He was only 7 for Gods sake!!!!

berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I don't understand a mother who would blame her son for another sons death ,when it was clearly an accident. Which mum does this? If there was blame to face, then it has to be the parents who did not bother to "children proof" their house. I mean, you have two active sons and you don't put railings and gates? And the poor boy was only 7!!

I understand that she is traumatized and NEED to be in denial, but go see a psychiatrist. The husband and mother did not help in anyway.

I also know that if they don't show this, our show wont be as effective as it is---- but last night I really felt for the little boy in Nikhil. She talked about loosing two sons right in front of him when he was always there.

The worst thing is everybody thinks that Nikhil is at fault and has to be forgiven. Even Laajo. There is NOTHING to forgive. It was an accident!Edited by basheerahmajeed - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Barkha has some psychological problem, otherwise ant mother will love other child more as she lost one child and she will fear his death too.

It is really absurd to blame Nikhil for Aakash's death, 7 yr child can't hold for a long and he tried to save his brother, he didn't push him, they were playing.

I liked what Nikhil said to Barkha that he lost brother and mother in one day, so sad😭
lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: basheerahmajeed

I don't understand a mother who would blame her son for another sons death ,when it was clearly an accident. Which mum does this? If there was blame to face, then it has to be the parents who did not bother to "children proof" their house. I mean, you have two active sons and you don't put railings and gates? And the poor boy was only 7!!

I understand that she is traumatized and NEED to be in denial, but go see a psychiatrist. The husband and mother did not help in anyway.

I also know that if they don't show this, our show wont be as effective as it is---- but last night I really felt for the little boy in Nikhil. She talked about loosing two sons right in front of him when he was always there.

The worst thing is everybody thinks that Nikhil is at fault and has to be forgiven. Even Laajo. There is NOTHING to forgive. It was an accident!

Like what you said- There is nothing to forgive: It was an accident and they all needed to learn from this, count their blessings and put their losses in one corner and move on in life. It was a freaky horrible accident.

I have learnt one thing that in such situations, we all should deal with the situation and have a closure. I agree with you totally that Nani and the dad had a role to play here- to heal both the mom and Nikhil. It is never easy for a person who brushes with the death and survives while the other person involved doesn't. It has been any way a torture for Nikhil, he is guilty of having survived and also deals with Barkha who never loses any opportunity to refresh the blame on him.

gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What made the whole thing worse was that she turned it around to say that she lost both of her sons that day. I thought "How dare she?!" I mean, his losses were the result of an accident and the actions of a mother who blamed him for what happened. Her loss of a second son was by choice and completely in her control - how can she even compare his loss to hers and make it seem as if she should be pitied and that her behavior is justified. I also don't like this big act on her part that she is doing something great by forgiving him and trying to move forward, when she should be begging for forgiveness from him for her behavior and treatment of him from childhood! ðŸ˜¡ Edited by gckasturi - 10 years ago
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for replying late , I think you have said it all. I am a mother too, I cant imagine a mother blaming an innocent 7 year old kid for an accident and ostracizing him from her life and family dinners , it too much. My heart went out to that kid. how much agony , pain and rejection that child might have experienced?  it is horrendous !!  We cannot call such a woman a mother. Can that child accept such a woman's love later in life? it is really very difficult to say. I think woman like Barkha needs medical attention. How atrocious she is that she is telling Nikhil that she suffered more than him?  😡 That poor chap has lost his childhood because of her and she is still harping on the same song. really pathetic😭 From my point of view , Barkha doesn't deserve forgiveness and sympathy Instead she requires to be shown the mirror of her misdeeds.😡
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
barkha is a psycho...she needs some  serious treatment 
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well should the parents not be blamed ??

They should be watching over their kids to ensure they are safe

Where were the parents? Particularly Barkha since she is a house wife?
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Well should the parents not be blamed ??

They should be watching over their kids to ensure they are safe

Where were the parents? Particularly Barkha since she is a house wife?

exactly that is what she is guilty about inside but is blaming others like always --as inder says she blames others for mistakes of her own.