susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

missing Rishbala  πŸ˜­
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: silverfire

yes, all these holi promos r reminding me so much of rishabala n their holi scenes . Missing them so  much😭

I stopped watching colors channel , galathi se meri beti colors channel rakhthi hain , i'm leaving from their. I remember holi shoot also .missing RM alot.
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehal23

haan re...😭

egarly waiting for that
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

wish we could get back the golden days

want those days and DVD back .
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2010

rightly said, missing DVD terribly.

yes missing them alot
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Whenever It comes to Holi , I remember Rishbala . Rk's Passion , his Junoon and his Passionate Possesive Dialogue  :

" Iss tarah se  tumein rang lagaane ka hak sirf aur sirf mera hai...aur mere chune se yun kaapne ka hak sirf aur sirf tumhaara...Holi Mubaraak Ho...BIWI!! "  

OMGG!! How can anyone forget this intense Dialogue.it was soo soo Full of Possession and passion and the way VD delivered it was out of the world , made it so so intense πŸ˜³ . He was simply amazing in this episode , So as DD .Both DVD were outstanding πŸ‘

JAANE KAHAN GAYE WOH DIN !! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

how anyone can forget RK's junoon for Madhu and Madhu loosing her battle between heart and mind infront of RK'Ss ishq and junoon . DVD were awesome .
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansiahmed

.My daughter only four year old she can see madhubala in the serial with glasses but she keep on asking where is rk where is rk mom ?? Always...where is the baby (the small baby),she used to be with me  when i watch the show cycling around or playing n all but keep on saying raark ,maaadooobala now its clearly she says rk madhubala.one fine day dont see them n she can only see madhu with specs n she is keep on wondering wat happened...n said i dont like abhay kapoor where is rk mom? Every day after leap she keep on asking this :(. How can say rk is not there n they show him dead to a baby who doesnt understand death .i said he went for vacation πŸ˜‰ will come back oneday πŸ˜Š.

No complains for Gunjan i stopped complaining after they killed the essence ,the soul of the show our rishbala ,ab kuch feel nahi hotha πŸ˜•

my 12yr old daughter also missing RK alot. children likes colorful things . but my daughter whenever she changing channel and suddenly if she sees ak and RK Mansion , she feels bad RK's that RK 's vanity van is spoiled and now they spoiled RK Mansion with colors , the royal look of RK Mansion is been destroyed. she asks me why he is anchoring in mb like amne samne .I told he is hero not anchor . yeah , I know but he is not acting but acting like anchoring , he doesn't know normal acting also. and asks kya VD won't be back. I said no .
sree.gattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan7

missing Rishbala  πŸ˜­

thanks for sharing beautiful avis of Rishbala . thanks alot .