Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH Episode Discussion - 12th March 2014

Naksh4evaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
To me it was such a boring episode. ðŸ¤¢
Bhabhima and Devyani are still fighting, because they aren't mature enough to solve their differences and they need Akshara for everything because she is a superwoman. ðŸ˜†
It was a cute Naksh-Duggu scene though, not bad really. ðŸ˜Š
Devyani's kids came to Singhania house but couldn't meet Devyani because she left for her father. 
Pretty boring... 
I hope the story will move on soon cause those tracks are getting more and more boring. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really loved Naitik - Duggu scene 2dae
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happy to see naitik back atleast for one scene...loved naitik-duggu scene...))
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nk duggu scene was so cute.. the way they play police chor was so so cute... atleast one scene of nk today.. boring bma and devyani mu..its better they talk .. and m's shuru hogaya khana khazana..😆 didn't like bma and devyani today the way they behaved like kids.. isse acha hai hamare naksh .. nowadays they handle the things so maturedly.. 
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naksh actually acted and behaved like a kid today. The game he was playing seemed real in comparison to what he usually does lol.
Also how convenient that BMa left out the part of the bug spraying when telling Nandini the problems. I think BMa is completely wrong and I'm happy that someone finally is standing up to this weird family. I get that she is angry at the other stuff of Devyani not asking her permission but her being angry at not allowing Nandini to come is stupid because Devyani clearly said it was because of the chemicals so that is a valid reason. She can still argue about the whole permission thing but the nandini thing is extremely stupid. 
_Amina_ thumbnail
If 2 people have mu there always need of the 3rd person to help them sort it out coz the people who are involved in the mu won't be able to for their ego so in Bhabhimaa and Devyaani case Akshara have to help them and that doesn't make her superwomen. I'm sure We all have been we (at least I have) in such situations. When we fight with someone we never except our fault and try to sort it out coz of our ego. No one likes to see their own fault and it's the same case for Bhabhimaa and Devyaani. So yes Akshara isn't being superwomen or trying to be one, at least in Bhabhimaa-Devyaani situation.
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Amina_

If 2 people have mu there always need of the 3rd person to help them sort it out coz the people who are involved in the mu won't be able to for their ego so in Bhabhimaa and Devyaani case Akshara have to help them and that doesn't make her superwomen. I'm sure We all have been we (at least I have) in such situations. When we fight with someone we never except our fault and try to sort it out coz of our ego. No one likes to see their own fault and it's the same case for Bhabhimaa and Devyaani. So yes Akshara isn't being superwomen or trying to be one, at least in Bhabhimaa-Devyaani situation.

i agree with u...i think now RB will help her in this matter...😊
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel..yr is becoming boring...earlier it was bum n g3 drama...now its bum n devyani 🤢
yr has t OK gear up.,.tired of watching all kiddush drama n ak as problem solver...need something interesting.
some twist is needed. I don't mind for that if they bring...rituraj n bindiya...nice to see their kid n duggu kbit pH it
kdiya1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thoroughly enjoyed the entire episode t'day except bhabhimaa-devyani mu ..trio scene of naksh, maheshwari' are good on their part too & the most adorable of all four coming to singhania's house & their scene with akshara & duggu completely adorable from my side..good episode overall..
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

I feel..yr is becoming boring...earlier it was bum n g3 drama...now its bum n devyani 🤢
yr has t OK gear up.,.tired of watching all kiddush drama n ak as problem solver...need something interesting.
some twist is needed. I don't mind for that if they bring...rituraj n bindiya...nice to see their kid n duggu kbit pH it

Lol I can't believe I'm saying this but rituraj & bindiya back would add some masala.. It'll be good to have them back it's been long since they last came on.
Lol I still can't believe I'm saying this.. But I've always enjoyed naitik & riturajs rifts! And 
The track is good.. But MU is pissing me off! It's realistic but is becoming a bore. Hope it gets sorted. ðŸ˜•