leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Though the present track is interesting with Khushi and Sonia playing switched roles, it is not convincing as Khushi wont be able to speak exactly like Sonia. What about their height and weight differences, hands and legs and fingers? And also skin texture and other details.

The present love track between the doctor and the nurse is one of the most boring things. The doctor insulted his professional ethics by promptly falling in love with a nurse thus making the gossip mongers whispers to be true. What was the hurry to introduce another love story for her? It would have been more nice if they showed that there is friendship between them. By showing that the doctor fell in love with the nurse, they showed that there cant be friendship between eligible man and woman.

Why cant she be shown as a single mother and successful professional without entering into marriage once again?

And whoever enters Bhardwaj family are never safe as there will be schemers who always want to create trouble for the family. The family seems to be in the eye of a storm forever with brief intervals of peace in between.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I completely agree
This is getting way confuse
I only watch this serial for ROSID and ROSIM