Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ifians

hinu and ishuπŸ˜‰

kaminio... maine precap change kar diya hain.,... zara dekh lo...πŸ˜†

ohh abhi ati hu daanda leke ruk zara
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Precap: "mujhse ab aur nahin hoga raghu. ab aur door nahi raha jata tumse.. bahut takleef hoti hain.." she said burring her face more in his strong chest. he couldn't stop himself anymored and slowly pulled her closer slipping his hand around her revealed lower back feeling her delicate skin against his rough hand. He lowered his face and kissed over her forehead on which the red kumkum was glowing, the sign of their eternal bound. She closed her eyes and a lone tear of joy streamed down her eyes. her lips parted into gentle smile as well
AHHH RI tujhe mera murder karna hai ke mei teri supari du
I want this update asap samhji
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww precap is so so so very romantice
Riyuu jaldi update karna plx plx plx
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: honeybees22

Precap: "mujhse ab aur nahin hoga raghu. ab aur door nahi raha jata tumse.. bahut takleef hoti hain.." she said burring her face more in his strong chest. he couldn't stop himself anymored and slowly pulled her closer slipping his hand around her revealed lower back feeling her delicate skin against his rough hand. He lowered his face and kissed over her forehead on which the red kumkum was glowing, the sign of their eternal bound. She closed her eyes and a lone tear of joy streamed down her eyes. her lips parted into gentle smile as well

AHHH RI tujhe mera murder karna hai ke mei teri supari du
I want this update asap samhji

tube danda dikhaya to ye tha mera sweet revenge... ab intezaar karo..πŸ˜†
honeybees22 thumbnail

tube danda dikhaya to ye tha mera sweet revenge... ab intezaar karo..πŸ˜†

hawww RI I hate you yaar not fair😑😭😭😭😭 
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeybees22

hawww RI I hate you yaar not fair😭 

yaar thori sans to lene de... precap dekh ke itna uchal kyun rahi hain?πŸ˜†
alishamerchant_ thumbnail
"Precap: "mujhse ab aur nahin hoga raghu. ab aur door nahi raha jata tumse.. bahut takleef hoti hain.." she said burring her face more in his strong chest. he couldn't stop himself anymored and slowly pulled her closer slipping his hand around her revealed lower back feeling her delicate skin against his rough hand. He lowered his face and kissed over her forehead on which the red kumkum was glowing, the sign of their eternal bound. She closed her eyes and a lone tear of joy streamed down her eyes. her lips parted into gentle smile as well."
ufff hayeee! kya bolu main! 

but oh noo...ab ye dard waala track aane waala hain kya?? chalo..koi nahi! kyunki "dooriyon mein bhi apna maza hota hai" πŸ˜³
honeybees22 thumbnail

yaar thori sans to lene de... precap dekh ke itna uchal kyun rahi hain?πŸ˜†

nai yaar no sans allowed u have to suffer this now I do as well
tujhe nai pata😲😲 precap has like the best thing ever in it LOVE😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rantaraolic

"Precap: "mujhse ab aur nahin hoga raghu. ab aur door nahi raha jata tumse.. bahut takleef hoti hain.." she said burring her face more in his strong chest. he couldn't stop himself anymored and slowly pulled her closer slipping his hand around her revealed lower back feeling her delicate skin against his rough hand. He lowered his face and kissed over her forehead on which the red kumkum was glowing, the sign of their eternal bound. She closed her eyes and a lone tear of joy streamed down her eyes. her lips parted into gentle smile as well."

ufff hayeee! kya bolu main! 

but oh noo...ab ye dard waala track aane waala hain kya?? chalo..koi nahi! kyunki "dooriyon mein bhi apna maza hota hai" πŸ˜³

i don't know ki kya likhne wali hoon... par n ke baad surely mujhe sab danda marengey,.,,πŸ€’πŸ˜†
ishu i am gonna open my CG soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
alishamerchant_ thumbnail

i don't know ki kya likhne wali hoon... par n ke baad surely mujhe sab danda marengey,.,,πŸ€’πŸ˜†
ishu i am gonna open my CG soon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh woww!