Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

dieforasr

IF-Rockerz

dieforasr

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged

INDEX

All of my works have no resemblance to any person, living or dead, situation or incident. These fictional pieces are entirely mine but its characters are solely inspired by the serial "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon". 

1.      FF:Carpe Diem!!

[PG-13/Rated T]

[COMPLETED]

"I write you a letter that begins with I love you' and ends with I love you' and somewhere in the middle is one goodbye for every hurt"
Patricia Smith

This is a story of a girl, Khushi and her journey of finding as well as loosing love. Khushi, once a luckiest girl who entered her womanhood by her desired man but couldn't stand by him for longer. She always cursed her fate for losing him but got him back because of her ever dynamic destiny. Would she able to hold him for rest of her life or lose him again?

To know more stay tuned with my story,

CARPE DIEM'-used to urge someone to make the most of the present time and give little thought to the future.

LINK: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3725337#p91430418

2.  SS:Tum Mile!!

[PG-13/Rated T]

This is only for Blog. [ONGOING]

"Love couldn't be moved by circumstance, poor choices, or even blatant lies"skewed and damaged, yes, but the heart couldn't deny what it wanted most once the desire was planted. Whether in bliss or affliction, love owned you all the same."
Rachael Wade, The Tragedy of Knowledge

This is a simple love story of an innocent girl, Khushi and her journey of regaining eternal love after a decade of struggle. This is also story of Arnav & his several life altering decisions.  Will they ever become one?

Link:  http://simisanju25.wordpress.com/new-short-story-tum-mile/

3.  FF:You Belong With Me!!

[PG-13/Rated T]

[ONGOING]

Are you waiting for a story of an imperfect prince charming? This is it... This is a normal love hate story where Arnav is Khushi's perfectly imperfect prince.

LINK:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3869866#p98782109

4. TS:HUMDARD

[COMPLETED]

LINK: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4134587&PID=111913523&#p111913523

5.El Ganador!!

[COMING SOON]

El ganador, the winner. This is a love-story as well as a political drama. Khushi ,  a helpless, weak daughter of  a powerful politician Sashi Gupta, was suddenly abducted by an enemy party and as per media she was even raped.  Arnav, an aspiring MLA, was forced to marry her to secure his political career as well as his sister's life. Is it their love story?  Will both of them enable to find their love among all these dirty politics among? Who will be the winner? Love or hate?

6.  Stir!!

[COMING SOON]

So what you have lost your love? Yaar!! Chill maar.   It means you still have chance to get another one, your true love. Arnav Singh Raizada, the biggest star, award winning actor become completely devastated after a nasty separation from his childhood sweetheart, his  current ex-wife Lavanya. One sunny day, he left everything behind & almost escaped from his stardom. He reached to a village where no-one can recognize him & there he met his life, his Khushi, his true love.

7.  The sweetest Bait!!

[COMING SOON]

You never know when, how & with whom you are going to fall in love. Love is most unpredictable thing in this world & falling in love it the sweetest thing ever. Love is infinite, limitless and immortal. Love is bait, a sweetest bait to catch your most desirable prey in this earth. Arnav is a professor who recently lost his wife, his only love, childhood sweet heart Lavanya. Khushi is a sweet & mischievous girl who fell head over heels in love with Arnav. Will Arnav reciprocate her love or he crushed her innocent soul?

MY BLOG: http://simisanju25.wordpress.com/

Follow me  @simisanju25

Edited by dieforasr - 01 October 2014 at 4:52am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27naj84CrazivilleAarohi...angel091288sandyullxIDatIFdima_apooja_arshizayana123arhi-raizadarainyday3000theezy-lovelyNatasha08sutapasarbabhomgmskaaytjdukewiwyJaveria3991Aisha1996honey-sweetyChandni..phillips_2909daisydee425misscrazyfan..Jyoti..AR_EternalLovedrunkiiebabepakpearlpinky89pup03jeb1Naz_nisarNickysweetHappytwinkle.Anisha.chavvi16vijiasr08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "InDeX:: "the MaRvEls of LoVe" nOtE on PM @ pg-4 24-6-2014" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sutapasarbabhom

IF-Dazzler

sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing ur index

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dieforasr

AR_EternalLove

IF-Rockerz

AR_EternalLove

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thanks simi for thi index