Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
It was an OK Episode...not Much of Fun elements but not a torture too..!!!

Best Scene:

Jethalal Wishing Happy Marriage Anniversary to Madhavi bhabhi in Marathi..Tongue, and conversation between Jethalal and Madhavi Bhabhi was nice and later on bhide joins them..overall a good scene.

Common Scene:

In society everyone wishing marriage anniversary to bhide couple was as usual, same haathi asking for 10kg cake..Confused, popat lal talking of his marriage.

Surprise Element:

Thank god for a change they did not show daya devi in the scene, while everyone was wishing bhide couple...warna kya pata wo balcony mein se garba khelna start kardeti...LOL

Worst Scene: (pre-cap)

Tapu chadi sena...again going to school in half pants pants and also planning for party...Angry ...ab too tapu se goli bada lagne laga hai...he is looking like an man, and his voice also changed a lot, and gogi is becoming a torture too with his kiddish jokes...does not look natural at all

over all Bhide family tracks are not torture to watch...they are ok to watch..Smile

your views pls...

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 10 March 2014 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

severus1rishabgosavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday 10th March - Episode was OK" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dey.bh

Goldie

dey.bh

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
The best part was bandya- bhde, bhide- jetha and bhide -gokhale scenes were not stretched.For a change, it was refreshing

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

The best part was bandya- bhde, bhide- jetha and bhide -gokhale scenes were not stretched.For a change, it was refreshing

really...thank god they did not stretched..mai too soch raha tha ki bhide - gokhale mein hi ek episode nickal jayega...bhide - jehta  i was expecting ki champak chacha jee akar rok denge...chalo acha hua, rok kar chale gaye...bashan nahi diya...Tongue

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 10 March 2014 at 12:07pm

severus1

Goldie

severus1

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I just want to tell terenaam_ahm and dey.bh that I am a fan of you guys. I agree with so many things you say and love your observations and analyses.
Yes, today was an ok episode but tomorrow maybe I should skip it. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another dance performance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..kimaya..terenaam_ahm

..kimaya..

Goldie

..kimaya..

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@severus1, so true..even i am a fan of them..like many a times my views and their views match so much that whenever i go to type my views, that point is already covered by terenaam_ahm..and coming to dey.bh,she already knows how much i appreciate her views.. LOL

Yesterdays episodas overall was an okay one as said..

Edited by ..kimaya.. - 10 March 2014 at 9:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahm

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@ severus1 & @ ..kimaya..

Thank you Girls...Smile, my name is Ahmed and dey.bh name is debby..Smile

I am a big fan of TMKOC and i watch from the day it started, and many times i watch the repeated episodes also, its not that we only like to criticize , it was best show for years,even till beginning of 2013, but after that i dunno show slow lost its charm,

but anways hope that we get good and clean comedy to watch, not the usual stuff:)...

regarding this track...tapu chadi sena is making plans and as usual the plan is muted, track was going in such good manner, now they have added tapu chadi sena too it, makers are losing the plot big time...bechara bhide aapni shadi ki anivesary bhi khud plan nahi kar sakta...tapu chadi sena hi kar rahi hai...surprise party...Angry..

i watch it online too i can fast forward the boring part...i will do watch it because my baby is a big fan of TMKOC, if i try to forget also...she reminds me..ki chalo tarak mehta dekhte hain...Tongue

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 11 March 2014 at 2:01am

rishabgosavi

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
yes it was very nice episode n just loved the bhide madhavi moments and their jodi is really good 

terenaam_ahm

_Rohit

IF-Dazzler

_Rohit

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Just ok...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top