pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sandhya is very irritating to take such abuse from bhabo.  Bhabo is a ignorant ans shameless person.  Suraj just stood and allowed bhabo to verbally abuse Sandhya in front of all the guests.

Suraj is a very weak husband.   he is unable to protect his wife.  he is not allowed to spend time with his wife and he does nothing about it.

if I was in Sandhya's situation , I would have just walked away and then returned  to the police academy

Sandhya behave as if she has no feelings or self respect when she is abused by bhabo.  She takes insults and accusations from all members of the Rati family.

Sandhya's downfall  will be the Rati family.  She has to get her priorities right.  her duty for the country should always be her priority if she wants to be a good and honest police officer.  None of the Ratis is worth her sacrifice, not even Suraj.  If Suraj was a good husband he would always stand by his wife and stop bhabo from humiliating Sandhya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

If i were Sandhya , i would have just go away from that Parivaar  run to Police Academy , complete my Training and Live my Life Till Last Breath in IPS ,   Doing Service to Country is  Far Better than Having a Life  with Dumb Husband and  Rucksaas Family who are Good For Nothing . Doing My Job can give me a  peace of mind 

I will have Meaning to My Life and Lead a Satisfactory Life 
Edited by FairyChik - 10 years ago
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in sandya point of view, bhabho is her mother.
If she go away from rm or reply against bhabho, then dhaisa ill start drama in rm.
I think this is better than dhaisa drama.
and cv's want show, sandhya's repsect towards bhabho.

In the Name of Supportive Saas Whatever  they are Showing is Utterly Pathetic  , Saas is Demanding for her Own Benefits and Keeping a Girl in Cage , Taunting her . 

More or Less I feel Show is Encouraging Domestic Voilence in the Name of Supportive husband who is Dumb Most of times and a ruksus Saas wo claims to be a Supportive Saas but She Taunts for every Single thing , Mistake of small things which has No Value to be considered even as Mistake . 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Problem with Sandhya is she cannot walk away. She would have if Sooraj had allowed her to go that day when Bhabo threw her out. She didnt had any attachments with anyone. She was just a frustrated soul a machine who just stood in RP to safeguard her parent's respect in front of Bhabo.

The day Sooraj shared her blame with her her legs were bind. For all that Sooraj has done for her, he also has taken fare share of humilation she can never allow herself to be responsible for breaking RP.

That machine Sandhya was has been transformed to a living being by Sooraj's unconditional love. He loved her even while she didnt love him

Also no way Sooraj could have interferred yesterday. Sandhya needed to speak for herself. It was a ladies rasam and no matter what we say in such a situation men generally dont interfere here.
For me the fact that Sandhya said sorry, I will bring the correct thing itself was a great improvement. Usually when Bhabo goes like this she is completely mute.
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Bhabho was supportive , she wouldn't have put pressure on Sandhya to attend Chavi's wedding itself 
meenu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New post...tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/chhavis-wedding-see-lot-of-drama-star-plus-diya-aur-baati-hum-435 ...