Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Things that were really wierd yesterday. (Page 3)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Arti, itne ghar ke chakkar kaat na hain.. par humhari yahan bhi zaroor aaoongi..

Alle, bole to, pakdke rakhan kahi hum apna adda na badalde..... Wink

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

hey everyone, once again...happy Diwai to you all.

wow Minnie..very nice, thanks for sharing this with us, you know in my case its the opposite, my Sis is very pretty, and she loves to dress up, i don't like to dress up, but i've changed a little, she wants me to look nice, and always buys  clothes and stuff for when she buying for herself. well in life everyone has different feelings about everything!!!!! it nice to have someone who cares....sorry to go off-topic, well in anycase, i think jassi should feel lucky as Purab cares so much for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i loved the necklace, it was very nice and elegant!!!!!!!! it looked very nice on Jassi when she tried it on........

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

well said every one

however i still find jassi's saying beautiful things are not for me a little strange....if you looked at purab them ....he seemed frustated...is ladki ko kaise samjhayoon ki she is beautiful (at least to me) ...some good acting there.

btw why come people are not curious who purab is marrying and he gives so much attention(kisses...tie fixing...holding....mushy talk) publically and nobody notices....it should have stood out becoz jassi was not the usual fare around purab

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

In last years JJKN remember when Jassi was accidently given a necklace by Armaan.  The necklace was intended for Malaika.  Anyway Jassi was over the moon until she realised who the gift was for.  I think there is a bit of symbolism going on here.  Jassi wanted the necklace from Armaan but she doesnt feel comfortable with the one from Purab.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

And she has been since made it in their world yet is being pointed out repeatedly she doesn't fit and doesn't belong.She has started to doubt herself and what Surnita said could be true too. 

Remember the first time she went to a party with Armaan ( that terrible purple dress ) she made a special effort with no major outcome.Those kind of episodes probably have put a damper on her confidence.

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

I feel that the looks matter to a great extent at least for the first impression about the person and to boost the confidence of that person. I myself have felt that if sometimes I feel that a particular dress does not look good on me I keep asking my husband and daughter for their opinion because I do not want to feel embarrassed in front of other people. Jassi is the CEO of a fashion house and when clients meet her they must think when she herself does not know how to dress up appropriately then how can she give them a good collection. That is another point that they like Jassi after they talk to her and come to know about her intellactual abilities.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
true minnie, but then as said before,that sweepz away the moral of the story. The moral is about a middle-class ugly girl making it through life as a very properous woman and despite her looks has become an huge asset to her company. So if she starts worrying about her looks to much that just shows she is embarrased of who she is and falls back on her proving she didn't need to be all prepy and good looking inorder tp become a CEO of a big company.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
good points by minnie and a very good discussion going on here. keep it up guys!

Go to top