Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"I have a strong character in Rangrasiya so why will I quit?" - Tarun Khanna

Tarun Khanna who is proud to be a part of the show Rangrasiya wonders why he would want to leave the show. He claims to be taking a break during which he is getting involved in something new which might just be his big ticket to fame.

Thursday, March 20, 2014 | 11:20:47 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   133 Comments  |  11194 Views

Talking to us from the sets ofRangrasiya where he is shooting,Tarun Khanna refutes rumors of him leaving the show. Looking dashing as Thakur Tejawat in Rangrasiya, Tarun shines in the character. Talking about the same he says, "I am proud to be a part of Rangrasiyaand thankful to the creative team who gave me this opportunity to play this role. It is by far the best role in my acting career so why would I want to leave it? In fact in the show too I feel that apart fromAnanya Khare nobody can stand in front of me so I believe my character has tremendous potential. And most importantly, I respect my producer Saurabh Tewari a lot and would never try to leave him in a lurch. Right now I am on the sets shooting for the show and we all are having a good laugh over it.

So how did these rumors start? Tarun says that the rumors probably started when it was decided that his character was to take a break from the show. However, he says there are valid reasons for the same, "The show started with a lot of violence and we needed to give a break to the violence and what better way than to develop Paro (Sanaya Irani) and Rudra's (Ashish Sharma) chemistry. They look good together and there was a demand for their love story so that is the reason the makers decided to focus on them for some time now. Obviously it will also help the TRPs to pick up and I was ready for all this. In fact, it was mutually decided long back and I knew what will happen to my character long back so there is no fact in the story that I am quitting the show."

Producer Saurabh Tewari too agreed on this when we asked him about Tarun's exit and said, "Tarun's character Tejawat will be taking a break for a month or so... He will be shown to be on the run and will reappear in a month."

And till then what are Tarun's plans? Giving a tongue cheek reply and flashing those lovely dimples Tarun adds, "Well, I am on to something big and will be busy with the same till Tejawat strikes back in Rangrasiya. I cannot talk much about it now..." Till then Tarun is obviously not affected by all these rumors as he concludes, "I am sure these so called sources will now try to find out what I am up to but I am not bothered... let them continue spreading malicious rumors, it does not affect me!"

Dal,evo za tebe tuzne vijesti ðŸ˜ƒ Vratio se Rudi sad radza ode na odmor,mjesec dana ðŸ˜†

Nista od ranjavanja i skidanja kosulje,radza se odlucio za bijeg ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Kety76 thumbnail
http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/first-look-star-plus-new-fiction-ek-haseena-thi

Evo,za 15 dana krece ona serija na Star plus,sto je Prat trebala glumiti sa Vatsalom ðŸ¤”
Mada,moram priznati da me nije nesto odusevio ovaj kratki promo 
Kety76 thumbnail
Kety76 thumbnail
Kety76 thumbnail
Kety76 thumbnail
smeker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Paro to learn about Tejawat's cruel intention in #Rangrasiya!
Colors popular show Rangrasiya is bringing forth lots of interesting twists to enthrall its viewers. 
The chemistry between the lead couple Paro (Sanaya Irani) and Rudra (Ashish Sharma) is brewing up these days. Well it can be seen in the show as well. In the upcoming episode of the show, the audience will witness a high intensity drama.
Till now we have seen that Rudra and Paro reach the temple for their wedding rituals. Paro who is reluctant to get married to Rudra, denies to sign the papers once again in front of Rudra. On the hand Mohini (Ananya Khare) succeeds in letting Thakur Tejawat (Tarun Khanna) to know about Paro's whereabouts. Now the twist unfolds here when Tejawat and Rudra come face to face and a heated altercation takes place between them.
Our source says, "In the upcoming track of the show, a lot of drama will happen as Paro will ask Tejawat that there is no need to kill Rudra and Tejawat will take away Paro with him. Later Rudra will confront Tejawat at a gun point but Paro will hit Rudra from behind and Rudra will become unconscious. Tejawat will again take away Paro with him. After gaining consciousness Rudra will realize that Paro is still with Tejawat and Rudra fears that Paro will be killed by Tejawat. An interesting twist in tale will be witnessed here when Tejawat will confess everything to Paro about her parents' death to her. On knowing the truth, Paro undergoes through different emotions of fear, anger, sadness and shock. Later Tejawat points the gun on Paro to kill her." 
What will happen to Paro next? Will Rudra be able to reach to Paro to save her? The upcoming episodes of Rangrasiya will unearth the answers to these questions.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/19130-paro-to-learn-about-tejawat-cruel-intention-in-rangrasiya.htm
smeker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

jutro Smeki ðŸ˜› pa gdje se ti izgubi sinoc ðŸ˜²

Jutro Kety,😃 ma zabolela me glava pa rekoh da ne dosadjujem vise s tom mojom glavoboljom samo sam ugasila komp i pravo u krevet.
Sliku sam izbrisala jutros ðŸ˜† hvala Ketty inace se ne bi snasla gde sam je postavila