it to the college" I said, "It will be late and you have to wait for a long time. My home is far away and it is my fault so I will bring it to your home"

Stubbornly she said the same thing again, I will wait near the college entrance till you get it. around what time will be here? I said, 6.30 PM. She said, I will wait in the library til you reach the college. Once you reach the college give me a call and then I ll come out. I said, Okay, sounds good.

Will he come back with the record notebook???

to know comment on this partLOL

Edited by geet005 - 15 March 2014 at 12:56am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anshfan13surorahjlansdeeniAnjujagSupriyaa_Jaya_maahi11onlinebuddy75Russhme22--SudhaS--MagicalPariadi2512nandita_bVianpandeypriya03Mithi_vaniMina.DBradhika_kiranblushingHemaG

__Neha__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Neha__

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Geet yeh cheating hai the update was really short Unhappy

Isnt the guy Shivjee Wink

Liking the way story is progressing

Waiting to read the next part. Update soon Smile

And me first Big smile

Edited by __Neha__ - 15 March 2014 at 12:18am

Russhme22

radhika_kiran

IF-Sizzlerz

radhika_kiran

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
nice one gee...
but had read this already and one more part as wellLOL
if some one wants to know ki what will happen next and can't wait till gee updates contact me LOL
PS-kidding,...
Anandi is so sadu..i am telling this the 4th time Tongue
anyways update soon Wink
@neha-i am first..res not counted...
so me first DancingLOL

Edited by radhika_kiran - 15 March 2014 at 12:16am

geet005

Post Reply New Post

Go to top