Pratigya

OS Amarprem - chapter 77 Part 2 of Part2 updated Page 5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Lovely precap DhanyaEmbarrassed

Glad that P finally told K she loves him,Embarrassed  If I remember I think he had wanted to hear what was truly in her heart a couple of chapters ago.  This will shock him but he will be happyEmbarrassed, just hope he doesn't doubt  her confession because of  the bhang and really believes her.Tongue

Update soon, Smile

thanks rekha Big smile

u will see...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - chapter 77 Part 2 of Part2 updated Page 5 (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manissha

nice precap. Please update soon.

thanks dear Big smile 

will try n update ASAP

manissha

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Dhans, That was sweet precap... looking eagerly for the update now...
 Kriya becoming more like little kids... very cute n sweet when they r together...
 this was divine n magical...

thanks dear ...soon Big smile

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

wow...what a nyce precap...
hope krishna understand her pain when he told her to dance...that whats hurting her...
finally pratigya confess her love to  krishna...

thanks dear Big smile 

glad u r liking it

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
decided to prolong the holi seq a bit Embarrassed  really don't know how it had come out...! n pls excuse my behoodapan WinkLOL

Part 1 of Part 2

Chandu glared at the new SI , ketan , who sneered at them... 'yes! I got the call from SP ... n i have told him i will look into the matter ... so, u want to file case against lakhan singh , u foolish girl?' he said to kavya ... 'watch ur mouth!' chandu snarled as kavya silently cried , dinesh n Geetha gritting their teeth... 'oh sorry chandu ji, but i need to investigate properly before taking her complaint! ...''u just need to file complaint! Investigation happens after that , i presume' said Geetha , glaring at ketan... 'well madam, bec chandu ji is involved, that's why!'  ketan said n Geetha n dinesh looked at chandu ... 'what r u getting at?' chandu asked, his eyes cold n warning ...'er...' ketan looked shaken but he tried to sneer again...' who knows , may be u n this guy here r getting these girls for u r own entertainment ... n poor lakhanji spotted u n so u decided to frame him!' ...' really?' u seem to know much about the case even before investigation!' chandu hissed at him, his fists clenched ...' its my duty , sir...' ketan sneered more broadly ... 'ofcourse , that's why u r directly being payed by the defense minister himself !' chandu chortled mockingly ... ketan stopped sneering n sat back in his chair ... he threw a look of pure loathing at chandu n looked at dinesh ...'u have given ur complaint... now u can go...' he snapped ... chandu looked at him coldly before getting up n going out... ketan phoned durjjan ...'sir, we have a problem...'

'so the game...' pratigya said, swaying n looking around... krishna watched her in amusement as she sauntered  towards a table , her eyes excited ... his eyes lingered on her curves as he continued to swing , the wet saari clinging to her body , enhancing her beauty... his naughty eyes took in the way the saari stuck along her waist n thighs , relishing the view... ha!' he heard her say in triumph n blinked ... 'MR. KST! Come here..' she called , her hands on her hips , looking thoroughly pleased with herself... 'what? Found a game?' he asked , curious , as he walked up to her ... ...'yes! A real game!' she said , indicating a bunch of unused balloons ... 'u have to fill these with holi color water n dangle them ...hmmm...there!' she pointed to the swing , her voice cute ... he looked into her excited eyes n sighed ... he was expecting a bit more sensual game ! ...'how many?' he asked , distaste in his face... 'well... 5 !' she said , holding up her hand as if he were a kid... 'right ! n the one who loses ...' he began n she cut him short...' will have to do exactly what the other tells , yes!' she giggled , a naughty twinkle in her eyes... he gazed up at her... she seems to be having some plan up her sleeve... 'n this is what i call a game! N not that ...that staring session...' she said, blushing furiously ... 'what session?' he asked , his eyes turning darker ... 'no..nothing..!' she said , giggling n yet stammering as she made to pick up the balloons n pipes... krishna pulled her to his arms by waist ...' krishna! The game!' she exclaimed , trying to wriggle out of his arms...' the game will begin with a bell... n my bell is a kiss... kiss me...' he said chuckling , bending his face to hers...' urrhhh... no bell sell!...' pratigya tried to push his face away , half giggling n half impatient to begin the game ...'give me a kiss ! n i will let u go... u see, i am getting rather addicted to ur kisses..' he said tightening his hold over her waist n stopping her hands which was trying to push him away ... pratigya looked at him in mock anger , even as she blushed crimson ...she pecked quickly over his lips n pushed him away ...'there... ur bell...' she said , giggling away n made to turn back to her balloons n pipes ...

but krishna had pulled her to him once more n this time securing her writhing body against his using his one hand along her back waist n other coiling around her hair ...she gasped ...'hey, rn't u playing?' he asked , his eyes boring into hers ...' ofcourse i am... u need to let go of me so that...' she said bristling ... ...'then the starting bell is applicable to u too...' he chuckled with a wink , his eyes smouldering ... 'krishn...' her exasperated reprimand melted into his mouth as krishna latched his mouth over hers ... the pipes in her hand fell down with a clatter on to the floor as krishna deepened his kiss , devouring her mouth , his hands squeezing her left buttock n drawing tantalizing circles over her nape... pratigya writhed against him, moaning his name into his mouth , her hands coiling around his hair , her body on heat... krishna walked forward , half lifting her now almost limb body off the floor n placed her over the table by her waist , still devouring her mouth in open mouthed , greedy kisses n nibbles ...pratigya opened n closed her eyes in sensual ecstasy , trying to breathe , her fingers gliding n pulling at his hair, her trembling body laying back against the wood...' u will lose again... n i am going to make u do things that i want...' he whispered against her lips , in the middle of playful nicks n sucks of her lower lip even as she panted hysterically for breath... pratigya shuddered at the sheer desire n lust in his voice , her eyes opening wide to meet his stormy ones... he released her lower lip after he pulled it into his mouth with a wicked suck n a slurp , his hands purposefully fondling her buttocks n side waist ... pratigya tried to think , her head feeling like jelly , even as she fought to get much needed breath into her system ... her body was tingling n shivering n she couldn't see ... she blinked as she heard him...' r u going to lay just like that , over the table ? don't want to play anymore?'... his voice teasing ... he had kissed the day lights out of her n the kiss , coupled with the bhang effect was making her more n more giddy ... no! She must win ! she had chosen the particular game as she was once a winner of it while in college ! ... she will make him lose ! yes! ... she sat up , trying to shake him off her ...

she opened her eyes to see him already pumping into a balloon, his eyes grinning at her naughtily ...she blinked ...! he did that purposefully ! he was stealing her time...! ... she glared at him ...' u r cheating ...again, Mr. KST!' she said , her voice high pitched ... 'cheating ? me? How?' he asked her innocently , handling the balloon a little too clumsily due to lack of experience ... n the balloon burst! ... he looked at her n the broken balloon n the pool of water below as she roared in laughter ... 'now we r even!' she showed him her tongue n Krishna raised an eyebrow ... oh! She is so cute ... n erotic! ... he blinked as he watched her pick up the pipe n started to fill the balloons , at a considerable speed... 'u r going to regret u laughed at me n ...pull that delicious tongue out on me' he whispered , his voice thick with desire ... he saw her quiver slightly , a beautiful blush creeping up her cheeks ... i will win!' she said , her voice strong ...she channelled all her concentration to the task at hand... she is going to beat him! N sure enough! Krishna who had handled only metal all his life was having trouble to even hold the balloon tenderly n he looked up exasperated as he heard her giggle when his third balloon too burst ... he gaped at her ... she was already into her fifth one! How's she doing it! ... oh no! He won't lose ! at any cost! ... but ... but he could feel an increasing excitement at the prospect of losing ! for the first time ever in his life! ... losing to her! ... no! He will win at any cost! He redoubled his efforts n was securing the only one balloon he has managed to fill up when he heard her announce ...'i am going to dangle all my five balloons over the swing!'  in a sing song voice ... he gritted his teeth n looked up...

she was glancing at him in mirth as she shook the 5 filled balloons in her hands under his nose n walked to the swing to fasten them there ... he grinned at her back, walking behind her , holding one filled balloon in his hand... 'see , i told u i will win... !' pratigya giggled , her nose in air , n climbed up the swing , eager to tie the balloons ... 'hey , careful ...' krishna placed his balloon over the swing n caught her by her waist as the swing oscillated alarmingly n she clutched tightly at him , her hand tightening along his nape n shoulder to keep balance... 1 balloon burst from her hand n krishna chuckled '1 gone...' ...'i still have four..' she huffed , trying to stand straight ...'really? ' krishna asked in a low voice, distracted as now his face was in line with her exposed belly as her drape moved when she tried to dangle the balloons over the swing , stretching up... soft n smooth n milky white , the wet skin glistened tantalisingly near his now parched mouth ... his eyes turned darker as they roved over each inch of the delectable skin n rosy flesh , the sensuous dent of her belly button n how water droplets hung around n inside it...n the tantalising line of soft thin hair , plunging down to her lower waist ... the primal urge to taste her there was clawing at his throat n he sighed against her belly , running his nose along the skin, just to the right of her belly button... pratigya shuddered violently with a gasp , the balloons falling from her hand all over her head n face n  over his head ... the water drenched them more even as her trembling hands clutched at his shoulder n head for support as her body shivered from head to toe , a tickling sensation shooting down her spine... if krishna wanted something to kill the last thread of control he was trying hard to exercise , the water n her sensuous gasp n her fingers in his scalp did it...

' aah.' Pratigya threw her head back with a wild inhale as his mouth fastened just below her belly button in a chaste yet passionate kiss ...her hands flew to his hair as she writhed , trying valiantly to keep standing , her knees digging into his chest as she sagged against him with a whimper... she felt her body convulsing as something like fire ran through every cell of her being as krishna licked n munched along n around her belly, groaning in greed, his strong hands securing her against him along her hips n waist... pratigya felt as though she will faint as her legs gave away when his tongue flicked inside the sensual indentation, his name escaping her throat in a strangled moan ... her eyes opened n closed in ecstasy even as she felt him shift her weight from his arms to the swing , n felt herself in a sitting position over the swing , with his head still buried in her belly n him kneeling on the floor before her legs , his hands clutching at her back waist n her left  thigh ... he dove into her belly in greed even as her fingers coiled erotically along his hair , pulling his face more into her belly , her bosom heaving in panting breathes , her head thrown back over the swing... pratigya could feel her body on fire , the muscles in her belly contracting n expanding almost painfully , a constant buzz in her ears n her heart on overdrive as she licked her upper lip involuntarily to moisten it as her mouth had gone dry , feeing his wet , hot n naughty  mouth doing absolutely sinful things to her ...n his stubble! That was causing her body to writhe in tingles... krishna was in heaven ... he laved his tongue hungrily at her delectable belly , not getting enough of her ... the way her flesh turned red under his mouth, the way her body shivered n writhed in his arms, the way she was calling him by name... n she is delicious! N her scent! He will...never...never..get enough of her!...ever! n he hasn't even gone for the main course yet! He thought naughtily , even as he dunk his tongue inside the sweet dent n swirled it , marvelling at the way she cried out, arching against him , her fingers tightening around his head...'u r...so...delicious'.. he panted against her belly , biting playfully just below her belly button in a fierce open mouthed kiss over her lower waist , his other hand trying to pull down her sari , down her waistline as now he was blind in passion... 'isshhh...' she writhed away from him, her legs thrashing n hitting against his shoulder at the intimate gesture as her body shuddered , convulsing as tingles shot up her spine , reflex making her to kick him away from her ... he just stared at her , his hands releasing her waist n thigh completely , as her gesture was more erotic than it was actually meant to be...did she just kicked him?...

her glazy eyes opened n met his dark orbs as she sat straighter , drawing her legs up to the swing n hugging herself , panting , her face red ... he made to grab her again but she withdrew more to the swing , her hug around herself tightening , just like a touch-me-not plant, her face drooping in shyness such as he has never seen in her, her hair falling partially over her face... his brain buzzed ... what did he do? U fool! KST! U r rushing it! Easy KST! She is not going anywhere! She is all urs! No need to rush n scare her! ...scare her? How? Doesn't she know he wants her? Doesn't she see how much he wants her! ?... n why r u bothered about what she feels anyway! Just take her! He licked his lips involuntarily , savouring her taste ...but ...but ...the way her now slightly red eyes darted to him in shy nervousness n apprehension ...n panic? No! ... I told u! u scared her! ...right! but she must understand that he is not going to play along with her the next time! He wants! No ...he needs her as if she was his next bloody breath, damn it! N next time he is going to take what's his! No matter what! If she gives herself willingly , fine by her! ...Bec he was not sure how long he could resist his body n heart's deepest desire...! her!  ... he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down!.  What r u doing , u fool ? he thought to himself as he smiled at her

Pratigya was having a multitude of emotions , bombarding her ...acute shyness , to start with !...what was he trying to do? Surely not ...not that!... she shuddered as another tingle ran up her spine at the mere thought... n his fingers which brushed momentarily down her lower waist! Fire! ... he was setting her body on fire!... she felt a curious ache in her abdomen , a very wet feeling between her legs! It was not going away! It lingered... she drew her legs more up against her body , her heart thundering ... what's happening? She remembered a heart stopping lightening  that spread up her spine as his mouth was at her lower waist n she had kicked out in reflex , too shy n panicky as to what was happening to her ...about what he was doing!...n her legs! They didn't even seem to exist ! ... n even through the layers of bhang she could feel ...pain! no! Actually the shock n the pain was driving away the effect of bhang ...to a small extend...but enough to make her feel the pain...oh no! What was she doing?  what was she thinking?... she knew all along that it will come to ...to this! Didn't she? ... he will try n fulfil his needs! ...that's all in his mind! That's all she is to him! An object !...but he laughed with her! He...he played with her! He ...talked to her! ...he took care of her! ... she blinked, a sudden chocking feeling in her chest...she saw him smiling at her n extending a hand at her ... she withdrew more , even as her every fibre screamed at her to accept his hand... may be he will hold her in his arms , for a while... krishna looked at her , confused ... alright! Distract her! Yes!... he looked at his still un burst balloon, next to her on the swing...he had won the game technically ... he smirked ...'i won!' he said , jovially , jerking his head at the balloon ... he saw her dart her eyes at it n then hastily looking down , a mixture of pain n panic in her eyes! ... that's it! He did all that purposefully! He burst all her balloons! N he is going to ask her what he has planned all along! What he was so desperate for moment ago! ...she thought , pain n panic assaulting her ...

why the hell is she having that scared look still! Krishna looked at her in increasing confusion n frustration ... he got up n came near her n didn't like it one bit as he saw her start , her hands clutching at the swing , her face down ... what the hell happened to her? She is making him mad! ... he forced himself to be calm ... he ran the back of his forefinger along her drawn up knees n felt her stiffen ... ok! This is getting ridiculous!  He fumed ...'u lost !' he half snapped at her ... she hung her head further ... 'u look at me when i am talking to u' he snarled , tilting her head back , his hand coiling around her hair , his face inches from hers ... her panic stricken eyes met his frustrated ones... he closed his eyes to control himself from shouting at her as her eyes were driving him mad...oh no! Now she has angered him! She thought in panic , her heart paining like hell... 'pratigya... u lost! N as per the rules u r going to do exactly what i want!' He said , opening his eyes , his eyes drilling into hers, the grip along her hair tightening... she gasped a bit in pain n he relaxed the grip automatically ...her heart seared in pain ...flashes of the nightmare she had 2 nights ago was haunting her ... she could hear his mirthless laughter as he ordered her to strip... his words that he was just playing with her before he goes for the kill... now his playtime is over! He is closing in for the kill !...' u r going to dance for me...' she heard him whisper, his voice desirous n hopeful... she felt her heart ripping in thousands of pieces  as an unhealed wound bled again... no! His playtime is far from over! ... he is going to cut open each wound he gave her one by one killing her inch by inch! He is going to humiliate her thoroughly before he uses her!... she blinked in pain...bec she knew a part of her can never refuse him! Anything!...

krishna bend his mouth to her face , licking n nibbling along her right cheek towards her ear, his thoughts only on getting her to dance for him! He felt a jolt when he realised that he had wanted it all along! Ever since she refused to do so when her friends asked ! he agreed to it then bec there were strangers watching ... but here , only him was present! ... n she is his! She will dance for him alone! ... he captured her earlobe in his mouth n sucked hard , brushing his cheek along hers, making her whimper n jerk her head, closing her eyes , inspite of herself ... she can't win against him! Never! Ever!... she knew her heart n body didn't belong to her anymore... but...but... she won't let him trample her dignity! N honour! ... she won't live with the fact that the man she loves trampled her honour n she just let him, helpless as always! ...no!...

'i have been wanting to make u do it ever since u refused it earlier...' he whispered against her ear , his lips sensually brushing her pinna... what he meant was earlier when she refused it in that morning... but what she understood was earlier when he had told her to dance like a wh**e in front of the world!... so he is taking his revenge! Pain ripped through her every cell, n the bhang seems to intensify it... can't he realise how much he is hurting her? ... well, she will make him see that he is hurting her! ... she can't just sit idle n let him rip her heart just bec she had given it to him!... 'no!...i won't dance!' she said , her voice weak , chocking in pain but determined ... krishna chuckled against the right side of her neck, his hand in her hair adjusting her head backwards so that he could get more access to her neck ... 'what? That's the rule! Pratigya, u will dance!' he hummed, thinking that she is being playful , inhaling her n forcing her knees down n picking her up by waist n pulling her to his lap in one go , his mouth still feasting on the right side of her neck... pratigya fought with her heart n body n brain...even in the bhang induced intoxication she could feel the pain building up in her chest ... she need to tell him that he is hurting her! Or else she will die! ...'no! ...i won't!' she said , writhing out of his lap, panting in her effort to keep standing n still look into his eyes ... which was fast turning from playful to angry n confused again... 'what? U lost pratigya! u r going to dance! ...' krishna said , his voice hard ... 'i won't !' pratigya said , her eyes tearing up , her voice shrill , face full of pain... 'why won't u dance? I want to see u dance! For me...! now!' krishna said , getting up from the swing n  pulling her to him by her arm, his face confused n frustrated... pratigya held on to his shoulders as her teary eyes met his angry ones ... krishna couldn't understand why she was starting to cry now! What's her problem!? ...pratigya looked into his angry eyes...just tell him before his anger rules over him! ... 'u ...u told me to dance like a wh**e that day! U ...u humiliated me n the ghungroo I consider divine that day in front of the world! N u expect me to dance ever again!' she asked , her voice strong , her eyes pained n yet locked to his...

Hope u liked it ... next part coming soon Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 19 March 2014 at 6:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96babithajrekrn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Dhanya a romantic updateEmbarrassed

Glad P told K why she didn't want to dance.  K must have apologized or said something to pacify her because your last precap looks like P was ok.

More trouble for Chandu with this new IS, hope it will lead him to the thruth about P.

Looking forward to the next update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96dhakarn

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
its beautiful di...Day Dreaming hope he will realized his mistake and understand her pain ... update soon di... Embarrassed

dhakarn

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
So romantic Blushing then it turned sour Ouch so well writtenClap
I'm glad pratigya told him why she didn't want to dance I hope he is understanding and makes her feel better. 
I look forward to the next update Big smile

dhakarn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top