Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
abhay why dont we go to that site and actually leave our comments and let the author know what we think of their article.
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

abhay why dont we go to that site and actually leave our comments and let the author know what we think of their article.

Aanchal,

I don't know if we can leave comments there..!..

But if it is possible i will do it MOST HAPPILY..!..
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Buddy her other articles r also as useless as this one...wen we have good frz here who gives authentic historic info v shud ignore these kind of ppl n articles.the more we think abt this the more we r giving publicity to these unnecessary articles..she just got info from Wikipedia and posting articles..if u see other articles it will be known..according to her MUZ was not powerful,not loved by him etc etc...

love nahi hota toh salim paida kaise hota...😆

also if he hd forcefully made physical relation wid her den salim ko paida hone mein itne saal nahi lagte...😆...

so d CVs n writers along wid us off course  can always tk d liberty of thinking dt logical der ws a connection n love between dem...

along wid dis der r historical monuments to indicate d same...

jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing

friends kindly don't compare the Ekta JA characters with the real historical characters

in the Ekta JA serial the character names are non fictional(not including jodha bai name its still arguable) yes Ekta JA serial showing history events but not exact same to same  they are dramatizing them alot
for example in the serial they showed jalal killed a tiger & got seriously injured jodha rescued him but in history Shensha Akbar killed a tiger without having a single sratch on his body & jodha bai was not there

so we can guess now how much the writer is dramatizing the story

about the history wether we accept it or not
Rukkaiya Sultan & Jodha Bai were Shensha Akbar cheif wives icluding Saleema Sultan it shows these 3 womens have special place in Shensha Akbar life
and so far i am reading about them i haven't read yet any of them planned or ploted against each other

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jodah

thanks for sharing

friends kindly don't compare the Ekta JA characters with the real historical characters

in the Ekta JA serial the character names are non fictional(not including jodha bai name its still arguable) yes Ekta JA serial showing history events but not exact same to same  they are dramatizing them alot
for example in the serial they showed jalal killed a tiger & got seriously injured jodha rescued him but in history Shensha Akbar killed a tiger without having a single sratch on his body & jodha bai was not there

so we can guess now how much the writer is dramatizing the story

about the history wether we accept it or not
Rukkaiya Sultan & Jodha Bai were Shensha Akbar cheif wives icluding Saleema Sultan it shows these 3 womens have special place in Shensha Akbar life
and so far i am reading about them i haven't read yet any of them planned or ploted against each other

A big thank you!  And that is exactly how I feel..they have dramatized it beyond belief. .I too have read that he killed the tiger without getting a scratch and jo was not around!  The real ruq must have been very dignified and sophisticated but never like a persian cat ready to pounce like a jaahil...!
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

A big thank you!  And that is exactly how I feel..they have dramatized it beyond belief. .I too have read that he killed the tiger without getting a scratch and jo was not around!  The real ruq must have been very dignified and sophisticated but never like a persian cat ready to pounce like a jaahil...!

yes mandyg truly speaking i am so annoyed to watch people comparing the reel characters with the real history characters & i was like when i got a pm from a memebr saying ' rukkaiya was so cruel that she didn't allowed khurram to meet his own mother '' what you call her now?  & i was like should i give a reply or not 😕 because the member already madeup her mind she is cruel 😆
i am not defending any one but its a thing called common sence Shensha Akbar was the one who given Khurram responsibility to Rukkaiya Sultan & i am sure Shensha knew about this restriction  in royal families there are some rules which are very strick or we can also say sounds cruel but they were implemented for the betterment of there kingdome

well thats only a one story recently i had a blast debate with one another member on the History the problem is people are mixing the JA serial with history which is very unfair
thats why i left commenting on history posts