IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i'm thinking it is connected with zakir.. may b zakir is her hubby.. ðŸ˜•
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@sanjh it is where my second possibility works. Kavitha's career is going better than Zakir. They might have had a ego clash. He wants to prove himself worthy and equal to her. So eats, drinks, sleeps BCT. ðŸ˜ƒ

shruthi i dont think so its the case becoz anyday IPS is much respected profession in comparison to a ward member ! Zakir and all the other cadets have alreay proved their worth by getting selected in such a respected profession ! BCT is about posting at the desired place why would he like to be placed at kavitha;s work place if there is a ego clash he would rather live at his place and would ask her to join in and than the tranfer is inevitable he cant live forever in pushkar as i said earlier he doesnt looks like he is in love ! anything but not love if he has some reason for his arrogance it has to be something dark something tht turned him into a bitter person something tht inspired him to join police force like witnessing a cold murder of his near and dear ones ! joining police force just to prove his wife and satisfy his ego makes no sense at all ...😕
coming to Kavitha She is not a big shot in politics herself right now she is a worker of a xyz party she hasnt  got the ticket and elected as a MP... its her first chance becoz election are held after 4 years and  i m sure she wasnt politician four years ago she may be a student or a leader of student union but cant be a MP at tht tender age ! from the epis its seems she is still struggling to get the party ticket !...so we cant assume tht her career is going better no it isnt It will become better once she wins the election ! she doesnt appear like one who fell in love besides how many men will she ditch for her career ? ðŸ˜•
Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But Neil said too there will be lil bit of attraction btw Zakir & Sandy.. ðŸ˜• If he was married than how come he'll attract towards sandy ?? ðŸ¤” 
#Dabh is confusing day by day.. I was like yeh ho kia raha hai . . . 
LazyBing thumbnail
I don't think she's married I guess she just said hat to prove it to everyone that se got better options than Suraj n I think that will be the next track aswell when she will start having jealousy towards as sandhya
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its glad to know that she is married, so she wont come between surya
I hope shes telling the truth, it will be terrible if she lied
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@koolsadhu  I don't think any of this sort will happen, Surya's love is really strong n I don't think anyone can come between them..Kavitha might start getting jealous but nothing can tear apart Surya ..
Its going to be more of Kavitha vs bhabo I guess..

There were spoilers of Zakir and Kavitha pairing, and also of Zakir getting attracted towards Sandhya, for now it doesn't seem possible lets see.
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

good guess shruthi 

may be she is hiding for votes

zak and sandy fighting for pushkar posting
but K said she can get sandy posted to pushkar with her political inflence
cant she do that for zak too

Kavita is working for a politician and her power is limited.  She was given a limited time to win over the people of Hanuman street and get their votes.

politicians makes lots of false promises to get votes.  If Sandhya did not prove to be the best cadet and won a medal then she would not have been granted a wish and therefore would not have been able to attend Chavi's wedding.

The evil bhaboo betrayal to her supporters in Hanuman street has been in vain.  When her truth is exposed she will be dispised by those people who had supported her.

Zakir might be Kavita's friend or boyfriend.  I feel that Kavita is single.
LazyBing thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamela01

<font color="#0000ff">Kavita is working for a politician and her power is limited. She was given a limited time to win over the people of Hanuman street and get their votes.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">politicians makes lots of false promises to get votes. If Sandhya did not prove to be the best cadet and won a medal then she would not have been granted a wish and therefore would not have been able to attend Chavi's wedding.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">The evil bhaboo betrayal to her supporters in Hanuman street has been in vain. When her truth is exposed she will be dispised by those people who had supported her.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Zakir might be Kavita's friend or boyfriend. I feel that Kavita is single.</font>

I agree even I feel there is a relation between kavita and zakir.. One is after sandhya and the others after suraj 😡
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
K is married? good, I choose to believe her...so now go away from RM and find your husband and stop bumping into suraj...😡

@koolsadhu, your screenplay is very similar to cliched track of Ekta's serials 😉😆...possible, but hope it will never happen...
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think k said truth yesterday..
Zakir has some past..y he wants to win BCT??..may be for k..otherwise his character completely turned out Negitive
some artical says this na..
Also k was traveling hyd-ajmer train..