||Welcome The Samrat|| Rajeev Khandelwal FC # 94

Posted: 10 years ago

Dear Rajeevians !
Welcome to the 94th Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub

This thread is dedicated to RK's upcoming movie Samrat & Co. !!

Rajshri Productions' Upcoming Bollywood Detective Franchise

Kavita will be taking Rajshri, which is known for their family dramas, to a dynamic and contemporary curve with her maiden production starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Madalsa Sharma Directed By Kaushik Ghatak, the film is set to release on 25th April.

Kavita Barjatya is coming up with a different movie from Rajshri Productions, which is known for their family dramas. She will be producing a suspense- adventure film titled Samrat And Co. Rajeev Khandelwal has been roped in to play the main lead Samrat in the exciting project.

Specially targeting India's young audiences, Samrat And Co is the first of its kind detective franchisee, wherein the very nuances of crime solving, human nature and the world of standalone private investigators will be presented on the big screen on a pure entertainment platform.

Rajeev Khandelwal will essay 'Samrat' who will initiate audiences into the world of private investigators who utilize their raw intelligence and limited resources to solve their cases! Samrat's way of detection and his style and behavior are the highlights of the film. His character's intelligence, presence of mind, sharpness and his little eccentricity will make him a loveable character amongst all.

Confirms Kavita Barjatya, "Rajeev has a certain rawness about him. When we met him we knew we had found our Samrat. He is a very intelligent and hard working actor and we believe that the way we plan to portray him will really work well with the audiences and his fans. Along with the unique concept, every characters of the movie are unique. So we are selecting every actor with a lot of deliberation. Overall it will be a very interesting band of casts, which we will revile soon."

Says director Kaushik Ghatak, "I grew up fantasizing the world of Sherlock Holmes and always wanted to create one. This is not at all a 'desi' version of Holmes but our own unique detective hero. Though it's a very different genre for Hindi cinema, people will identify with the subject. I believe, there is a detective hidden inside all of us, who is in search of some or the other truth. We always tend to draw conclusions about the situation or person around us from the things we see. And Samrat does it really well."

There is still a lot of suspense about this suspense movie, which is yet to be discovered. Like, the look, the backdrop and the location where the story is based are all kept strictly under the wraps.

We Wish Rajeev & Samrat & Co. To Be A big Hit

๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

R
ajeev Khandelwal before making it to the Television screens, moved away from his home to Delhi & started directing documentaries. Fate brought him to Mumbai & the actor auditioned for Balaji Telefilms show 'Kahiin Tho Hoga', for the character of Piyush Raheja, but surprisingly the actor got a call from the same production house asking the actor to be a part of 'Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqueeqat' a short series on Sony channel. The actor played 'Raj Karmarkar' in Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqueeqat, a guy who was as honey in the star but later on the true face of 'Raj' was revealed in the show & the character transformed into a grey one. The audience liked Rajeev Khandelwal as 'Raj' but since the show was of a short series the audience did not get to see more of the actor. Soon enough the actor got his next break & this time for the show he had first auditioned, 'Kahiin Tho Hoga', but not for the role of Piyush Raheja, but for Sujal Garewal, the main male protagonist of the show. With Rajeev Khandelwal playing Sujal Garewal the audience fell in love with the possessive lover character. Whether a girl in her teens or women in their fifties everyone wanted a man like Sujal Garewal in their lives, a man who would go to any extent, would do anything, endure everything just for the sake of 'Love'..Sujal Garewal's character became the talk of the town & was played by Rajeev to the 'T' of perfect. In the year 2005 the actor decided to quit the show on the grounds of creative dissatisfaction, though a new guy replaced the character of Sujal Garewal for umpteen number of viewers Sujal Garewal's character ended the day when Rajeev quit the show, May 19th 2005. Even today it is only Rajeev was is referred to & considered as Sujal Garewal. Rajeev then followed his instinct & did a 31 episode show 'Sunn Ley Na' & then a 24 episode Ketan Mehta series 'Time Bomb'. Rajeev's admirers followed his work closely & watched the shows, the series which ever the actor did. Rajeev hosted the third season of Deal Ya No Deal, with the audience liking him as a charming host. The actor then did a cameo in the long running TV series CID, he played ACP Prithvi Raj Chauhan & just like the other roles the actor played the audience liked & accepted him in this too.. Rajeev then went on to do Left Right Left, on SAB.. The actor played Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, the character of Rajveer was sweet, strict, intelligent, smart & sensitive at the same time.. His character in the show can be termed as 'Captain Cool'. With his astute role as a teacher in the show Rajeev became a role model for many of his fans. With Left Right Left the actors popularity & fan following increased further. The actor then again decided to quit the show as he did not see the scope of stretching his role anymore. The actor then moved on & hosted Sach Ka Saamna Season 1 in the year 2010 on Star Plus & Season 2 on Life OK in the year 2012. The actor was the face of Super Cars in 2011/12 on National Geographic Channel.
Once the actor quit Left Right Left, the actor wanted to make it to Bollywood, Rajeev got his opportunity with 'Aamir' in the year 2008 produced by UTV Motion Pictures, the actor played a Muslim Doctor who returns back home & faces prejudice & has been put in a situation where he has to choose between the lives of his family members & innocent city people's lives. 'Aamir Ali' in the end becomes a true leader by scarifying his life & setting an example. The movie was critically acclaimed & the actor could not have got a better start than 'Aamir' for his Bollywood career. The actor's next release was Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan, the actor play the rough, the tough, the no messing around cop who is true to his work but still has a heart. The movie again was loved by a set of audience just like 'Aamir' & was critically acclaimed. The next release of the actor was 'Soundtrack', this time again the actor made heads turn & received immense praises for playing a musician who goes deaf when the recording goes wrong. Rajeev went on to play Rajveer in his next movie release 'Will You Marry Me' though the movie had nothing much to talk about, for the actors admirers & in general Rajeev was the only saving grace in the movie.
As 'Aamir Ali in Aamir' or as 'Arvind Mathur in Shaitan' or as 'Raunak Kaul in Soundtrack' or as 'in Will You Marry Me', Rajeev always managed to impress his admirers & sweep them of their feet.And Then Come the First Hit Of The Year 2013 TABLE NO. 21 which added as one more achievement to the life of Mr. Khandelwaal n gave him another success. rajeev has one more time impressed his fans and other audiences.

Raakh (Under Production)
Co-starring Raima Sen

Fever
Co-starring-Ayesha Takia, Emma atikson

When Love Happens
Co-starring-Neha ahuja, Rio, Ann Mitchai

Main Joker/J For Joker (Title Yet To Be Decided) Completed
Co-starring Prachi Desai

Samrat & Co.
Co-Starring: Madalsa sharma

1. Glibleys
2.Videocon
3.. Nescafe
3. Prateek Wisteria
4. Haywards 5000 Hausla buland

*Brand Ambassador Of Sweet Dreams
*Brand Ambassador of Smile foundation

*Fresh new face - Indian Telly Awards (2004)
*Best TV Personality - Indian Telly Awards (2004)
*Favorite jodi (with co-star Aamna shariff for Kahin to hoga) - Indian Telly Awards(2004)
*Best TV Personality - Indian Telly Awards (2005)
*Most stylish Actor - MTV Style Awards (2005)
*Most stylish Anchor - MTV Style Awards (2006)
*Best Actor in a Cameo role (for CID) - Aap jaisa koi Awards (2006)
*Best Actor (for Left Right Left) - Sansui Awards (2007)
*Best Actor (for Left Right Left) - Gold Awards (2007)
*Special Recognition ~ Rotary Award (2008)
*Special Felicitation - Indian Telly Awards (2008)
*Best Anchor for 'Sach Ka Saamna' - Indian Telly Awards (2009)
*Favorite Host for ' Sach Ka Saamna' - Star Parivar Awards (2010)
*Best Anchor for 'Sach Ka Saamna' - Indian Television Academy Awards (2010)
*Youth Icon Award - Big Rajasthan Achievers Awards (2011)
*Best Actor Year end poll by MSN-2011
*Best Actor (for Soundtrack)IRDS Film Awards (2012)

1. Surya.Ravi
2. nram
3. basanti_diya
4. .Rabi.(Rabi)
5. ruksaar_khan(ruksaar)
6. nailaqureshi
7. angelic eyes(yojnaa)
8. -DeViLsAnGeL-
9. ANKESH --> (bravehearted)
10. starbellz_21
11. kiran_sherry(kiran dii)
12. S a r a h
13. NidaRajeev (nida)
14. lrl rocks(vaishu)
15. sanaa_firoz
16. shareen
17. mahek-e-gulab(pooja)
18. neetaldesai
19. emms
20. brid(Mahi)
21. nyle
22. vivacious virgo
23. pinka_anshu(priyanka)
24. anitathebest
25. ambrinaltaf
26. sujalkideewani
27. togepe30 (Vandana)
28. nazrinkhan (nazu)
29. maroon
30. janubaba253
31. ums5
32. *mansibhatia*
33. rajeev_crazy
34. minnee
35. Naina_lrl
36. yyy
37. CINDRELLA(Preeti)
38. Paru_M
39. amail1601
40. a_b
41. riya_03
42. Rajeev Aamna<33
43. surbhi 01
44. soniya_1010
45. 4ever urs
46. sunaina02
47.d ivyalrl
48. riya_03
49. rajeev-bigfan(Neha)
50. Binky
51..sriti
52. bhaktikaushal
53. **maham**
54. NaVy1985
55. ranjitha
56. violence_peace
57. Souma.N
58. Asha_36
59. iqjaz
60. Uudee(Chandni)
61. dramaholic(Dilbagh)
62. rajeev_deewani
63. Barnali di
64. Trups di
65. me2kool
66. captain_ranveer
67. cool_subha2006
68. komalsirwani
69. salluranifan
70. violence_peace
71. Sweet_sujal
72. rakshi_sweety
73. cutykoo20
74. gktrina(Trina)
75. Ritika
76. Kanak
77. *sowmya*
78. mz.jess
79. Voldemort (Ajay)
80. sweety_rajveer
81. Naina
82. Sarah khan
83. rajnaina
84. Nadia
85. Thaakur Saab
86. moreremix(Sam)
87. Sai-licious
88. lrllover(Nishant)
89. advil
90. KMP14
91. SarraCOMB
92. Stargold
93. Eyescandy
94. Nez-wek.
95. Gorgeouss(rajeev)
96. Sim38
97. Zermina
98. Master_blaster(Mannu)
99. razyfanar(Fatima)
100.soulfry
101. friend forever
102. kiruti
103. maithali
104. cherishlove
105. xxp2xx
106. maria_srk
107. -skylark-
108. Cool_Dipti 109. pihu
110. RAdabest
111. angel16
112. royal prince
113. MURALIDHARAN99
114. aarsow(aarthi)
115. Rajeev_ki_deewa(yamakshi)
116. A*(Amina)
117. CRAZEY4NAMAN
118. shruti_gauri1(shruti)
119. chinmayi
120. tanisha.g
121. tulika_rajeev
122. k\lavenyu
123. ramsha
124. -chitra
125. -seher
126. Neha_K (Neha)
127. mystified (Sofia)
128. scurvy
129.dolon12
130. dost4ever
131. shaina
132. shraddhagupta
133. arsalan
134. pgsks
135. jessica18
136. Henna66
137. Crazy_4_RA
138. goodkashish
139. jyothi_cool
140. sknra 141.danish1
142. Ayesha9000
143. Yamakshi_rajeev
144. Puri_2711
145. sweety_1754
146. princess199
147. -Lennie- 148.Natlu S
149. Sonamlicious (Alinaa)
150. Risal
151. Sumi_162710(sumaiya)
152. CaughtYourHeart
153. waniya_fatima
154. Naughty -beauty(nisha/nighty)
155. oliveya
156. -Laiba 157. sunshinedivya
158. blessingurlove(jenny)
159. Viamuniquestyle (Bebo)
160. Mrs.Rajeev
161. lavanyasffar.
162. pinki901(pria) 163. *kitty*
164. sherry07
165. Amor.(Bharti)
166. nivyan (maha)
167. krishnaria
168. ronojoy_ria
169. sweetangel_25 (sana)
170. Vidushi (lallulal2010)
171.Ishti
172. spvd(deepa)
173. kitty & me
174. akkiii
175. SlovHanda
176. Suhana.dixit
177. Innocent_eyes
178. golu_1677
179. Maharkno1fan (Maha)
180. Vickey
181. -SMay31-
182. papri_27
183. Neetha
184.FarzuIrani
185. -Avi- (Avani)
185. rlrl
186. angeliclooks_me
187. -Priya-

FC 3
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nram(nigelene)

Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 8
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 9
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 10
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 11
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 12
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
nailaqureshi

FC 13
Rajeev Khandelwal FC Rajeev Khandelwal Fan Club
farislove(zee diii)
FC 15
Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub
togepe 30(vandana)
rajeev-bigfan( neha)
FC 18
Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub
amail1601(ammu)
FC 19
>*>Rajeev Khandelwal FanClub
SujalkiDeewani ( kinza)
Naz

FC 28
Kiran di

FC 30

FC 33

FC 36

FC 37

Rani
FC 46
Pihu
suri

amail1601

FC 58
Rajeevians Hangout
rv_annie
nida

FC 63
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
varallika

FC 64
Rajeevians Den
rv_annie

FC 68
Rajeev Khandelwal FC
anam_mehrun

FC 77

FC 79
Sumaiya

Fc 91
~We Celebrate Rajeev Khandelwal~Birthday Fanclub~

ranjitha

FC 92
|Reserve Ur Table for New Yrs|Rajeev.K FC

skylark

FC 93
~The Adventorous Rajeev Khandelwal FC #93~Happy b'day rajeev

Khushi

Purnima (Puri)
saheligswm (saheli)
Surya.Ravi (suri)
Waniya_Fatima (Fatima)

For any queries & clarification feel free to PM the Management Team ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Please avoid more than double or triple quoting of posts. Members can quote thrice but more than thrice quoting is not allowed.

2. Please only one person write the captions for any pic

3. Please avoid repetition of pics for Caption

4. Please avoid saying hello or welcome posts

5. Please discuss Rajeev in every of your replies

6.Discussion about SK can be done but please do avoid discussing RA in the FC

7. Similarly,do discuss RN but do avoid topics related to RP

8. If there is any disagreement regarding any post of any member in the FC then the members should first bring the matter to the RKFC Management Team before reporting the post to the moderators. Unnecessary warnings in the fc are not wanted.

9. No one should open new RK FC or any Fc relating to Rajeev Khandelwal without informing the Management team and getting a yes form them. this is to avoid multiplicity of FCs and clash between members regarding the new FC.

Please keep the FC clean and warning free .

This measures are just to avoid unexpected fights and chaos and warnings over here...You r co-operation is sincerely expected.

Please Follow The Following Rules In Order To Keep The RKFC, Clean, Neat Tidy & Warning Free...๐Ÿ˜Š

Regards
Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub Management Team

DILCHASP RAHASIYA RIDE ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Right from the beginning the dil knew that this chaps ride will be a dilchasp one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And over the years it has been a very dilchasp ride for us as well.
He has taken us on a magic carpet ride in this whole new virtual world (it was new when it began) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On a dilchasp rahasiya ride where as Khan said... Secrets are Sexy. Sexy as in... very exciting, very interesting, very appealing and very dilchasp. 

But why is this ride we have with him, why is his journey so very interesting. What is the sexy secret...

What has kept us hooked.

Various thoughts and philosophies mould us to be what we are.  
Mould our way of thinking, our way of life.

What thoughts or events make a boy who was born into a traditional Hindu family think it is futile to visit temples to pray and take part in rituals and make him feel, 
'If at all He is there He is here', pointing to his heart.

What or who influenced him to believe in just himself and not any Force, no matter how Powerful and Mighty.

For the aam aadmi who likes the limelight yet not and does not reveal much about himself he has knowingly and unknowingly given us a peek into the rahasiya chambers of his mind...to a thought process that is very dilchasp. 

"He looked at his hands; he spread his fingers out slowly. "
A line from Ayn Rand's Fountainhead...when for months during a winter Howard Roark was getting no offers and the prospects of getting any were bleak.
(Remember seeing a photo of a scene from KTH where he does the same)

Lansing advised Roark, "I won't tell you to be patient. Men like you and me would not survive beyond their first fifteen years if they did not acquire the patience of a Chinese executioner. And the hide of a battleship."  

He always said he was willing to start from scratch. A few days back we came to know who ingrained that thought in his mind.
One thought that must have kept him going... if i did it once i can do it again. 

Deepak used to tell me, Tu Jaipur se aaya hai na? Local train mein tu travel kar raha hai. Aaj tu popular ho gaya hai. Koi hum se kya chheen sakta hai? Humne toh jo kiya hai apne haathon se kiya hai. Remember one thing, hum log wapas karenge na. Ghoomenge local train mein. Jab humne hi kamaya hai toh we can do it all over again.' I think this got deeply ingrained in my head. I have learnt from my own career that as long as you believe in yourself, you will not go wrong. 

The FH - one book and his friend/godbrother - one person from among many or few which/who influenced,inspired and motivated him to travel thus far and keep going. 

Help him 'know himself' 
Embedded image permalink

meliorate, fall in love with himself

and discover/capture his inner 'selfie'.

"I am not here to work for someone else. I am here for my own career. I am here for my own sake. As long as I can survive on my own decisions, the stuff that I want to do, I would be more than happy. I am not here to prove a point to anyone".

I come with my own flavour of Rajeev Khandelwal. I do things that I feel good about. If I am accepted, good enough. If not, then I would probably try and do the things that will help me survive. I am not here to be a typical Bollywood hero. If I become one, I would be more than happy. All through this journey, I would want to follow my instincts and do things that I believe in."  

"I am pretty confident that i will survive here because i have made up my mind. Would hate to lose, but if i do, i will not be finished."

"I don't let expectations bother me. It's my journey, which I want to walk my way. Hence competition can't affect me. I'm growing with each project and that's what matters".

A few thoughts that makes him dilchasp, shows he is different from the rest. 

Very few don't do things for 'obvious reasons'. 
Very few let their 'work to do the talking'.
Very few have the arrogance to expect the best and do not feel they have to stoop to conquer or make much compromises. 
He is one.  

He is a trendsetter

A trendsetter who 
fought odds 
- the stigma of being an outsider and a loverboy TV actor
hangs on 
- through periods of uncertainty 
waits it out 
- when projects do not take off

Peter did not take him forward. Big names flattered to deceive on this dilchasp ride...

A ride filled with hope and patience and not losing focus amidst trying circumstances. 
Filled with not a whim or a passing fancy but a deep rooted passion.
A passion for good cinema that burns bright.

"When I listen to a symphony I love, I don't get from it what the composer got."  Roark.

It is the same for him too. See and do things his way. 
With his flavour!!!!  Do it rajeev's way.

Love seeing his interpretation ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Being different and trying to make a mark is difficult  
Being successful being different is even more difficult
The mentally strong and fit survive. 

Rajeev Khandelwal @RK1610IsMe 
A trendsetter is the one who actually breaks the trend...

A trendsetter trends naturally. 

No artificial/induced or in the moment or fifteen minute trending. 

A trendsetter will always trend.

Do not want him to start all over again from scratch. Want him to just move ahead. 

He likes taking the longer, isolated and scarier route on his adventures.

But wish his adventure in the movie industry is quicker and the path is less scary and more smooth.

Want him to cross the next few padavs in quick time 

Gallop and not just canter

A ride can be dilchasp only if the person at the helm is dilchasp

Our sarathy, our flute playing sarathy, 

who also has an abode at Meera Marg 

Is a super sarathy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When  the ride is dilchasp the senses are fine tuned and even the Uncommon Seventh Sense functions at its optimum best.

Well... it connects everything with him ๐Ÿ˜†. It is a single track sense. 

Thanks for this one helluva dilchasp ride :))) 

All the very best for our Samrat's dilchasp rahasiya ride
A ride that will be anything but rahasiya as it will be enjoyed by all. 

Secrets are sexy...waiting to know/hear more about it. 

He says it is going to be a trendsetter, says it is a masterpiece๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  

So we will just say Hail Samrat and Surrender  โญ๏ธ

Edited by yazh. - 10 years ago
Awesome!!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Congo guys ๐Ÿฅณ
Rajeev Khandelwal @RK1610IsMe  

A little birdie just told me that tomorrow could be your first brush with Samrat. So ya looks like #Samratiscoming ! Have a gd evng :)