Balika Vadhu

JaGan AT -28 Harenge naa waqt ki in andheon sai hum (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Seeing yesterday's precap we thought some disagreement is coming in JaGan but glad there was no such thing They both are so understanding to each other but the scene was so small while cvs from precap created suspense like it will be big scene
Precap Heart breaking Cry ShashankStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Hina-santhiyaa_Jtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JaGan AT -28 Harenge naa waqt ki in andheon sai hum (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

santhiyaa_J

IF-Rockerz

santhiyaa_J

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Everyone started to post in first page also Shocked but the posts there are reserved i guessErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by santhiyaa_J

Everyone started to post in first page also Shocked but the posts there are reserved i guessErmm
no problems Santhi i allowed them to post i will complete those posts first then will post them otherwise they remain incomplete Me and Sush have been stuck with studies so much Will complete them you can too edit your first post 

-Swetha-Hina-santhiyaa_Jtiny15

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Seeing yesterday's precap we thought some disagreement is coming in JaGan but glad there was no such thing They both are so understanding to each other but the scene was so small while cvs from precap created suspense like it will be big scene
Precap Heart breaking Cry ShashankStar

Sid congratulations on this new AT

Happy there was no misunderstanding. It was too trivial an issue actually n jagan r way more understanding

The precap was heart wrenching..felt as if Jagya's world ws slipping through his hands...
Love this guy so much..he makes me emotional. God bless him really

-Swetha-Hina-sidra08tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Congrats to you too Neha All JaGan fans for new AT
@Neha his world is indeed crushing This is the child Mannu who gave Jagya a new life and he started to smile again and started to live his life  Mannu is the child having whom in his life Jagya started to find a heal for his biggest wound Death of his child  He started to see that child in Mannu. Mannu is child because of whom he bonded with Ganga . He loves Mannu even more than Ganga This child has become a big part of him and today he is so close to lose his child it  has broken him CryFeel so bad for JagyaCry

Shashank he is terrific actor There are few actors who made me cry in emotional scenes and he is one among them 

-Swetha-Hina-sneha02tiny15

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Congrats to you too Neha All JaGan fans for new AT
@Neha his world is indeed crushing This is the child Mannu who gave Jagya a new life and he started to smile again and started to live his life  Mannu is the child having whom in his life Jagya started to find a heal for his biggest wound Death of his child  He started to see that child in Mannu. Mannu is child because of whom he bonded with Ganga . He loves Mannu even more than Ganga This child has become a big part of him and today he is so close to lose his child it  has broken him CryFeel so bad for JagyaCry

Shashank he is terrific actor There are few actors who made me cry in emotional scenes and he is one among them 

Shashank makes me cry like a baby...hate him for this...but then love him for this tooo...

Mannu is the one who revived that lost man...jagya opened up to ganga later...mannu was the one who made him smile..n jagya sound saw his lost child with him...all jagya mannu scenes are heart touching n eternal...their bond sorta lingers with u even after the show s over...
N the jagya mannu rishta s beyond words..it s way more special.. but I tell u what this track will show the extent to which jagya will go to save mannu...n m glad that the cvs are keeping away external disturbances n taking it nice n slow... 
The jagya mannu bond will emerge stronger post this...
M all excited for this track
Please cvs don't disappoint

-Swetha-Hina-sidra08tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Word Neha , rightly said 
same here hope cvs don't disappoint This will make Jagya and Mannu's bond more stronger  than before Rat will obviously demand Mannu from Jagya and Mannu will not go His Bapusaa is only Jagya and he loves his bapusaa . Having blood relation does not only make someone a child's father Jagya and Mannu has a relation even stronger than blood They have a relation of heart Thumbs UpJaNu's bond is one of most beautiful father and son bond Heart

Edited by sidra08 - 13 March 2014 at 11:31am

-Swetha-Hina-sneha02tiny15

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Cvs for a change are doing well...
The ratan jagya face off excites me a lot...
N jagya as the distraught father will sure be powerful
N the jagya mannu bond will prove that relationships are made not just by birth rather they are made with heart n love even in this selfish world...
Iske baad bhi if people try finding faults in jagya then toh kya kehne..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-sidra08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top