Pratigya

OS Amarprem - chapter 77 Part 2 of Part2 updated Page 5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Dhanya a romantic updateEmbarrassed

Glad P told K why she didn't want to dance.  K must have apologized or said something to pacify her because your last precap looks like P was ok.

More trouble for Chandu with this new IS, hope it will lead him to the thruth about P.

Looking forward to the next update.

thanks dear Big smile

wanted K to realise that he hurt her ... he can't just have P without properly apologising to her for all the wrongs he did to her Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - chapter 77 Part 2 of Part2 updated Page 5 (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by rekrn

Dhanya a romantic updateEmbarrassed

Glad P told K why she didn't want to dance.  K must have apologized or said something to pacify her because your last precap looks like P was ok.

More trouble for Chandu with this new IS, hope it will lead him to the thruth about P.

Looking forward to the next update.

thanks dear Big smile

wanted K to realise that he hurt her ... he can't just have P without properly apologising to her for all the wrongs he did to her Embarrassed

Agree and glad you are showing his repentance at what he has done to her, because words hurt.

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

its beautiful di...Day Dreaming hope he will realized his mistake and understand her pain ... update soon di... Embarrassed

thanks dear ... coming soon Big smile

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi96

So romantic Blushing then it turned sour Ouch so well writtenClap
I'm glad pratigya told him why she didn't want to dance I hope he is understanding and makes her feel better. 
I look forward to the next update Big smile

Thanks dear Big smile   coming soon 

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Part 2 of part2 

she saw shock flashing across his eyes , n felt him release her arm, stepping back from her an inch or so... 'I...' he began stupidly , images flashing across his mind... how he had introduced her as his mistress to the world, how he had thrown down her ghungroo infront of her n told her to dance ... like a wh**e, yes! ...no! he felt a jolt of guilt as he looked up to meet her pained n tortured face ... He had hurt her very badly that day! Hadn't he? ...but ...but she did things like that press conference n then his mother's saari!...but ...but her face ! so pained! No he can't see her like that! Why? Don't know! Bec I am feeling ...pain? ... pratigya waited with baited breath... pls..pls let him understand that he had hurt her that day... that  he is hurting her again! Pls...ps don't make him laugh at her! She won't be able to handle it! She will breakdown completely ... she saw his eyes twitch in pain n guilt as he closed the distance between them n cupped her face in his palms tenderly , his eyes desperately searching hers ... she held on to his arms sighing ,suddenly feeling too weak with the kind happiness filling the wound in her heart as she heard him say...' forgive me pratigya ... I ...I did wrong in ...in humiliating ur ghungroo like that hideous way ... I ... pls forgive me... i..' he pleaded ... He can't say that he didn't mean it that day... bec in his anger at her , he had meant it ! ...he hoped desperately that she will forgive him!... he remembered seeing her pained face in his dreams n apologizing to her! ... but ...but...it was nothing compared to how her face looked ...a moment ago... he felt the tight knot in his heart uncoiling as he saw her eyes streaming...  in happiness!... ... 

n then she cried , hugging him tightly , sobbing hysterically in her bhang induced  weariness ...'u hurt me so deeply krishna! how could u call me a wh**e in front of the world! How could u?... ...'  she sobbed uncontrollably to his chest , clutching at him as though he were the last straw in her life ... he felt spears drilling to his chest as he held her in his arms , blinking back the tears threatening to spill from his eyes ... She didn't sound accusing ... she only sounded hurt! Pained! ... n that was driving him insane! She is not even blaming him! she is just letting her hurt out! ...how could she be so kind?... he hugged her tightly against his chest n held the back of her head , pressing his lips down to the top of her head to stifle the sob of guilt escaping his throat ... it was not helping! He let the sob out n cupped her sobbing face in his palms again , seeking her eyes...' forgive me pratigya... forgive me... I '... he said , his voice breaking as he showered her face with tender kisses , kissing away her tears ...'I was angry ...I ... I wanted to humiliate u ...at that time... I ..i am sorry I hurt u, pratigya...forgive me...pls..' he pleaded in between desperate kisses over her face n eyes ...pratigya just stood in his arms reveling in the feel... reveling in his love... the wound in her heart was finally getting healed ... she could feel her heart brimming in joy n she sighed against his face , snuggling to his right shoulder n chest , once again hugging him, her sobs dying down slowly , listening to his heartbeat, her one hand along his chest...she felt protected n assured n loved , all at the same time ...krishna basked in the glory of her acceptance of his apology , holding her tenderly in his arms , his eyes closed in bliss... 

They didn't know how long they stood like that until pratigya sighed , feeling her heart so light in many days... she looked up to his face , slowly raising her head from his chest n found his face serene, eyes closed ... Her eyes twinkled in love as she called 'krishna...' ... he opened his eyes as if from a dream n gazed at her happy face ...n her eyes...! So beautiful... he opened his mouth to ask her if she had really forgiven him , just to hear it from her mouth, but found his lips sealed by hers ...pratigya's hand wound around his frame as she kissed him with all the love she felt for him n krishna bend his face to hers more , feeling his heart beat soaring like never before , relishing the feeling , his hands coiling around her back, giving in to her kiss... their wet lips caressed each other n she moaned slightly as she felt his tongue flick against hers n she shyly brought out her tongue to coil n caress against his... krishna's hand jumped to her hair , pulling her more closer , their bodies molding more against each other even as she pulled his head down on her , their tongues now dueling in a primal way ...pratigya was slowly discovering the bold side of her ...she guessed may be its because its him ! ... she moaned his name in abandon as krishna pulled her lower lip  to his mouth ,sucking in undiluted greed , their bodies swaying ... they giggled n chortled as the intensity of the kiss minimized as just stood there , their noses n foreheads touching , their eyes closed, savoring the kiss... 

'so , am I forgiven?' he asked her , pulling her shy face up by her chin  using his left hand, his eyes searching hers... she giggled n took his hand in hers n kissed the back of it , caressing her right cheek with it , looking up to his eyes ... krishna raised an eyebrow ...'I take that as a reluctant yes!..' he said , his eyes twinkling in mischief ... she looked at him in confusion ... 'I remain the winner n I stand by what I want... u r going to dance , pratigya... again! ... for me! ...for u!'  he said , cupping her cheeks n looking directly in her eyes ... Her eyes twinkled, tears of happiness welling up inside them... he kissed her forehead once n smiled at her , sighing ... he released her n walked to the back of the room... pratigya gazed at him dreamily, batting her eyelashes , hugging herself ... krishna took out an old gramophone he had seen there n brought it to the table ...pratigya watched in wonder as he rummaged through the old records n took out a familiar one... it was the song he had seen her dancing to the first time he saw her in the room of mirrors in her house... he looked up at her , smiling ... their eyes met in mutual happiness ... n remembrance...  'before u start, pratigya! I want u to know how I like to see it... he began naughtily  n grabbed an unopened bottle of bhang ... u n bhang n music n dance!...that's going to be some intoxicating combination' he whispered as he closed the distance between them n pulled her to him by her arm... Pratigya looked at him in playful shock, then turned her face away , n giggled ' no! no more!...eww.. I don't like the taste ...' she made a face ... ' u pretend u don't like the taste ... I know u like it...' krishna chuckled , uncorking the bottle already ... pratigya fought to keep her face hidden from his view as she could feel the increasing urge to drink the bhang again... ... 'so u haven't forgiven me... I got that!' he huffed , releasing her ... 'who said I didn't forgive u? ofcourse I forgave u...here...' pratigya said sweetly , hugging him n taking the bottle from his right hand ... 

krishna hid his smirk as he watched her tilt the bottle into her mouth... She took one mouthful n stopped, grimacing n wincing ...'drink it whole ...' Krishna urged her , his eyes never leaving her lips , shaking her by her waist as he was holding her ... 'no! u drink some too... then I will drink!' pratigya said, her voice cute n without any preamble she tilted the bottle to his mouth ... 'hey!..' he managed to say before gulping down 2 mouthfuls as she giggled on... 'now me!' she giggled more n emptied the bottle in one go , smacking her lips noisily ... 'need more?' he asked , his eyes turning darker ... she nodded like a child... he chuckled n grabbed another bottle , pushing her down on to the swing into his lap... 'u first!' she announced n krishna drank a mouthful n licked his lips , their eyes locked ...'open ur mouth, pratigya' he said , a naughty glint in his eyes ... pratigya smiled stupidly , her eyes closing n opening as the effect deepened n opened her mouth... krishna poured the bhang into her mouth , instead of tilting the bottle by her lips, so that she had to keep her mouth open ... krishna watched in fascination as her throat worked n his hand slipped a bit on purpose , the bhang spilling down her lips n chin n neck n further down... 'urgh' she shook her head , startled , even as krishna placed the bhang bottle away with a quick apology oops I am sorry... My hand just slipped...' he said , n she giggled , licking her lips ... 'more...!' she said, pointing at the bottle ... 'my turn' he winked at her , his fingers coiling along the  fingers of her extended hand n he bend his mouth to hers , softly licking along her lips n down her chin , tasting the dribble of bhang there ... 

pratigya giggled sensually n laughingly , snuggling closer to his mouth , her other hand clutching at his shoulder as she drew her legs more up his lap, her eyes opening n closing as she watched the bottle of bhang in longing ...'I want more bhang!' she pouted , trying to reach out to the bottle even when she squirmed in his arms... She writhed sensually , laughing out  n throwing her head back, as krishna tickled her pulse point with his tongue, over her neck, chortling ...'u want more?'  ... 'yesss!' she drawled , extending her hand to the bottle like a child , her eyes glazed in intoxication n also desire as ran the back of his right forefinger along her now fully colored belly , the color getting smeared from his face earlier...he gazed at her happy smiling face...he found that he would do anything..! any bloody thing to see her smiling! N looking at him like that!...krishna smiled at her innocent eyes n let her sit straight in his lap , controlling his primal urge to ravish her then n there... she will be the death of him! ... she was soon becoming like a drug to him ! her voice! Her eyes! Her laughter! Her body! Every inch of it! ...n her heartbeat!...n the feel of her hands I his hair! ...the feel of her lips n tongue gliding against his! ...the feel of hearing his own name coming from her mouth in that sensual way! ...it was as though he would die if he doesn't get a continued n exponential dosage of her ,every single moment ...! his own private drug! Only his! ... n there is this problem of him not being able to keep his hands n mouth off her!...why do she have to be so cute n delicious? He asked himself as he watched her struggle to get up from his lap, her eyes fixed on the bottle ... well, so that u can have her! All for urself! , he heard his mind say n smirked , watching her grab the bottle n empty it in one go , her other hand clutching at his shoulder for support, as she stood clumsily... 

'hmmm..' she hummed n smacked her lips n threw the bottle down , shattering it, giggling n hiccoughing ...'u know , u r ...hic...really bad!' she giggled , pointing a finger at him... 'really?' he asked walking towards the gramophone ... 'yes! U come in my dreams n don't let me sleep...' pratigya giggled again , looking at him dreamily... krishna , who had placed the pin on the record , looked up , his eyes glinting in desire 'what?' he whispered , walking up to her , his eyes never leaving hers even as the music filled the room... She had said what was happening to him! ... She comes in his dreams n doesn't let him sleep!... did she just say that he comes in her dreams too? ... he saw her eyes brightening n legs moving slowly in tune with the music even as he cupped her cheeks n pulled her bodily against him, their faces inches apart n his eyes boring into hers ... 'u see me in ur dreams?' he whispered huskily ... she nodded her head in his arms , her eyes opening n closing cutely ... 'n how exactly am I bad , bec of that?' he asked , barely able to conceal the surge of desire in his voice ... She appeared to be thinking , her eyes wavering 'hmmm...  hic...' she trailed off , her body starting to sway to the rhythm of the music... her brain has stopped thinking , literally ... All she could see was him ! all she could feel was his arms over her face as he held her so lovingly , all she could hear was the music , in her veins , in her soul... the combination was drugging... him n the music !... her eyes brightened more n she swayed in his arms again as the music started to overcome her senses... 

She swirled in his arms once n krishna let her , his arms softly touching her as if in an embrace... The music was a semi classical one n she closed her eyes , smiling in happiness as she swirled again , this time faster ...krishna let go of her completely , his heart brimming as he watched her blissful face ...he sat down on the swing as if in dream , his eyes never leaving her... she started to dance in abandon , her heart only filled with his face n the music ... her unconsciousness was aware of his presence , the fact that he was watching her dance again was making her brim in joy... the fact that her heart was free from the kind of pain it was bearing till moments ago was making her want to jump in joy... krishna watched her , mesmerized , his eyes at first taking how her every curve swayed gracefully ... then his eyes n heart were fixed on her serene face , the innocent bliss radiating from her closed eyes ... He felt his eyes well up... How could he humiliate such divinity? ... he saw her tired body stumbling , even though her mind was in a swirl ... she could see herself revolving incessantly , the world around her a blur ... She could see her mother's face , happy , smiling at her... She could see him! ... his eyes alight with love for her! She fell into his arms , the warmth so loving ...the feel ... out of the world! ... 'pratigya!' she heard him call n she opened her eyes ... Krishna ran his right hand along her forehead n down her left side of her face , brushing away  her hair sticking on to her face due to sweat ...she seemed to glow at his touch as her skin responded with a sweet blush as she opened her eyes , to meet his ...'that was beautiful... divine..' he whispered as he pressed his lips on to her forehead , his eyes moist ... she smiled up at his eyes full of love , her eyes opening n closing once ...'I love u Krishna...' she said , joy in her voice , her eyes bright , before closing in a sweet stupor ... 

Krishna inhaled softly , his heart erupting in joy as he help her in his arms , now laying unconscious, her body limb , her head thrown back, hair almost touching the floor ... What did she just say? He blinked stupidly ... she ...she ... what?... suddenly he couldn't breathe... his heart! What's happening? Its beating like drums...' pratigya?' he called , his voice hoarse ... He wasn't sure why he was calling her... to make her wake up? Or to hear what she just said to him again? Just to make sure that he wasn't dreaming ... he wasn't dreaming , was he? She ...she said she loves me! Me? ...   he pulled her up higher in his arms , resting his forehead along hers , breathing her sweet panting breath in , his eyes closed ... she loves me? He could feel his heart brimming impossibly as joy filled him... Her lips were parted slightly n he captured them in a serene kiss , gentle , loving , slow , his eyes streaming in joy ... his one hand supported her limb body n other held her face against his ... 'pratigya? Say that again...' he said , his voice hoarse as he kissed her with increasing happiness , over her sore lips ,cheeks , closed eyes , forehead ...  she wasn't saying anything ...she ...he blinked ... ofcourse u fool , she is unconscious ! how will she respond? ... he gazed at her face in confusion ... he realized with a jolt that he was crying ...no! ... 

he blinked again ...what's happening to him? Why was he feeling happy? What if she told it just like that ? she knows u r a fool , panting after her all along ... n she just said that to ...to ... make u a complete ass! ... see u r crying all over her ! stop being pathetic ! n why the hell r u crying? I don't know! ... gah! I told u she isn't good for u from the start ! U want her body , take it! But no! why? Bec u very well know that its not just her body u want! ... u want ..no u need her! All of her!!! ... now what?! U want her love? Yes! ...what? no! NO! ... he blinked ...he cradled her in his arms bridal style n placed her gently over the swing , trying his level best not to look at her ... He gritted his teeth n fisted his hands as he walked away from her as the urge to lay down next to her n pull her to his chest n just sleep was clawing at his every cell...he sat down on the couch opposite , elbows on knees n his palms crossed , resting his chin upon them, his eyes closed... His mind reeled back to all the bad n good experiences with her... Starting from the kidnap , the press conference , the saari, the marriage , the humiliations , the way he ad hit her while at his flat , her with arjun , that hug in the hall, her taking care of him all night that day ...her talk with his mother! ... n he could hear her voice in his ears ...'I love u Krishna!' ...he opened his eyes ... his gaze directly fell on her ... well, he must know who the real she is ... what does she actually want from him! ... He won't let her break his heart n hurt him! ... If that happens he will...he will ...kill her! Could u? he felt a jolt ... no! I can't! pain erupted in his chest ...why? I don't know! ...I DON'T KNOW! ... 

he closed his eyes tightly n snapped opened them as he heard the lock turn outside the door ... He blinked ... its ...its morning already ?...no... he blinked ... n checked his watch ... Its 6 am!... he wasn't even aware of the time when he was with her! ... he stood up abruptly as he heard his mother's voice , high pitched ...'pratigya?  if u r up pls come out of here urgently ... I have cleared the cost n told the servants to stay away from the hall for a few minutes ... The maids will be coming to clean the room now! ... N...' she paused , her voice shaking n shy ...'n call Krishna also...' Krishna felt a heat wave rise his face n his cheeks burning ... in embarrassment... oh no! he was such a fool! He was far away from his room n that too in...in... he looked down , his clothes full of color n caught his reflection in an old mirror ...he was fully drenched in color n his hair looked like ...well ... He gazed at her sleeping form on the swing ... n she was no less ... may b they should get out of here n reach the privacy of his room ...soon...now! ... 'right!' he croaked , automatically n heard sumitra inhale ... shit! He cursed himself , suddenly feeling extremely shy n embarrassed  ...why? What's the need ? u haven't really got down to the business here to feel that way? What way? ... Its my mother out there! He heard his mind chide him as he picked pratigya up in his arms ... he took a deep breath n walked towards the door , along the corridor ... N sure enough nobody was there ... he adjusted pratigya over to his shoulder as it was easier n jaunted along the hall n up the stairs , an embarrassed buzz in his ears ... He kicked shut the door of his room n placed pratigya gently over his bed , sighing against her neck in relief ...wrong idea! He inhaled her deeply n he felt his fingers digging onto the sheets n his jaw working furiously to stop himself from latching his mouth on to her ... no! he won't let her win over him! ... not again! ... he withdrew from her , his eyes tightly closed n stumbled his way to the bathroom...

***************************

W*F! Angad cursed , coming out of the store room ...he had heard some maid opened the door atlast n  what sumitra said ... so that bas***d was feasting on her in the very next room all night! While he was trapped in the storeroom like a worm! ...he had remained in the storeroom in panic n anger n frustration n jealousy till he was sure Krishna went away from the corridor n had opened the door to come out ... he was going to kill that bitch meera! He told her to bring pratigya to store room ... Not to the waiting mouth of that bas***d!

*******************************

sumitra was finding it really difficult to stop the embarrassed giggles escaping her throat as she closed the door to her room... a maid had came to see her early in the morning to alert her that she thought she saw chote malik with his wife along that corridor n entering that room... N she had warned the servants n maids to stay put in their rooms before beginning their work for the day so that her son n his wife would be saved from an embarrassing situation ... she sighed , smiling in happiness ... he is just like his father ... ! she mused shyly ...he too didn't really care where they were at a given time...! Sajjan was always romantic ... She wiped her tears ... She prayed that her son's life be always filled with romance n happiness like this ... .n with pratigya as his life partner , he will always be so happy ... may be she should talk to pratigya ... see if they could arrange a honeymoon ! ... atleast they will be alone n together for sometime ! yes! She must talk to chandu ...sumitra thought , smiling again ...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed  

Edited by dhakarn - 23 March 2014 at 11:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96manisshababithajRenu111rekrn

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
wow di beautiful update ...and k is returning to his old avatar or he really find out why p is doing all this...and eagarly waiting to read what will happened when p came out of bhang effect and remember all things Wink and why p didnt tell him abt her mother condition update soon di Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Wonderful Update DhanyaClap

Beautifully written how K realized how he hurt P so badly, and he accepted that it was wrong, that time he was angry.  P seeing that he was really sorry forgave him.Tongue

Knew it that he might have a doubt that whether P truly loves,  hope he realizes soon that she is telling the truth and he acknowledges his love for her. Embarrassed  

Sumitra wants to send them on a honeymoon, good idea, hope you send them on one. Thumbs UpEmbarrassed

Felt bad for Sumitra, she still loves Sajan what a powerful and strong love she has.  Looking forward to the day when the truth is revealed and she is proven innocent. Tongue

dhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

wow di beautiful update ...and k is returning to his old avatar or he really find out why p is doing all this...and eagarly waiting to read what will happened when p came out of bhang effect and remember all things Wink and why p didnt tell him abt her mother condition update soon di Embarrassed

thanks renu Big smile 

well... KST is going to test P Wink 

Renu111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top