Do Dil Ek Jaan

2 States: An Estranged Love Story.. (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rantaraholic_8D

Originally posted by honeybees22

i agree with u but you can show one of them falling in love first so its not just a sudden feeling so in between fights little rantara scenes and one of them starts feeling but ignores it and then slowly love.

This was my opinion :)

Yeahh.. my idea is also somewhat similar! Wink
or it can be hatred, then friendship n then love as it happened in the original story..
just the way to love will be different..

Umm... what say? Smile

</div>That's cool
<div>I couldn't agree moreTongue

This story is going to be perfect

Yeah the way should be a bit different or else all of the happy memories will come back and as you might know that some people are quiet emotional like meCryTongue

So yes

Hehe.. even i am one of those emotional people LOL
and yes.. the story will be different..
I am more of a romantic person so there will be romantic scenes different from the original story! Tongue
Wow I think everyone is really emotional on this forumLOLLOL
I cant wait for it so you have to update soon or else I will be the first one to spam your thread EmbarrassedBig smile
Wow that's so cool so we can expect romance well I have high hopes already! so you should start thinking about the romantic scenes nowDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rantaraholic_8D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 States: An Estranged Love Story.. (Page 13)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rantaraholic_8D

Groupbie

rantaraholic_8D

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

i agree with u but you can show one of them falling in love first so its not just a sudden feeling so in between fights little rantara scenes and one of them starts feeling but ignores it and then slowly love.

or it can be hatred, then friendship n then love as it happened in the original story..

Umm... what say? Smile

</div>That's cool

Yeah the way should be a bit different or else all of the happy memories will come back and as you might know that some people are quiet emotional like meCryTongue

So yes

I am more of a romantic person so there will be romantic scenes different from the original story! Tongue

</div>Wow I think everyone is really emotional on this forumLOLLOL
<div>I cant wait for it so you have to update soon or else I will be the first one to spam your thread EmbarrassedBig smile

Wow that's so cool so we can expect romance well I have high hopes already! so you should start thinking about the romantic scenes nowDay Dreaming

Omg.. gundagardi hmm? Big smile
ohk i will update asap..!
N i hope i donot let down your hopes..
will put all my brain (though i donot have too much LOL) to give the best rantara romantic scenes.. Embarrassed

honeybees22

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Umm... what say? Smile

</div>That's cool

So yes

</div>Wow I think everyone is really emotional on this forumLOLLOL
<div>I cant wait for it so you have to update soon or else I will be the first one to spam your thread EmbarrassedBig smile

Omg.. gundagardi hmm? Big smile
ohk i will update asap..!
N i hope i donot let down your hopes..
will put all my brain (though i donot have too much LOL) to give the best rantara romantic scenes.. Embarrassed
Your new here so you wont know me as much as others
I do this to every writer when I want updates ask anyone you want they will say the same thing
Wow cant wait
I know you wont because the story is different and new concepts are always amazing and the past updates were totally amazing
Haww u have more brain than me ok so don't say this
Rantara scenes hayee

rantaraholic_8D

Roy.nikki143

IF-Rockerz

Roy.nikki143

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Dear im impressed with your story idea
And I know Raghu has to suffer a bit Confused
But its ok I know you won't do anything wrong with our Rantara Blushing
Continue soon Big smile

rantaraholic_8D

rantaraholic_8D

Groupbie

rantaraholic_8D

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged

So here goes my next update...Big smile

CHAPTER 3

It was the party day. Raghu was wearing a black tuxedo. A day before he had gone for shopping with Ishaan and had bought it. Ishaan had some other work before the party so they decided to meet outside the venue. Raghu reached the hotel early. He was waiting for Ishaan when he saw a girl. She was wearing a blood red colour gown. She had not tied her hair. Raghu had only seen her back but was mesmerised. The girl went inside the hotel. Raghu couldn't wait for Ishaan anymore. He followed the girl into the hotel. He was staring at her back when Ishaan came. "Abey Raghu, tu yahan kya kar raha hai. Tujhe maine bahar wait krne ke liye kaha than na",Ishaan said angrily. "umm..vo.. main.. ",Raghu stammered. At any cost, he would not tell that he came inside following a girl. "Vo main paani peene aaya tha. Haan tu aaya nahi itni der aur mujhe pyaas lag rahi thi toh main andar aa gya tha", Raghu said sighing with relief. "Oh! Acha", and then turning towards the girl, Ishaan said,"Arey! Antara... How pretty you look. But aaj gown kaise? Shorts pehenna chod diya?" The girl turned around. "Omg... how pretty she is. And her name is as beautiful as her... ANTARA", Raghu thought. "Hehe... thank you Ishu. Tu bhi kuch kam nahi lag raha. And gown because kabhi kabhi change karna padta hai otherwise you boys will get bored", Antara said laughing and she turned back to her friends. Raghu was standing stunned. "She is a Fairy...an angel... Her eyes, her lips, her hair, her face... just so perfect. "Acha Raghu, main apne baaki friends se milkar aata hu. Tu yahin rahio. I will be back in a minute", Ishaan said. "Haan...okay but jaldi aayio", Raghu replied. Ishaan left. Raghu spent his time looking at people laughing and chatting in their groups. Raghu also wanted to join them but he couldn't. He feared getting insulted again. His eyes suddenly fell upon Antara who was standing alone. Raghu was just staring at Antara, observing her beauty. "She is so beautiful", was what was on his mind all the time. Raghu looked on the dance floor. Everyone was dancing with their partners. The song Aankhon ki gustaakhian...' was being played in the background. Raghu felt something in his heart and he went straight to Antara who was having a drink. "Umm... Hi Antara. I am Raghu", he started. Antara didn't pay much attention to him. "Hmm... hi",she said. "Umm... Antara, I wanted to ask something from you", Raghu fumbled. "Yes...speak away",she said. "Kya tum mere sath ek dance karogi, Please", Raghu said in a scared tone. Antara turned around and glared at him. "Tumhare sath? Oh please! You think i would", Antara said proudly. "Please",Raghu requested. He himself didn't know why but he really wanted to dance with her. But Antara was not at all interested in him. "Go away... not everyone gets a chance to dance with Antara Kaul", she said. Raghu didn't want that to happen. He suddenly sat on his knees, extended a hand and said"Please... will you", putting on his best expressions. Antara looked at him shocked. She had never seen any genuine person so desperate to dance with her. She looked into his eyes. They have an eyelock. She couldn't say no anymore.
"Okay...", this was only what she could say. Raghu almost jumped. He was very happy. Even he didn't know why.

He went to the DJ and told him which song to play. He took Antara's hand and they both walked to the dance floor together. The song changed. New song was Raghu's favourite song "Mera Maahi Tu... Mera Raanjhan Tu..." Raghu held Antara by her waist and brought her closer to him. She had already lost her senses. He held her hand and swayed with the music. Antara was lost into him and she couldn't just say him no. They were continuously staring at each other and dancing. Both had a different feeling. Antara had danced with many guys before but it was the first time she felt so good being close to someone. For Raghu, she was the first girl whom he had dared to ask for dance. Antara suddenly tripped while taking a turn and fell on him. Raghu quickly bent a bit held her by her waist. He could not let her fall. Their faces were so so close. They kept looking at each other, mesmerised. For them, it was only they two with each other and no one else. They were lost into each other. Raghu straightened himself. He was still looking at Antara and his hand was on her waist. The song ended. They stopped their steps, standing still on the floor with everyone watching them. But they didn't care for them. Their faces so close to each other. Their hearts were beating so fast. Their eyes fixed on each other.

"Jaaannn ..", said a voice from behind. Antara came back to
her senses. She knew who it was. "Ye kya ho raha hai, jaan", the guy asked. Antara quickly freed herself from Raghu's grip. Raghu was almost numb. He couldn't even think properly. He wanted to know who the guy was. "Satya... vo main... main...", Antara stammered. "Ye sab kya hai jaan... pyaar mujse karti ho aur dance dusre ladko ke saath. Ye toh bewafai hui na", Satya said angrily. "Nahi, Satya vo maine bass thodi zada drink kar li thi toh mujhe hosh hi nahi raha k main kya kar rahi hun. Please Satya mera vishwaas karo... please", Antara said scared. She was just about to cry. Satya was her boyfriend. She was serious with him but he wasn't. He had Antara Kaul as his girlfriend so that he can be also be famous in the college. "Koi nahi jaan. I believe you. Tum rona mat ab. Par aainda aisi galti nahi honi chahiye", Satya said taking her face in his hands. "Thanku Satya. Aur vaise bhi tum aisa soch bhi kyu rahe ho ki main tumhe chod kar iss jaise ladke ke sath jaungi. You know my choice na. Aise logo k main muh bhi nahi lagti. Ye hi aakar mujhe dance k liye request kar raha tha and you know I am too kind toh maine mana nahi kiya. Iske jaise log toh mere dad ke office mein peon ka kaam karte hain", Antara said. Everyone started laughing. Raghu already had tears in his eyes. He couldn't bear this insult. Turning towards Raghu, Antara said, "You see. I am Antara... Antara Kaul. People like you do not even exist for me. So next time do not even dare to come near me". "Aur haan, Antara meri hai. Uske paas bhi dikhaai mat dena warna...",Satya warned. A drop of tear fell from Raghu's eyes. The crowd started to disperse. Raghu had thought that even Antara had the same feeling which he had when they were together but he was wrong. As the people left, he quickly ran away from the hotel crying. He was lying on his bed when his phone rang. He looked at the screen. Machmach was calling him. He did not want to pick up the call but he could never ignore Machmach. He picked up the call. "Bhai, tu theek hai na? Pta nahi aaj kuch ajeeb sa feel ho raha hai", Machmach said worried. "Nahi Machmach! Main toh theek hoon",Raghu replied. His voice was choked because of crying. "Waah bhai! Tu Delhi kya gaya mujhse baatein bhi chupane lag gya hai ab. Bhai hun main tera. Teri awaaz se pata laga sakta hoon ki tu kitna roya hai aaj. Kya hua Bhai", Machmach asked. Raghu knew he could never hide anything from Machmach. He narrated the whole incident to him. "Kya baat hai Bhai! Tujhe ladkiyan patana bhi aa gya hai ab", Machmach said laughing. "Chup kar yede. Vo pta nahi mujhe kya ho gaya tha. But ab I hate her", Raghu said angrily. "Acha angry young man, apne gusse ko hai na thook de. Ab chhod ye sab", Machmach said. They talked for around half an hour. Machmach made Raghu's mood better. Raghu smiled. He knew Machmach was always there for him. And as in for Antara, he had started to hate her now.

Sorry for this rubbish update..Confused

I know most of you wouldn't have liked it because I made Raghu cry.Cry

but I felt necessary for the storyline..

Sorry again!!..Ouch
Do leave your comments...Smile

Edited by rantaraholic_8D - 27 March 2014 at 12:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

--Deeps--sanjinimalagargi21Afy10Roy.nikki143honeybees22RantaraolicTsuchiankusanu-.serendipity.-rima4ever

--Deeps--

--Deeps--

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey Jass...Big smile Lovely Update...Clap

Hayeee Raghu in Black Tuxedo & Antara in red Gown...How Beautiful they would have looked...wish i see them like this in reality...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
So beautiful dance...& such lovely song in the BG...Heart Already they are lost in each other...& Antara felt something for him...Wink

Ewww...here too SatyaAngryAngry & is her boyfriendDeadErmmAngryWhy dont he leave ou rantara alone...Why does he follow everywhere...like in stories tooROFLROFLPoor man doesnt have any other work...LOLunless we appoint him in our stories...LOLLOL
Both Rantara were almost crying..CryCryPoor Them...
So Sweet of MM...i really like him alot...Big smile
Keep Updating...ASAPTongue

Edited by Josederose - 27 March 2014 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rantaraholic_8DCapucine

ankusanu

IF-Sizzlerz

ankusanu

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Jasmeet dat wa a really nice update..
Though u made raghu cry...no prb
As we knw dat ws required..to bring
Rantara close..Wink bt ohhh no sattu 
D phattu again here..Angry hopefuly
Raghu soon makes a chutney out of
Him..kamina...kk enough of sattu.

Antu seriously loves sattu..Ouch
Hmmm waiting to knw..update soon
Thanks fr d update

rantaraholic_8D

sanjanasanyal

Groupbie

sanjanasanyal

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
OMG!!! That was a wonderful update jass!!!
It was so romantic! 
Hayee..
Both of them were lost in each other!!
I Looovvveeed it jass!!
You are an awesome writer!!
Aww..Raghu is sad..but no problem! 
Rantara are meant to be together always so yeh satya kya kar lega idiot kahin ka har jagah beech mein aa jata hai!!
Jass please update soon..I can't wait! 

rantaraholic_8D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top