India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Here is the Update for Nov 11

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:11am | IP Logged

hey guys, sorry the update is late today, was gone to see Veer Zaara.

well here you go.

Mihar goes and talks to tulsi about Nandini causing problems in the house, so he says if she doesnt think of ansh as her husband, then she has no right to live in the house.  Tulsi says if she is no longer a daughter in law, she is still our daughter, but mihar says its not about daughter or daughter in law, we still have to save our family and nandini has to leave. Tulsi goes to Nandini and says dont worry i am with you and you dont have to go anywhere, but Nandini says its better i leave cause you are my mother and you can support me from anywhere, weather i live in the house or not, she says she will leave the house.  She is leaving the house and tries to touch savita's feet but savita backs up(stupid bit%h).  Ansh sees her leave and tries to stop her, but tulsi stops him and says you have no right.  Tulsi's friend someone named shabina arrives, with her daughter razia(kumud from khusum)  Razia is getting married in the city and shabina asks tulsi to take care of her.  Tulsi asks the two to stay in shantinakaten, and they agree.  Tanya and karan talk at a restaurant, karan is more worried about nandini but tanya says i will take care of her, you should worry about payal.  Sahil and ganga wake up and think that gautam is their god, cause he gave them his kid.  They celebrate diwali, and someone says where is nandini, sahil says i hope she isnt with ansh, but mihar tells him to stop right there, cause he doesnt want any more trouble in the house.  Nandini comes to tanyas house and sees ansh is there, he talks nonsense but before he can do anything tanya shows up.  episode ends

and if you want a veer zaara review let me know

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Veer Zaara is awesome, its not a ddlj but its better than kal ho na ho, k3g, mohabatein and is on par with kuch kuch hota hai.  It will make u cry for sure, especially the climax and shah rukh's speech(poem) 

Shah rukh is good in the first half as the young squantron leader, buts it his performance as the old man that will win your hearts and make u cry.

Preity is great, though her role is not a awesome as one would expect for a leading actress in a movie like this, but she looks great for once

rani does a great in a surprisingly short role

its not manoj had many fans before but i'm sure if he did he wont for long, he plays a a%%hol%e, but his performance as one is not that bad

amitabh bhachan is too funny in a short role as a punjabi

hema is great as well

divya dutta and the rest are efficient

all in all a must watch for everyone especially for shah rukh fans, walk, NO RUN TO THE nearest theatre

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update on both KSBKBT and Veer-Zaara. I also watched the film today. It was awesome. I loved Rani Mukherjee. She looked so beautiful and her acting was brilliant!!
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Great Update!
aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 15 November 2004 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

thx for the updates

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top