Posted: 9 years ago
Eeks. So excited for this one. Sallu-Sona have awesome chem.

P.S. When is the world tour happening, can someone please solve my query?
@Tiger I dont think sunny paaji will release that movie with Salman's film he will shift his film coz they botha re good friends and dont wanna come against each others films 
Originally posted by TIGER_KHAN

Using the family jewels !Sonam Kapoor will wear her mother's jewellery in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo….
Nice gesture by sonam 

if they release on same date, it will be really bad for PRDP ðŸ˜•..
i m salman fan but if i have cash for just one movie, probably i will skip prdp.. ghayal was a great movie and sunny has a hardcore fanbase... this fanbase was captured by salman for past many years...
if sunny paaji's movie comes, the masala fanbase will skip prdp.. that's a huge chunk of fans..
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

i m salman fan but if i have cash for just one movie, probably i will skip prdp.. ghayal was a great movie and sunny has a hardcore fanbase... this fanbase was captured by salman for past many years...
if sunny paaji's movie comes, the masala fanbase will skip prdp.. that's a huge chunk of fans..
sunny paaji was ; sallu is  ; So I wud say sunny paaji sathiya gaye hain😆

masala era is over...i think audience will prefer to watch prdp 
Edited by TIGER_KHAN - 9 years ago

Sunny paaji's last movie collected 22 cr and Salman is  unbeatable at the audience Ghayal is targeted - single screens
Edited by Deathstroke - 9 years ago
Why does Sunny paji wants Ghayal 2 to be washout . If it comes on 13 , PRDP will also have the advantage of WOM ( which im expecting to be good coz of Barjatya ) since it released a day earlier.
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Why does Sunny paji wants Ghayal 2 to be washout . If it comes on 13 , PRDP will also have the advantage of WOM ( which im expecting to be good coz of Barjatya ) since it released a day earlier.

I think it would be postponed . Sunny is a friend of Salman
Originally posted by Deathstroke

I think it would be postponed . Sunny is a friend of Salman
yea he might take the x-mas date if BM is solo release , maybe this clash news came coz they wanted to make some hype for Ghayal 2 .Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago