aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Even if the news of the show ending is not true, and I hope that this is just a rumor, it should be a wake up call for the CVs to end this dark drabble of GD and her machinations.

Now she has sunk to a new low, and it appears that she will make the trp also go down along with her dirty ploy to show Nandini in a bad light. It is indeed sad that the age-old schemes of casting aspersions on a woman's character are still being used against women that too by other women.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafian thumbnail
Agree with u now how mch vl they drag this may be something good happens 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u.. CVs aankei kholo!
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey  aimf
You are on this forum too. Cool.

Yes the GD machinations is getting to be a drag. Just a different spin on Saas-Bahu. Seriously is this what she spends all her time on - who is running th party.

What a dissapointment - This show concept has so much potential - I was hoping it would be like the Movie Satta with Raveenattandon - have you seen it
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will we have something better than GD & her Political advisor or should we say chamcha who's at the beck & call his boss day & night -- 
The serial has so much potential so am not sure why they are going in circles with GD- Abhay nonsense -- The woman is so sick that she tries to destroy even her own sons happiness--
I hope Rajveer trashes Abhay so much that he has no option than to confess the truth --that would be something worth watching because its becoming boring with GDs irritating  plots ---
aimf thumbnail
@ asha

Nice to encounter you here. I just started to watch this show, and not really active on this forum. I was planning to stop watching , as the plot seems to eternally drag and ping-pong between GD's machinations, and Nandini's naivete. Why must the girl advertise everything to her MIL and interfere with her all the time? When will she learn that she is playing with fire?

aimf thumbnail
@sarah

Nice observation
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@ asha

Nice to encounter you here. I just started to watch this show, and not really active on this forum. I was planning to stop watching , as the plot seems to eternally drag and ping-pong between GD's machinations, and Nandini's naivete. Why must the girl advertise everything to her MIL and interfere with her all the time? When will she learn that she is playing with fire?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing - she makes and a plan and then tells GD exactly what it is. I guess She likes give bhashans even if it is to GD
aimf thumbnail
@ asha
You are funny!

This made me laugh:

She likes giving bhashans, even if it is just to GD😆