Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK radhaji ka milan , Madhu's medicine RK ,tuesday episode ,telugu

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

this is Tuesday's episode telecasted in telugu  . episode  starts with  bell ringing radhaji turns back and gets shocked as bell ringing in mandir , the person who is ringing is none other than her Rishu . radhaji with happiness comes near RK and watches he got hurt a little on his head about to come near and stop . RK calls his mother maa and radhaji very happy and hugs her Rishu . RK hugs back and both cry. rahaji want to keep medicine on RK's wound o wanted to take her Rishu to hospital but RK stops and says he is tried and sits on stairs. RK says mein thak gaya hun maaa, bahut thag gaya hun and keeps his head on his mother's lap rahaji sings chanda hai tu, mera sooraj hai tu and RK sleeps peacefully on his mother's lap leaving all his burdens in his life .

in RK Mansion, Madhu hears footsteps and thinks RK came and without turning back she calls RK then turns back sees dips who is carrying a tray with drinks. dips starts her rant that RK is like that only he don't about anyone's feelings , took love test of your's. she offers drink to foget as medicine to Madhu and says I said before also when I bought coffee for you. then Madhu gives back to dips very beautifully. she says where it's about love test or any thing , she has no right to talk . in my pati's words it's our husband and wife's mather that outsiders a re not allowed to infere. onething I want to clear you I never care you today or before what you think . onething you forgotten before also i'm RK's wife and now also i'm RK's wife only , nothing change . we should take medicine which we have with us and for me my medicine is RK . you better start drinking coffee so that you stop having illusions and can se the real facts . dips leaves.
                      radhaji feels bad that her Rishu left her and she is waiting for him. in childhood when RKK used to cry , his father was not able to see his sher, rishu crying so used to bring RISHU and gave to radhaji and used to say that their Rishu shouldn't cyever and Rishu coming to his mother he stopped crying as if he wanted to come to his mother RK says now I stopped crying . radhaji denies and says no, now also you're crying but hiding to your mother . I wanted to take to my hurt and keep near my heart but you pushed me away in such a way , we were far because I got married only for you togive father figure and father's love . RK says I thought you cheated me. radhaji says no for me nothing is important than you and your happiness . imade a wrong decision of marriage , where I got punishment I had been away from my Rishu.i always used to pray to give my Rishu back. now we're back that's because of Madhu's koshish.
                        RK looks radhaji . radhaji says Madhu always had trust on mother and son's relation whatever happen but  mother and son's bond can't break . how can I don't trust her Madhu's heart is so pure and look because of her koshish now , we both are together.RK remembering madhu asking RK to feed cake and take blessings from radhaji on his 5th film anniversary, at home making RK to pull chair and say to sit to radhaji near dining table .
                                   radhaji says Madhu aur tumhara rishtay is made by GOD. so, don't ever make anyone come inbetween of you. RM as couple is RAB NE BANA DE JODI . RK then stands suddenly  and takes his mother's ashirwaad and leaves .
                              this episode is totally dedicated to mother and son's bond and their love. RK radhaji 's love nd their bond played very well by VD and shammaji . and also Madhu's love toward's RK . DVD and shammaji wonderful actors hattoff to them for giving such a wonderful episodes which made mb epic forever .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for such a lengthy recap of the good old days ! 🤗
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful Lovely Post . 
Yes!! This Episode was totally dedicated to MOther-Son Duo of RK-Radhaji .And I simply lovedd the pure beautiful emotional connection b/w both . Lovedd how Rk slept on his Maa's Lap .It was so beautifully potrayed by Vivian .And Shamaji too was fantastic as a lovablle caring emotional Mother 👏
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Beautiful Lovely Post . 

Yes!! This Episode was totally dedicated to MOther-Son Duo of RK-Radhaji .And I simply lovedd the pure beautiful emotional connection b/w both . Lovedd how Rk slept on his Maa's Lap .It was so beautifully potrayed by Vivian .And Shamaji too was fantastic as a lovablle caring emotional Mother 👏

exactly beautifully played the  emotions as mother and son by Vivian and shammaji , gave life to that scene by awesome actors .
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

thanks for such a lengthy recap of the good old days ! 🤗

thank you
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

fantastic episode

yes, it's true