bhavna's past? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ATH_KTM_543

I think that bhavana's past will have some relation with raj too...then only the bond between raj and the family become more strong...other wise he will not have any reason to come to their house after wedding...hope it will be revealed by the end of wedding...

Ya that thought came into my mind too. Its possible that Raj's  parents are known to Bhawna's parents or brothers.
I thought Bhavna and Suket's marriage was an arranged one? It will definitely be interesting to find out what the reason is. Maybe some feud developed between the two families. Bhavna decided to side with her husband's family and she cut ties with her parents. 
Originally posted by boogle

I thought Bhavna and Suket's marriage was an arranged one? It will definitely be interesting to find out what the reason is. Maybe some feud developed between the two families. Bhavna decided to side with her husband's family and she cut ties with her parents. 

I thought it was arranged too. Remember they were all on a bus going somewhere both families together and someone asked Bhavna to tell the story of how she chose Suket. She didn't want to but Bauji said they wouldn't leave her in peace if she didn't tell the story. She said she had some pet parrot and that parrot chose his photo. I don't remember all the details but it does seem strange that such an understanding family will worry about their children having a love marriage. Anyway, someone please help me understand the story around the diamonds and Pratap, I'm completely confused, I missed a few episodes. Last Irmember was when Arpita and mom caught Savri exchanging a jewel set with another exact blue box from the safe. She dropped the one and couldn't figure out which one she wanted. So she made up the story that both were for Arpita. I think it was a diamond set as well. I missed so many episodes and cannot figure out how it all relates. So if anyone can put me out of misery, I'd be grateful.
^I do t k o how much you have missed but I will try to tell whole story in brief. Actually Pratap has indebted a huge sum of Rs. of someone in his business market. Here Arpita's father gave him diamonds to make necklace for Arpita for her wedding. Pratap got Rs. 10 lacs to give the money to his creditor. But madam Saawri booked a car for Akshat with those money. The creditor came to Pratap to ask for his money back but Pratap had no money. Arpita's diamonds were lying there and that creditor collected them and put them in his pocket and warn Pratap that he will get the diamonds only when he will return his money back. And Pratap put false diamonds in Arpita's necklace which Arpita's recognized. Further I think you know. I hope thi will help you.
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

^I do t k o how much you have missed but I will try to tell whole story in brief. Actually Pratap has indebted a huge sum of Rs. of someone in his business market. Here Arpita's father gave him diamonds to make necklace for Arpita for her wedding. Pratap got Rs. 10 lacs to give the money to his creditor. But madam Saawri booked a car for Akshat with those money. The creditor came to Pratap to ask for his money back but Pratap had no money. Arpita's diamonds were lying there and that creditor collected them and put them in his pocket and warn Pratap that he will get the diamonds only when he will return his money back. And Pratap put false diamonds in Arpita's necklace which Arpita's recognized. Further I think you know. I hope thi will help you.

Thank you, that really helps
Posted: 9 years ago
I suppose Purohit family is somewhere related to Bhavna's past. If you remember during Payal track Payal too recognized Bhavna as she seen her photograph in her family album...Likewise am sure, Raj's parents must be well known to Bhavna's past relations.
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by i-me-myself

I suppose Purohit family is somewhere related to Bhavna's past. If you remember during Payal track Payal too recognized Bhavna as she seen her photograph in her family album...Likewise am sure, Raj's parents must be well known to Bhavna's past relations.

Raj's Friend's (Payal) relative (mother's sister) marriage photo album (maybe guest)? Maybe some link.. but its tooo far..😆 dont u think?