NEW AASHLOK SS WINNING U BACK updtd pt 3 pg 14 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
now now... shlok got what he is deserving of!!!๐Ÿ˜†
wow...nice one...n following closely the current track...great...update soon...waiting eagerly dear๐Ÿ˜Š

sweaome ...loved ur story

wanna see shloktrue love to astha

pla continue soon

Love this. And waiting to read what Shlok is going to do. Very well written. Please pm me whenever you update. And it goes without saying I am definitely waiting for the next update :).
excellent update.
loved it
please pm me when u update
Originally posted by Aashlokdeewani

updating
can't wait to read it
damn my net guyz the update will be late night or in the morning sorry
okeee thnx foor letting us know 
wow ...at least in your story Shlok is in love with Astha...waiting for next update
                                                          WINNING U BACK...

PART 2

He banged at the door...irritated she opened the door only to find her husband sulking in anger...she just rolled her eyes at him and feigned to be sleepy by pretending to yawn...he shouted "What is wrong with u" he asked in an agitated tone...she ignored his question and tried to close the door but he held her hand and pulled her out of her so called room...

Shlok - I asked u something and I expect an answer from u...samjhi

Aastha - nothing is wrong and plz stop disturbing me...

Shlok - no one is disturbing ur privacy...i want u to answer my questions before which I will not let u go...

Aastha - I am not answerable to u...

Shlok looked her angrily and said u r answerable to me only...Shlok held her shoulders and said

"from morning m seeing ur behaviour firstly u didn't wake me up due to which I lost my important clients, secondly ur absent mindedness during breakfast, today u had ur dinner before me...whereas till yesterday u used to wait for me, this door here and ur unreasonable behaviour towards me from past few days...I want u to answer y r u behaving like this" he said with a tinge of pain in his eyes...he held her shoulders tightly she freed herself from him angrily and pointed a finger at him and said

"first of all stop manhandling me otherwise it won't take me much time to put u behind the bars MR SHLOK AGNIHOTRI...and I m not here to answer ur questions but coz of this bloody divorce proceedings...then to let me clear ur questions rather I say doubts...firstly m not ur servant to wake u on time, serve u food from time to time...m not the only member in the family there are many people anybody could have woken u up and served u breakfast on the dining table...and Aditi did that..Didn't she? Its my choice with whom I want to have dinner and this door is to separate u from me...and let me remind u the court has only ordered me to stay here not to listen to ur orders or else to fulfil my wifely duties...understand that"

With that she returned to her area leaving a broken Shlok behind...he was shocked by her behaviour was an understatement...he couldn't get the reason behind her actions...but whatever it is it did squeeze his heart painfully...he was angry as well as confused due to all happenings...he threw the vase on the table and broke it into pieces...he took the wine table beneath the bed and started drinking endlessly...She could hear the throwing of vase...she flinched at its voice...she also somewhere knew that he would start drinking...but she stopped her heart from thinking further reminding it of his doings...and headed to sleep...he drank endlessly till his body gave up the strength and he slept on the floor itself...

Next day he got up and saw her side but it was locked...shaking his head he got ready for the office when he came after shower he saw her doing some office work on her laptop..he smiled seeing the way she was engrossed in her work...the pen between her lips...the twitch of tension between the brows made him frown and then when she got the solution he became happy seeing that...he came out of his thoughts when his phone rang...Suresh informed him that they require Aastha and Shlok's permission for the new project...he thanked Suresh in his mind and thought that he would be able to talk to her atleast on the pretext of the project...

When he called out to her she told him that Suresh had already informed her about the project and she had prepared all the details well in advance and asked him to just go through it and tell her if any corrections were to be made..he knew she was more efficient than him when it came to work so no question of rechecking...he reached the door, gave her a glance somewhere he was waiting for her one look but it never came...dejected he went from there..Aditi called out to him to give him the file that NA told her to give to Shlok...but he was lost in his own thoughts...he was opening his car door..it was only when Aditi caught his hand and turned him around that he came out of his world...

Aditi - from when m calling u..but u r just lost...

He muttered a sorry and asked her y was she here..she gave him the file and she was about to go when her dupatta got stuck in Shlok's car...Shlok opened the car door and placed it properly over her shoulders...she shied and ran away from there leaving a confused Shlok behind...he shook his head and drove to office...Aastha was watching all these happenings standing at the window of his room...she just gave a bitter smile to both of them...

In the office his mind was constantly getting bugged due to her last night's behaviour...he was more confused due to the sudden change in her...as much as he knew her she was always a cool, jolly and serene person...she never behaved this rudely with any1...let alone him...he couldn't fathom the reason how much hard he tried...but he shrugged all those thoughts and diverted his mind to think of ways to keep her with him...he convinced himself with much difficulty that he really cannot live without her...he didn't want to think y..he couldn't deny the fact that he was obsessed with her...

"you are Shlok Agnihotri's possession and not even u can separate urself from me Aastha"

He knew that Aastha loved him and he thought to use her love only to keep her with him... and a mind blowing plan came in his mind...he smirked and said in his mind "what else can be better than this"

so what do u think is Shlok's plan for his Aastha
I will appreciate ur suggestions too
plz hit likes and comment
loads of love
Nazia