Pratigya

OS Amarprem - chapter 77 Part 2 of Part2 updated Page 5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

update di...soon Embarrassed

coming... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - chapter 77 Part 2 of Part2 updated Page 5 (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
part 1

Here's link to Chapter 76

dunno how it had come out Embarrassed 

'pls...help!!!!...help...!' Geetha cried out , holding on to kavya ... They were at the bend of the road, trying to mount dinesh's car when suddenly an innova came n halted beside them , trying to pull kavya in... dinesh was in a drunken state but even then he punched lakhan who was trying to pull kavya in , who was crying hysterically... 'get off u worm!' lakhan shouted n kicked dinesh who fell down ... chandu , who was turning his benz to go back to haveli heard the commotion n ran towards them... 'let go u bitch! We will come n get u too, don't worry... just let her go first! ..' leered lakhan while manu roared in drunken laughter ... ..geetha clung to kavya, fighting tooth n nail to keep her grip over the girl... 'arh..' kavya cried out as lakhan tore open her salwaar from her back , sneering in lust ... WHAM! He lurched back into the seat, releasing the poor girl as chandu's fist collided with his jaw... 'u dogs!' snarled chandu , kicking lakhan on his thigh, his eyes blazing in anger even as Geetha hugged a hysterically sobbing kavya n threw a shawl around her ... 'what?' manu shouted in shock n turned the ignition on , putting down his foot ... the car sped up , chandu hitting the metal with his fist one last time... come back u cowards!' he shouted , glaring at the car... 'its...nothing ...nothing dear ...they r gone... U r safe now!' Geetha patted kavya on her shoulder , tightening the hug... Chandu looked around , his face still livid ... Dinesh seemed to be getting his strength back to stand up , his face a mixture of shock n shame n guilt... 'I ...I am sorry I drank too much ...I ...' he apologized, tears in his eyes , patting kavya on her hair ...kavya let out a wail n hugged him , trying to mould herself to him... 'thanks a lot chanduji...' Breathed Geetha , wiping her tears ... chandu was shaking in anger ...he so wanted to kill those worms then n there! ... But taking out his gun infront of witnesses n that too just infront of the defense minister's house wasn't a great idea ... 'it's alright ...come get in ...I will drop u off...' he said , n opened the dor of his benz... geetha smiled at him in gratitude , her eyes moist ... Dinesh thanked chandu with his eyes , his arms securely wrapped around a shivering n sobbing kavya... 'we will go to the police station chanduji... want those bas***ds to suffer!' dinesh said , his tone hard ... Geetha nodded , gently patting kavya along her back... chandu looked at them , undecided ... 'r u sure u want to file a complaint ? the new SI is durjjan's slave...' chandu said , looking at geetha's reflection in the mirror ...he was thinking that he would settle the matter with lakhan in person... 'so? We r filing the complaint! No matter what!... today u were there to help us... what if something like this or worse happens to any other girl tmw... No chanduji... Pls take us to the police station...pls...' said geetha, her face set... Chandu nodded , feeling his heart swell in pride as he looked at geetha's determined face ...

angad waited with increasing lust n impatience inside the storeroom... didn't he tell meera to bring that chic quickly ... he kicked at a sack of wheat in impatience ... that meera! good for nothing creature! ... he almost pulled at his hair in anger ... he made to check whether pratigya was coming or not n heard someone outside the room... he opened the door slowly , a tiny bit, excited ... it was a maid ... she had some keys in her hand n was fumbling with the door next to the store room ... he saw her lock it n... n...oh no! she is coming his way ...! he panicked n his behind the door ... he heard the lock turn n groaned in anger n frustration! shit! ... not only he got that girl, but he has managed to lock himself up in the store room! oh! what will do now!...

********************************************

'I told u not to move an inch from there!'  krishna hissed into her mouth ,stifling her half alarmed n half surprised gasp in a searing kiss, his one hand bolting the door n other behind her head , pressing himself more into her trembling body ... 'hmumh' pratigya moaned against his greedy mouth , her hands coiling around his hair as she arched up to him instinctively , struggling to keep standing... krishna devoured her mouth, tasting the bhang inside her hot n wet cavern , groaning in desire , rubbing his heated body against her feverish one...bhang has never tasted better...ever..!... Her eyes open n closed erotically as she clung to him for dear life ...her brain already was addled due to bhang n now she felt as though her heart too was going to explode ...n her body felt as though it was on fire!...n yet the bhang effect was causing her to giggle , which she did , in between low moans into his mouth...that only made the kiss mush deeper n playful as krishna just couldn't help but relish the feel n giggle back into her mouth... Her fingers started pulling at his hair above his nape , her feverish body writhing against the door , telling him that she was in dire need of fresh air ... krishna released her mouth reluctantly , his hungry mouth still sucking n nibbling her tongue n bottom lip, while he enjoyed her panting breath against his nose n face... Pratigya continued to giggle , this time harder , her fingers clutching along his shoulder , her eyes closed in bliss, her forehead meeting his, their noses touching... 

'what?  ... I asked u something...pratigya!' krishna said , pulling her from against the door n pushing her deep into the room, his eyes glinting naughtily ... pratigya giggled harder , her hand flying out to cling on to something as her feet wobbled ...krishna made to lunge at her to prevent her from falling but pratigya's hand had gripped along an old table n some water pipes along it... 'where's my surprise...?' she hiccoughed again , her face radiant in a naughty smile, taking a pipe... krishna raised an eyebrow , taking a calculated step at her, thinking what she meant... 'surprise ?' he asked , confused ...'arh..' he turned his face in playful mirth as pratigya sprayed the colored water in the pipe over him , laughing away ...'get me my surprise , krishna...' she stamped her feet like a child , still giggling away n pumping color over him... 'surprise! U wish! Pratigya!' whispered krishna , coming forward , letting the water fall over his chest n neck , his eyes glinting in naked desire n naughtiness ...'krishnaaah..' pratigya squealed in mirthful delight , trying to run as he lunged at her n both fell over a couch , krishna's hand prising off the pipe out of her hands , his body effectively trapping her petite body under him , his one hand fighting off her hands which were trying to push him off her playfully , chortling n laughing , her neck thrown back, while he snorted n laughed , pinning her down him , his one hand extending towards a plate of color near the adjacent table ...

'surprise ?' he repeated , as she cried out playfully , moving her face left n right n backwards , giggling away as krishna smeared the color over her face thoroughly , rolling his palm across her face ... 'all u r going to get is punishment pratigya!' he hissed in desire at her , one hand pulling her giggling face up , his fingers along her hair, n other tickling her along her left side , which made her drew her legs in reflex reaction causing krishna's legs to fall between her legs n a delicious friction where their hips met , her eyes starting to stream from mirthful laughter, her head thrown back...'pls...pls...krishna...stop...' she squealed , writhing under him ,their bodies caressing intimately with pratigya's legs drawing up along his legs bec of the tickling, krishna laughing above her , his face now directly inches above her throbbing neck n throat n his arousal now against her centre...'uff...'pratigya's hands came up to clutch his back n nape , arching her feverish body upto him, her eyes opening wide in excited shock, an alien yet delicious shudder of pleasure running through her body at the most intimate contact they have ever had ...they could feel as though their bodies were on fire, even through their clothes... krishna had let out a feral groan n fastened his mouth over her throat , laving at her in devouring, open mouthed kisses n nibbles , rubbing his arousal against her more , seeking more friction, more of her...pratigya could faintly feel a curious ache coiling inside her abdomen...she could feel her body screaming , yearning for more n more of him...n her legs ...they seemed not to exist! .. he was almost blind in passion... the vibrations from her throat , coupled with the way her hips was thrusting up at him , seeking more n more of him, her hands pulling at his hair at the back of his head ...n the kind of moans n ways in which his name was emanating from her ... he laved his tongue in greed all along her throat , starting from her pulse point to her chin in one swipe , forcing her to throw her head back so much that her neck was in danger of snapping ... krishnaaah...' she let out a keening moan , her brain dead long ago... Krishna chuckled against her chin, nibbling n biting playfully , his hands pinning her writhing body down ... 'u r driving me crazy pratigya!... u just don't know how long I have waited for this moment ...u r mine! .' He said , his voice hoarse with need , his lips against hers... 

what happened next took him completely by surprise ... her eyes opened to meet his, glazed in such shyness n desire that he felt his male ego boost sky high ... She is looking at him with those eyes! ... Pratigya's hands came up from his nape n head to cup his cheeks , their eyes locked n she slowly brought her face up to his...her body relaxed under him completely... her heart was thundering 1000 times more n she could feel herself trembling at what she was about to do... But the bhang effect kept her insane enough to follow through it...she had been wanting to do it since days... She pressed her swollen lips against his manly ones, her eyes closing on their own accord... Krishna groaned in desire , completely turned on again n made to devour her mouth but she pulled back , pouting ...'no! ...krishna... stay still...let me... let me just try...n kiss u...' she giggled , blushing to the core, her voice dreamy n shy... krishna nodded , his breath hitching in his throat , smacking his lips , suddenly feeling famished...what's happening? Is it a dream?... Pratigya giggled again , her cheeks flaming red but eyes opening n closing in bhang effect n nervousness combined ...he leaned in n wiped the tears of mirth off her eyes n cheeks, gently caressing her ... 

'close ur eyes...' she said coyly n krishna raised an eyebrow at her  desire raging inside him... krishna...' she pouted n krishna closed his eyes , with a smirk ... she is torturing him!  ... well! She is going to pay very dearly for every kind of tortu... he stopped thinking as he felt her moist , soft n plum lips brush against his... it was costing him his every heart beat to keep still, his hands straining as he gripped the couch , his fingers denting into cushion as he felt her lick along his lips , first lower n then upper ... pratigya was trembling , even as her heart exploded in happiness ...  oh! His lips r so soft! N smooth! N... it felt too good... she tried to remember what he did to her while he was devouring her mouth , n licked his lips more roughly , moaning against his lips, feeling her body heating up... Her sensuous moan undid his carefully tethered control n he opened his lips , devouring her lips... 'no...noooh...' Pratigya giggled , protesting , trying to push him away ... Krishna  continued to suck n nip at her swollen lips , chortling 'what?' ... 'u r a cheater krishna...' she said , her voice tired as the bhang effect deepened further , her hands trying to push him off her... Krishna smirked at her weak attempts until she started hitting him in his wet chest ... 'hey..watch it..pratigya!' krishna chuckled n he got off her , watching her stand up with difficulty ... Her hair all over the place n her face flushed , lips swollen n her boson heaving ... her feet wobbling ...

he watched her in increasing desire n fascination as she swayed n looked at him, pointing a finger at him...' I told u to stay still!' she announced , glaring at him , her voice cute... krishna walked over to her n pulled her to his arms , his arms securing around her back n head , his eyes boring into hers ...she gasped , her eyes flickering to meet his...'how do u expect me to stay still when u r doing this to me...!' he said , running his tongue along her right jaw line, wanting to see her reaction... Pratigya flushed red , her eyes widening in coyness ... She pushed him away , n ran along the room , giggling playfully ... He sped after her, pulling a pipe with him, laughing ...'hey pratigya! listen'  he called out , poised... N she looked back , halting , still giggling ... krishna pulled the trigger of the pipe , pumping the colored water over her , chuckling ... 'krishnaa...!' she whined , struggling to run as her sari got drenched n stuck to her legs n thighs making it difficult for her to run more than a few steps ... krishna was beside her in a flash , targeting her chest n belly n back waist , his eyes glinting in playfulness n naked naughtiness , watching the water receding down to her hips n down to lower abdomen ...he could feel his throat getting parched beyond endurance n he moistened his lips , thinking of pursuing every drop of water over her belly n waist n further below...down to the very core of her!... 'aah' he blinked , coming out of his lustful fantasy , as a handful of holi color hit him squarely over his face ... he tried to wipe off the color , his other hand trying to grab her , his eyes closed ... He let out a manly groan as another handful hit his head , her giggling voice echoing in the room... 'u shouldn't have done that, pratigya!' he hissed n lunged at her ...

pratigya squealed in delight as she sprinted across the room towards a big old swing in the centre of the room , her weak n wet legs dragging... krishna n pratigya circled the swing once , both giggling , their eyes locked n then krishna caught hold of her pallu, pulling it off her wet chest , both standing at the either sides of the wooden n cushioned plank in between them... 'uuuf..' pratigya clutched tightly at her pallu , although it was now fully off her chest , her face tomato red... Krishna coiled his hand further along her pallu n pulled more , his eyes glinting in lust n mirth n she lurched forward , falling on to the swing ... he was on top of her in a flash , n the swing quivered n oscillated alarmingly ... 'krishna'... she arched up against him in shy giggle as he pinned her struggling hands down , straddling her , standing on his knees over her hips ... he grinned slyly , his eyes raking her heaving bosom n she turned scarlet ... their eyes locked n he bent down , caressing her face with his face naughtily , smearing all the color over his face over hers ... She moaned n snuggled her face more on to his, arching up to him...the swing kept oscillating slowly ...  he captured her mouth in a mind numbing kiss again n this time he bit her lower lip making her moan his name n writhe under him , her toes curling , making the swing wobble  ... 'now that I have had my revenge , ...u can try it out again...' he whispered against her now sore lips ...' n I promise ... I will lay absolutely still!' he brushed his nose with hers n she opened her eyes , coy...'promise?' she asked , her voice sensuous , batting her eyelids n looking at him from under her lashes...

krishna let out a deep breath n closed his eyes .. ... she will be the death of him!... 'promise !' he said , opening his eyes n sat straighter , pulling her to his lap ... But she couldn't sit sideways as the swing was still oscillating n krishna chuckled in desire ... he smacked slightly over the top of her right buttock , saying ...'straddle me...' ... pratigya went crimson...n she automatically put the dangling pallu over her chest , much to the dismay of krishna...'let it be...' he said , his eyes twinkling...'yeah, let it be...' pratigya giggled ,climbing up over his lap... Krishna sighed n  tried to place her over his lap, hoisting her but her sari caught in the way ... ... They both giggled n after 2 more attempts n pratigya settled down on his lap , side ways , her hands around his neck , their foreheads touching as they smiled at each other... 'now close ur eyes!'  she said putting a refraining finger over his lips as he made to kiss her again... krishna rolled his eyes before closing them n he almost opened them as pratigya pinched his chest , just below his right collar bone... 'what was that for?' he asked , restraining his fingers from returning the favor ... 'I told u to close ur eyes ! not to roll them at me!...' pratigya said , cupping his cheeks n adjusting his head ... it was all he could do , not to ravish her then n there n his jaw worked furiously to keep the last thread of control over his emotions... n he purposefully kept his hands away from her ... he held his breath as he felt her warm breath wash across his lips n then felt her lips molding against his... he closed his eyes more tightly , as he felt her kiss him , smoothly gliding her lips over his... n then he felt her tongue cutely licking him over his lower lip n ...n he could barely conceal the groan escaping his mouth n he gripped the swing tightly as she sucked his lower lip into her mouth , sighing against him in delight , her hands now coiling in his hair...he could feel his heart dance in joy!... 

pratigya was reveling in the blissful feeling of kissing him ... he had been torturing her all these days n she had been so caught up in his all consuming kiss to actually build up the courage to kiss him back ... But now! He is all hers! ... she moaned against his mouth as she pulled his lower lips more into her mouth n tried to stand on her knees over him , tilting his head backwards ... Krishna understood what she wanted n he was all the more glad to grand her wish ... in one swift motion he pulled her up by her waist , their mouths still stealing kisses n in her want to get more cozier she didn't mind that he was not laying still anymore n infact was back in control of the whole situation, once again ... Krishna's one hand supported her behind along n under her buttocks n other grabbed her nape n hair even as her hands were fully coiled in his hair as she clung to him , her knees awkwardly over the side of his knees on the swing ... she released his lips with a soft nibble , giggling like a teenage girl who had had her first kiss... Krishna opened his eyes to gaze into her innocent eyes , his hand in her hair gently caressing her scalp n nape ... Their eyes twinkled in mirth n pratigya cupped his face again n showered his face with slow gentle loving kisses ... Krishna closed his eyes in bliss , feeling her lips over his cheek, his eyes , his nose , his jaw, his forehead , his chin... he just sat there , feeling happy like never before ... he could feel a kind of chocking feeling in his chest n he didn't want to suppress it ... pratigya!' he called her , his grip around her tightening n heard her say 'shhh.'.. half reprimanding n half ordering... usually  he , KST , never took orders from anyone , but with her it was pure bliss... with her it was different! ...

'u cheated me...in the game ... Mr. KST!' pratigya announced , pulling his left ear n he opened his eyes , smirking ... 'I cheated u? how?' he asked innocently , looking up at her eyes ... 'u!' ... she began but stopped , blushing ... She made to get down from the swing but he didn't release her ... 'tell me how I cheated u?' he asked again , leaning in to brush his nose along her throat n towards her left ear ... pratigya giggled , her body blossoming in goose bumps , a ticklish feeling spreding over her body like wild fire ... 'u cheated me...that's all...! now we could play the game again mr.KST! ...' she announced again , squirming out of his lap n getting down from the swing , her eyes opening n closing , her feet tired ... 'play again?' Krishna raised an eyebrow ... 'yes! N this time I will decide the game !  n the rules! U understand , mr KST?'  she hiccoughed , pointing a finger at him... Krishna's smirk widened ... 'I am all the more ready, pratigya !' he smiled slyly at her , gently swinging , his eyes boring into hers ... 

Hope u liked it Embarrassed  

Edited by dhakarn - 12 March 2014 at 11:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96manisshasimmi.friends03babithajRenu111rekrn

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Wow Dhanya what a wonderful romantic UpdateEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Naughty Kriya Embarrassed  waiting for the continuation of their holiDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96dhakarn

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
wow wonderful ...update di...full if kriya Day Dreaming and is that any possibility p will tell truth abt files to k in bhang effect...and waiting for their game... Embarrassed plz pm me di whenever u update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Wow Dhanya what a wonderful romantic UpdateEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Naughty Kriya Embarrassed  waiting for the continuation of their holiDay Dreaming

thanks dear... going to get naughtier ... especially K Embarrassed

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Clap cont Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

wow wonderful ...update di...full if kriya Day Dreaming and is that any possibility p will tell truth abt files to k in bhang effect...and waiting for their game... Embarrassed plz pm me di whenever u update Smile

thanks dear ...

atleast one truth is going to come out Wink 

sure! will PM u dear Big smile

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi96

Clap cont Embarrassed

coming ... soon...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top