Page 2 Page 3

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Discussion time Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousASnivedha_123-Maryamkala_09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH Episode Discussion - 12th March 2014" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naksh4evaa

Groupbie

Naksh4evaa

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
To me it was such a boring episode. Dead
Bhabhima and Devyani are still fighting, because they aren't mature enough to solve their differences and they need Akshara for everything because she is a superwoman. LOL
It was a cute Naksh-Duggu scene though, not bad really. Smile
Devyani's kids came to Singhania house but couldn't meet Devyani because she left for her father. 
Pretty boring... 
I hope the story will move on soon cause those tracks are getting more and more boring. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297nayhajDeliciousASnivedha_123shubhadask-Maryamnoor321

Nakshiranridz

Groupbie

Nakshiranridz

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I really loved Naitik - Duggu scene 2dae

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahivanshnivedha_123

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
happy to see naitik back atleast for one scene...loved naitik-duggu scene...))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahivansh

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
nk duggu scene was so cute.. the way they play police chor was so so cute... atleast one scene of nk today.. boring bma and devyani mu..its better they talk .. and m's shuru hogaya khana khazana..LOL didn't like bma and devyani today the way they behaved like kids.. isse acha hai hamare naksh .. nowadays they handle the things so maturedly.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KahivanshDeliciousASnivedha_123

noor321

IF-Dazzler

noor321

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Naksh actually acted and behaved like a kid today. The game he was playing seemed real in comparison to what he usually does lol.
Also how convenient that BMa left out the part of the bug spraying when telling Nandini the problems. I think BMa is completely wrong and I'm happy that someone finally is standing up to this weird family. I get that she is angry at the other stuff of Devyani not asking her permission but her being angry at not allowing Nandini to come is stupid because Devyani clearly said it was because of the chemicals so that is a valid reason. She can still argue about the whole permission thing but the nandini thing is extremely stupid. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsDeliciousASnivedha_123

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
If 2 people have mu there always need of the 3rd person to help them sort it out coz the people who are involved in the mu won't be able to for their ego so in Bhabhimaa and Devyaani case Akshara have to help them and that doesn't make her superwomen. I'm sure We all have been we (at least I have) in such situations. When we fight with someone we never except our fault and try to sort it out coz of our ego. No one likes to see their own fault and it's the same case for Bhabhimaa and Devyaani. So yes Akshara isn't being superwomen or trying to be one, at least in Bhabhimaa-Devyaani situation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mumjiDeliciousASnivedha_123..Laxmi..

nivedha_123

Goldie

nivedha_123

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

If 2 people have mu there always need of the 3rd person to help them sort it out coz the people who are involved in the mu won't be able to for their ego so in Bhabhimaa and Devyaani case Akshara have to help them and that doesn't make her superwomen. I'm sure We all have been we (at least I have) in such situations. When we fight with someone we never except our fault and try to sort it out coz of our ego. No one likes to see their own fault and it's the same case for Bhabhimaa and Devyaani. So yes Akshara isn't being superwomen or trying to be one, at least in Bhabhimaa-Devyaani situation.

i agree with u...i think now RB will help her in this matter...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top