Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I want Sumer to be very happy.  Poor guy has had to suffer so much only because he is Shyam's cousin who is some sort of a beast. If Shyam was such a maniac in his younger days, I wonder what must have become of him now. The face-off between him and these 4 is something I so look forward to because earlier it was just Payal whom he had an evil eye on but now we might have Khushi in the picture too.

I am so-so happy to see Payal climbing the success ladder and what makes it even better is that she is doing all this with her thorough determination and hard work. I am sure she'll make it to the top very soon what with Sumer being with her as her constant support.

The setting couldn't have been any better. The two lovers enveloped in each other's warmth, beneath the open skies. Their date was perfect. And they together are perfect.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww...dat was superb...
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the simplicity of this story and love each chapter. Very  beautiful. πŸ‘
sincereme thumbnail
Awesome...

As always this story again left me in my dream land ...... Loved it...

Arnav khushi and their sweet and passionate romance took my breath away... Loved their beach walk... It was so surreal... Beautifully written...

Sumer and Payal came a long way... Loved their time together... And the way Payal tried to change his mood was lovely... 😊...

Loved the update...
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a lovely story... I am glad I found it. Read all the chapters. Liked the story very much. A and k's relationship is progressing so smoothly. Payal and Sumeer have also become friends. Arnav's family is very nice and they love khushi. I would love to know what happens next. I have sent the buddy request. Do PM me when you update next.
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing! Thanks for the pm.
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratz on reaching thread #3...
loved the update!
the preacp... hmmm lets see, wats gonna happen...
thx for the pm!
continue soon...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good update.. both the couples getting closer..
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread...loved the update very much...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats on the new thread Mints. So finally Arnav and Khushi are progressing steady in their relationship. Arnav is full on smitten by Khushi but now our Khushi madam is also becoming strong and is comfortable in sharing and starting physical intimacy. Loved the way both slept off on the couch facing the sea. 

Sumer and Payal also hae started to build bridges towards each other. So shyam always had been a sneaky snake around. Loved the way Payal said sorry to Sumer and both are understanding each other better and starting their relationship from clean slate. 

Khushi is innocent and was so happy to see Shahrukh's house. And it is first rains in mumbai - so can we expect some garam garam update in next update. Waiting eagerly for the next update. Thanks for your pm. Was very busy so commenting now.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago