Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

guys they are intentionally degrading Bhabo's character. If I look one year back before LC even I was a supporter of Bhabo because her difference was shown as ideological. Then LC happened, but she repented for it by sending Sandhya to exam.

Now the deal has happened. They are doing it because without degrading her character they cannot make Sooraj take the final step. That is choose between Bhabo and Sandhya when it matters most.

Sirjee tells Sandhya she is travelling in 2 boats. Duty and Family. In dire situations what she will do choose family or duty.

Answer to that question of Sirjee lies in the answer to the question in a dire situation what Sooraj will do choose bhabo or Sandhya. Dont tell me Sooraj will never be placed in such a situation. By the way Bhabo is going and with criminal Meena in RP that choice is soon to come to him.

If Sooraj is able to choose Sandhya over Bhabo when it matters most, Sandhya will be able to choose duty over family when it matters most.

If you ask me as a woman your husband more important to you than career most woman would say yes if they have a loving caring husband like Sooraj. If a married woman needs to go ahead in her career the man in her life has to give her complete confidence that he will be always there for her irrespective of whoever is against them whether it is her family, his family or the whole society. This aspect needs to be shown in DABH.

I hope that day come soon when Sooraj choose Sandhya without any hesitation over Bhabo.
And yes, I totally agree with your highlighted comments.

BTW, do you think Bhabo was less wicked in those old days?😕 Doubt it!
I remember how she used to behave with Sandhya when she knew that Sandhya is an educated girl and her brother lied about it.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How come this lady has issue with every freaking single thing!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Neel in those days though her methods were not right her anguish was understandable. She had wanted an uneducated , homely bahu for her son.
But she had been tricked into a marriage by Sandhya's brother and she behaved like a typical saas knowing about the lie.
Over and above tell me which mother wont be petrified to know that her DIL does not love her son, they do not have any marital relationship. Her method was crude, but again her anguish was understandable.
See in all those days her actions could be justified by her concern for the son or it seemed as if it is the concern for her son.
Same way the insecurity over IPS also on whether her son's status will go was a natural thought and tel malish could be justified to some extent as per her ideology she wanted Sandhya to be in a certain way.

The whole thing changed before LC when in her dream she saw Sandhya coming in IPS uniform and questioning her. From there the CVs have been clear on Bhabo's power issue than her ideological issue or concern for Sooraj.
Because if she concerned for Sooraj then her dream would have been Sooraj being berated by Sandhya or something of that sort which didnt happen.

Now she has understood her power lies with Sooraj in RP and though Sandhya is idiot she has understood it well that Sooraj can walk out for Sandhya's sake. If he does that her power will go. For that she is playing with Sandhya giving an impression that Sooraj cannot leave family. Actually he can and he will if the situation is like that 😃. Even after being so close to Sooraj , Sandhya has not been able to understand this about him and keeps dancing to Bhabo's tunes.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though I didn't like Kavita telling those to Sandhya, as she doesn't have any rights to do so, but I appreciates each and every word she said to Sandhya. 

Agreed . Whether it was her place or not is debatable but Sandhya was fired publicly , not privately , and she was a spectator . to top it she is a politician . Must be handling women's issues and all . Even Daisa , Meena's bhabi keep commenting , they toh comment on personal matters . Here Sandhya's humiliation was public . And whatever she told was 100% correct . I  have no doubt Sandhya will tell her Bhabo is a Maa and respect means this and that but what Kavita said must be kept by every woman in mind . Forget Sandhya , Bhabo should not be firing even Suraj in public . How will she feel if Chavi's saas blasts Chavi ib front of all .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Though I didn't like Kavita telling those to Sandhya, as she doesn't have any rights to do so, but I appreciates each and every word she said to Sandhya. 

Agreed . Whether it was her place or not is debatable but Sandhya was fired publicly , not privately , and she was a spectator . to top it she is a politician . Must be handling women's issues and all . Even Daisa , Meena's bhabi keep commenting , they toh comment on personal matters . Here Sandhya's humiliation was public . And whatever she told was 100% correct . I  have no doubt Sandhya will tell her Bhabo is a Maa and respect means this and that but what Kavita said must be kept by every woman in mind . Forget Sandhya , Bhabo should not be firing even Suraj in public . How will she feel if Chavi's saas blasts Chavi ib front of all .

Agreed 200%.. She should get the taste of her evilness  by seeing her ladli Chhavi getting bashing from her MIL in private and public both!!

I don't blame Daisa or anyone else, if Bhabo cannot give proper respect to her family members, others will take advantage and that is the truth.

Remember those matka phor days, how Meena was dancing on MF, did Bhabo ever utter a word to scold Meena... 
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Neel in those days though her methods were not right her anguish was understandable. She had wanted an uneducated , homely bahu for her son.

But she had been tricked into a marriage by Sandhya's brother and she behaved like a typical saas knowing about the lie.
Over and above tell me which mother wont be petrified to know that her DIL does not love her son, they do not have any marital relationship. Her method was crude, but again her anguish was understandable.
See in all those days her actions could be justified by her concern for the son or it seemed as if it is the concern for her son.
Same way the insecurity over IPS also on whether her son's status will go was a natural thought and tel malish could be justified to some extent as per her ideology she wanted Sandhya to be in a certain way.

The whole thing changed before LC when in her dream she saw Sandhya coming in IPS uniform and questioning her. From there the CVs have been clear on Bhabo's power issue than her ideological issue or concern for Sooraj.
Because if she concerned for Sooraj then her dream would have been Sooraj being berated by Sandhya or something of that sort which didnt happen.

Now she has understood her power lies with Sooraj in RP and though Sandhya is idiot she has understood it well that Sooraj can walk out for Sandhya's sake. If he does that her power will go. For that she is playing with Sandhya giving an impression that Sooraj cannot leave family. Actually he can and he will if the situation is like that 😃. Even after being so close to Sooraj , Sandhya has not been able to understand this about him and keeps dancing to Bhabo's tunes.

May be, think those matka phor days, her challenges, house keys... Sandhya needs to grow some confidence and self respect, this family is taking advantage of her decencies and quietness, and walking all over her 😡