Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: akdha

di, can't that paigam which Sujamal wrote, make Shariff suspecting? something has to be done against him, he is so bad๐Ÿ˜ก

If that paigam is in Hindi and not Urdu it will help Sujamal but I don't know how Sharif will be suspected! maybe someone will think if Sujamal is not the culprit why is Sharif so eager to say that he is!
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skanda12

Wait with patience Kshithi, still time is there for the hug. Jodha just has to get sentimental that Jalal life was in danger, then he has to ask her why it matters so much and she has to declare her feelings or give a hug as explanation. Easy, right?????๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah yeah..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now I want a kiss to go with a hug. As consolation prize.๐Ÿ˜‰
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adianasr

Mansi, there are 2 reasons why I would say TE wont need Jodha advocating Sujamal's case. Firstly, Sujamal has already occupied Mewat and would not be foolish to come to Agra to assassinate TE all alone putting himself in danger. Secondly, the paigaam sent by Suja to Atgha can be recognised for handwriting by all the Ameris and Jodha herself as being of Sujamal and going by the Shivani case waala TE logic, Sujamal would not warn them if he was the assassin. Infact I believe TE may have already exonerated Sujamal of this crime when he is shown in the precap and may have instead realised that Suja infact saved him. This may get TE thinking of Sharif and the fact that Sharif called the assassin his man thus we may see TE already suspecting Sharif but may as you have said keeping quiet and spying silently. The precap did see TE more concerned for Jodha's sadness than Sujamal's supposed attack!

Great prediction.  If this happens then that would be really nice. But do you think that cvs will allow Jalal to use his brain so well??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Love
Kshithi
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kmmdesai

Great prediction.  If this happens then that would be really nice. But do you think that cvs will allow Jalal to use his brain so well??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Love
Kshithi

๐Ÿ˜†..i was thinking the same! his brains are stagnant until jodha wakes them๐Ÿฅฑ
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You never know kshiti, cvs may surprise us!
Originally posted by: kmmdesai

Great prediction. If this happens then that would be really nice. But do you think that cvs will allow Jalal to use his brain so well??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Love
Kshithi

skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramadevi1966

good analysis dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜›
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adianasr

You never know kshiti, cvs may surprise us!

adi, please wake me up when that day comes till then long snoooz๐Ÿฅฑ
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: skanda12

</div>
<div>

Abhay has clarified that Jodha is NEVER nbanishhed to Amer by jalal historically and the MU regarding Sujamal also is dubious historically speaking. So I am discounting this MU theory.

I feel that Ekta and her creative know that because of the movie we are all expecting MUY, so she may actually do a twist that gives fear of MU but ends up as no MU, because historically the movie was incorrect!

Hi.
Would add some points from my cell.

Sharif is not going to be caught soon.
Because before that MA, Atga and Adham have to die.

Also, Sujamal may be in gross trouble. I will PM you some info later which makes me feel so. Though you will have to again add ears and legs to deduce something from it coz that is not complete. ROFL...!..

As we expected...events went that way till now..

1. Jalal was not hurt.

2. A rajvanshi i.e. Suja is implicated. And the identity of attacker could not be ascertained as he is no more now..!!.

3. Someone should tell Jalal that Rajvanshies do not attack from back. It was historically B. Das and Ameris 'mainly' who told jalal about this/ more ppl may be there. I dont know entire episode that who all convinced Jalal as could not read the account. But as the actor who plays B. Das is missing from JA. So Man singh or Jodha may tell him this. Or finally CV's may skip this point. This is not so big.

4. Though some 'LIGHT' investigation was ordered but end result i do not know. As per the account historically, Jalal was convinced my the Rajvanshies, i mean by Ameri gang. So i feel he may or may not order investigation. Depends. Coz actual Jalal also believed the Rajvanshis.

This was historically the case. Till now the events have gone fairly in sync with history.

Lets c how things progress.

But why MU...??... I do not think so..!!..
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

Hi.
Would add some points from my cell.

Sharif is not going to be caught soon.
Because before that MA, Atga and Adham have to die.

Also, Sujamal may be in gross trouble. I will PM you some info later which makes me feel so. Though you will have to again add ears and legs to deduce something from it coz that is not complete. ROFL...!..

As we expected...events went that way till now..

1. Jalal was not hurt.

2. A rajvanshi i.e. Suja is implicated. And the identity of attacker could not be ascertained as he is no more now..!!.

3. Someone should tell Jalal that Rajvanshies do not attack from back. It was historically B. Das and Ameris 'mainly' who told jalal about this/ more ppl may be there. I dont know entire episode that who all convinced Jalal as could not read the account. But as the actor who plays B. Das is missing from JA. So Man singh or Jodha may tell him this. Or finally CV's may skip this point. This is not so big.

4. Though some 'LIGHT' investigation was ordered but end result i do not know. As per the account historically, Jalal was convinced my the Rajvanshies, i mean by Ameri gang. So i feel he may or may not order investigation. Depends. Coz actual Jalal also believed the Rajvanshis.

This was historically the case. Till now the events have gone fairly in sync with history.

Lets c how things progress.

But why MU...??... I do not think so..!!..

Abhay, not only have you got everything right so far, I trust history in making my prediction also that Sharif may be suspected but not proved against ... and Sujamal may not get the axe on his head thanks to Jodha etc coovincing Jalal that it may not be Sujamal and someone may be framing him. (That paigam he wrote to Atga is significant to me!).

But waiting to  hear more from you on Suja issue. And I agree 100% with you that there will be no MU!
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Abhay, and since Sujamal already has Mewat hence his attempting to assassinate and thus risk himself does not make sense since the idea would have been to wage war and defeat TE. And if Jodha also presents his promise of never harming her suhaag, TE may believe since he himself said to what extent the Rajvanshis would go to keep their word. As for Sharif being doubted, TE may doubt but wont make a move without proof and as of now he wont get any proof.