Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey.. intersting one... plz update soon...

Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super awesome api
Loveit
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
plz continue
fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

The following  member(s) liked and commented on the above post:

part 1:

A young girl was sleeping in her bed so comfortably and dreaming about her prince charming ,suddenly she had someone calling her but she didn't care and then some thing cold touch her body , she shouted
'' aooo bachaooo , bachaooo '

and opened her eyes and saw her elder sister laughing at her so madly ,standing there with a bucket ,now she got that , her sister threw a bucketful of water at her ..

elder sister laughing '' kiya huwa Anjali , subha subha maza aya

Anjali:kiya riya di , app bhi itna acha sapna dekh rahi thi aur app ne satyanassh kar diya. yeh dekho ek toh sapna tuth gaya aur uppar se mei aur meri room puri ki puri gili ho gayi , jao i am not talking to you '' Anjali fumed angrily at her sister.

riya: aww mera bachaa ,sorry mujhe maaf karo doo nah , ayinda aisa nahi karungi

Anjali happily:  promise

riya:pakka promise

Anjali:thik hai iss baar huh , agli baar nahi samjhi

riya:thik hai abb uth college nahi jana tujhe kiya . mum n dad nikal gaye hai aur mei bhi office jaa rahi hu , tuh jaldi uth kar breakfast karle ,i will drop u ok

Anjali thought for a few minutes and said: no di app jao mei iready ho kar cab lelungi ok

riya: thik hai phir mei chalti hu , sham ko milenge

as riya turned around to go , Anjali hugged her and said '' take care di , i will miss you

riya looked at her younger sister and said '' pagal me too aur waise bhi mei kahi bhaagi nahi jaa rahi hu jo u will miss me ...chal bye

Anjali (pov) di i am sorry bhaag toh mai jaa rahi hu app sab ko chor kar , mujhe maf kar dena , mei jaanti hu agar tum log jaan jao ge toh u wont understand my situation .. i have to leave you guys and go to my love

after few minutes she logged in to her computer and messaged

'' hi Rahul , how r u , ok i am all set here . i will catch the flight of india in few hours and as i promised you we will be together forever and i haven't told my families about anything , wait for me at the airport , chal bye
love u
Anjali ''

she logged off her computer and packed her bags , took her family foto and went to each of her familys room and said goodbye sadly to them silently as no one was home , finally she entered her di's room sat on her bed and cried

'' i am sorry di , mujhe ho sake toh maaf kar dena ,

Anjali thought for few seconds and decided to leaved a letter for her di at least ,

letter:

dear di ,
i am sorry i wanted to tell you b4 but i couldn't ,  i am going to india forever to be with my love Rahul , i know if i told mum and dad they would never have understood our love toh meine ghar leave karne ka faisla leliya ..

but i couldn't leave with out telling you ,
please mujhe dhundne ki khossish math karna , Rahul is very boy and he loves me so i am going to him in india ..

i will miss u very much di
i love you
take care of you and ma and papa

your sister
Anjali...

crying she left the letter in her sisters dressing table ,gave her home a last look and went out .
after few hours she reached the airport and boarded air india .
(pov) '' finally i will be with you forever Rahul ''

and she drifted off to sleep  ...

same time in the after at riyas residence everyone came home but Anjali ka koi khabar nahi

mrs mukherji:riya beta , call Anjali and see why she is late today

riya:yes ma

riya called anjalis fone and it was ringing but the sound was coming from her room . everyone looked at each other and ran towards riyas room and saw the fone was ringing and was on top on dressing table , riya picked it up and saw a letter address to her  and she opened it and read it ...
after reading it few times riya crying sat down on the ground , her mum came and shook riya up
'' riya beta kiya huwa why are you crying aur yeh Anjali ka fone yaha aur yeh kiya letter , what is written in it huh ''

riya crying gave the letter to her mum , who took it in her shaky hands and red it and shocked sat on the bed , riyas father ran towards his wife and shook her up and riyas mum just numbly looke at him and then riya .

riya father red the letter and said '' no , Anjali , u cant do this to us , no ''

riya: ha papa she is gone forever

and they all hold each other and cried .

riya mum: my bacha , kahi hamari pyar mei koi kami rahe gayi thi jo Anjali hamee leave kar ke chali gayi

riya wiping her tears said '' ma app chinta math kariye , i will go to india and bring back our Anjali to us .

both parents smiled at riya and hugged her

riya thought , yeh kaise hoga , kiwu Anjali , kiwu kiya aisa tuu ne ...

precap:

Anjali gets off in dia , meet Rahul

riya goes to india and searches for Anjali
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
crazynanulims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start. interesting start. liking it. thanks for pm, continue soon,
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb start dear.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
suprb strt dr
lvd it
plz cnt
thnks 4 pm
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update so know riya will
come india to search her sister