Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Krithi thank you so much

Yudhishtira, in particular, was furious with his mother and laid a curse upon all women that they should never thereafter be able to keep a secret.[citation needed]

i didn't know this part - each day i am learning something - feel good

Kunthi should have told her husband about Karna or she could have raised him in her palace appointing some nanny no need to tell them that he is her son

she had so many chances but she didn't use them i blame her for all Karna's sorrows

her lie killed her son

please share more love to read πŸ€—

did Saguni die in the end or he didn't fight at all
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Krithi thank you so much

Yudhishtira, in particular, was furious with his mother and laid a curse upon all women that they should never thereafter be able to keep a secret.[citation needed]

i didn't know this part - each day i am learning something - feel good

Kunthi should have told her husband about Karna or she could have raised him in her palace appointing some nanny no need to tell them that he is her son

she had so many chances but she didn't use them i blame her for all Karna's sorrows

her lie killed her son

please share more love to read πŸ€—

did Saguni die in the end or he didn't fight at all

I agree akka Pandu was a good character wish Kunti shared about the birth of Karna to him.. 
Thanks for liking my postings akka..πŸ€—

Wonderfullife thumbnail
This is the end of Shakuni ..

After the Game of Dice episode in the Mahabharata, the youngest of the Pandava brothers Sahadeva had taken an oath to avenge Draupadi's insult and sworn to kill Shakuni, the mastermind of the episode. As sworn, Shakuni was killed by Sahadeva on the eighteenth day of the Kurukshetra war.
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Krithi wat u mean by boring re?? Come on darling, we love to read, as now im active in Arjun and Draupadi AT's of Mahabarat i too find many post like there also, Awesome read...please do post more, if i get and tanq so much for sharing it hereπŸ€—
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks a lot Janu.. πŸ€—
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

This is the end of Shakuni ..

After the Game of Dice episode in the Mahabharata, the youngest of the Pandava brothers Sahadeva had taken an oath to avenge Draupadi's insult and sworn to kill Shakuni, the mastermind of the episode. As sworn, Shakuni was killed by Sahadeva on the eighteenth day of the Kurukshetra war.

Not only that, his sons were killed by pandavas before he got killed.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
There is a story behind Shakuni's hatred towards Hastinapur..

Shakuni was born in Gandhara in modern-day Afghanistan to King Subala. He was a great devotee of Lord Shiva.

It is said that in some military campaign of either Bheeshma, Pandu, or Shantanu's ancestors, Ghandara came under attack fromHastinapur. Hastinapur conquered Gandhar, killed the king Achala Suvala, and imprisoned all the male members of his line, saying that line was full of adharma. This included Shakuni and his 100 brothers (in some accounts, "brothers" is literal, in others it is used to represent other family members in what was common usage at the time). Since all of them were sparsely fed (with one grain of rice each per day) in the prison, the family decided that at least one of them could survive and gave all the rice to Shakuni, the most cunning of them all, so that he could live on to take revenge. Eventually, King Subala, Shakuni's father, bends the knee to Hastinapur. Considered a man of dharma, his family is allowed to live.

Shakuni was unhappy with his sister Gandhari's marriage to Kaurava prince Dhritarashtra. He was more so ever angry with Bhishma for bringing this proposal as he found it insulting and demeaning, not only because Dhritarashtra was blind, but because of the way the Kurus had destroyed his line years before. He swore to avenge this insult by slowly destroying Bhishma's clan. He achieved this by poisoning the mind of his volatile nephew, and influenced Duryodhana into instigating the war with the Pandavas, which resulted in the destruction of the Kuru line. Thus, he is seen by many as one of the key persons that caused the Kurukshetra War.

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah darling, Bhisma's decision of Dhiridrastarar proposal to Gandhari which leads to hv such a damage in ths family!!!

it is well shown in the show
Wonderfullife thumbnail
One more important moment..

Upon the onset of the Kali yuga and the departure of Krishna, Yudhisthira and his brothers retired, leaving the throne to their only descendant to survive the war of Kurukshetra, Arjuna's grandson Parikshit. Giving up all their belongings and ties, the Pandavas, accompanied by a dog, made their final journey of pilgrimage to the Himalayas.

While climbing the peaks, Draupadi and four of the Pandavas fell to their deaths, dragged down by the weight of their guilt for their sins. Yudhisthira was the only one to reach the mountain peak, because he was unblemished by sin or untruth.

On reaching the top, Indra asked him to abandon the dog before entering the Heaven. But Yudhisthira refused to do so, citing the dog's unflinching loyalty as a reason. It turned out that the dog was Dharma.[12]

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

yeah darling, Bhisma's decision of Dhiridrastarar proposal to Gandhari which leads to hv such a damage in ths family!!!

it is well shown in the show

Yes Janu..I wanted to post about Shakuni's prison life..